WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Huntington Beach restaurant calls for only unvaccinated diners

MSum661

Reaction score

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I don't get it....

I don't get jabbed... I take the risk of getting sick... my choice

You get jabbed... you are "protected" against severe symptoms... but you can still contract and spread

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 10.13.42 AM.png

mbrown2

Reaction score
I appreciated the tenacity when they did not want to close nor social distance nor force their workers to wear mask....but not wanting to serve folks who have gotten vax'd....jump the shark much...

Dana757

Reaction score
I don't get it....

I don't get jabbed... I take the risk of getting sick... my choice

You get jabbed... you are "protected" against severe symptoms... but you can still contract and spread

View attachment 1029824

Per my health care provider and the CDC a very small percentage of vaxed people get COVID. I wanted better odds is all. If you don't or just don't believe it hey, rock on.

BlowMe

Reaction score
I'm all for this, keep all the super spreaders in one place.

Wouldnt the " super spreaders " actually be the people that did get "vaccinated" since they wouldnt be showing as many or any symptoms and can still just as easily spread it compared the people that didnt get "vaccinated"

Dana757

Reaction score
Where is your proof that the unvaccinated spread the virus at a higher rate than the vaccinated? I'll wait.

Here you go.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html

• A growing body of evidence indicates that people fully vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) are less likely to have asymptomatic infection or to transmit SARS-CoV-2 to others. Studies are underway to learn more about the benefits of Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine. However, the risk for SARS-CoV-2 infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Per my health care provider and the CDC a very small percentage of vaxed people get COVID. I wanted better odds is all. If you don't or just don't believe it hey, rock on.

Congratulations! You increased your chances of survival by .02%!

1627327123027.png

Last edited:

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Here you go.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html

• A growing body of evidence indicates that people fully vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) are less likely to have asymptomatic infection or to transmit SARS-CoV-2 to others. Studies are underway to learn more about the benefits of Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine. However, the risk for SARS-CoV-2 infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus.

Nice try. This is just another CDC because we said so piece, although the link about the real world effectiveness of Ad26.COV2.S is interesting and shows some promise it's a very limited study, need more participants and most importantly, more time. Yeah, I read all the links at the bottom of the article. Let me know when the studies with the real science are done, I'll be happy to check them out.

Water Romper

Reaction score
How do you prove your NOT vaccinated? They look to see if you don't glow in the dark? You don't "beep" when they scan for the micro-chip? your third eye hasn't appeared yet? I don't get it, just say your open for business, everyone welcome, masks are optional. Serve good food at a decent price- They will come.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
How do you prove your NOT vaccinated? They look to see if you don't glow in the dark? You don't "beep" when they scan for the micro-chip? your third eye hasn't appeared yet? I don't get it, just say your open for business, everyone welcome, masks are optional. Serve good food at a decent price- They will come.
Theyll probably just have patrons stick their hands out to see if they have neurological damage and shake like Michael J Fox

Reactions: DWC

mbrown2

Reaction score
In all seriousness they have amazing food....one of the better Italian spots...and I get all of the stuff about wanting to express their freedoms and not have them trampled on them but when you are excluding service to a population of people you are lowering yourself to the opponent you bitch you are oppressed by...

Keymyster

Reaction score
Here you go.

Did You see this on CNN? Asking for a friend.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Here you go.

Less likely than what? They confidently left that little today bit out. Less likely than a fully vaccinated person? How about A symptomatic vs A symptomatic? Specially since CDC has said A symptomatic person's spread the infection at an almost infintismal rate.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Turnup

Reaction score
More like 20k illegals crossing in, as of last week..not only unvaccinated with a shot that isn't a vaccine but actually have covid and are being bussed into many states via a free ticket as well as getting right on the government teet AND are allowed to decline the shot. But this is ok because I am white and they are not and USA is not USA so ya.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Trust the government they are here to protect you.

If you are in good health beating a virus that has a 98% survival rate is not a big deal.

If a shot makes you feel better emotionally about the virus well good for you.

But let’s stop being little bitches and open the world back up.

DWC

Reaction score
The restaurant just got some free publicity on nbc in LA. They didn’t bash it like i thought they would. Then again i was reading the friendly banter among fellow boaters here.
0403E0F3-3280-4BF8-84B5-E91350C2C281.jpeg

WildHorses24

Reaction score
This “victim of covid” was waiting all night to be interviewed about administering “vaccines”, can’t believe the news crew didn’t wake him for comment?!
IMG_7175.jpg