WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Husband & Pregnant Wife Charged For Defending Themselves Against Attackers Accusing Them of Racism

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Husband & Pregnant Wife Charged For Defending Themselves Against Attackers Accusing Them of Racism
After being charged with felonious assault, Mr. Wuestenberg was fired from his job at Oakland University following the incident. His pregnant wife was being assaulted with a hate crime and because they defended themselves he loses his job.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
After being charged with felonious assault, Mr. Wuestenberg was fired from his job at Oakland University following the incident. His pregnant wife was being assaulted with a hate crime and because they defended themselves he loses his job.

Were they arrested for attempted SUICIDE? The instigator slipped behind the car, and attempted to kill her self. No sane jury would convict the people that were being harassed.

fuck the left

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I hope this couple is in for a big payday from the police dept, prosecutor and the university.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
She did it right.
Slow retreat, repeated warnings to “get the fuck back” and “get away from me” no advance what so ever on aggressors. There’s nothing that I see to indicate anything but a desire to get away from that attack.
She even made it a point to demonstrate fear by yelling. But the slow retreat was fantastic thinking.

JDKRXW

Reaction score

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
This is some fucking bullshit!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RodnJen

Reaction score
Again bad decisions made by all. Luckily nobody died this time.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He'd take a knee and apologize for shit he didn't do.

Of all the “encounters” on video so far this lady displayed the most control of her situation.
She obviously does her drills and displayed spacial AND situational awareness.

Rods WAY off on his assessment of this incident.
She did everything right. She didn’t advance she retreated with a slow methodical single step, she issued repeated clear warnings, AND She is pregnant...there is no case here.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Rod would give them a free pass on taxes this year but triple tax them next year for not paying taxes this year. Then deny he had anything to do with it.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Again bad decisions made by all. Luckily nobody died this time.

WTF is wrong with you?! I think you're worried about your wife during this pandemic - what if she was pregnant and that was the 2 of you trying to leave Chipotle?!

It's so easy to sit at your keyboard criticizing people frightened for their safety and the safety of their unborn baby.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Of all the “encounters” on video so far this lady displayed the most control of her situation.
She obviously does her drills and displayed spacial AND situational awareness.

Rods WAY off on his assessment of this incident.
She did everything right. She didn’t advance she retreated with a slow methodical single step, she issued repeated clear warnings, AND She is pregnant...there is no case here.

She made herself a victim when she didn’t need to all because she wanted to run her mouth. Then she pulled her gun, again when she didn’t need to. She got baited.

Rod would give them a free pass on taxes this year but triple tax them next year for not paying taxes this year. Then deny he had anything to do with it.

The juice wouldn’t have been worth the squeeze on that one.

WTF is wrong with you?! I think you're worried about your wife during this pandemic - what if she was pregnant and that was the 2 of you trying to leave Chipotle?!

It's so easy to sit at your keyboard criticizing people frightened for their safety and the safety of their unborn baby.

Says the guy without a boat on a boating website.

I’ve been in that situation, my daughter will be 16 soon. I wanted a piece of those bastards in the worst way but I had to show restraint for the safety of my wife and unborn child. It wasn’t my preferred path but it’s what you do when you see the whole field.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
She made herself a victim when she didn’t need to all because she wanted to run her mouth. Then she pulled her gun, again when she didn’t need to. She got baited.

So black folks can just get all up in your shit and we're supposed to cower and apologize?

Fuck that, and fuck you for continuing to make us targets because you are afraid.

They only act like that because most people ignore it or just take it. Talk shit, get hit. Act proactively is the best defense.

I am not a barker.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

The juice wouldn’t have been worth the squeeze on that one.

Says the guy without a boat on a boating website.

I’ve been in that situation, my daughter will be 16 soon. I wanted a piece of those bastards in the worst way but I had to show restraint for the safety of my wife and unborn child. It wasn’t my preferred path but it’s what you do when you see the whole field.

Are you high?
You think SHE was the one running her mouth?!
Are we seeing the same video??

They got in their car to leave with no retaliation whatsoever.
Then the vermin (and I’ll label anyone that acts like vermin as vermin no matter what stupid color they are) feign being struck and attack the vehicle.
I thought the white victim showed REMARKABLE restraint even at the point of brandishing.
You’ve been outside of the real USA for too long Rodney.
You’re seemingly completely out of touch.

And for the record I’ve been in a REAL life and death battle when I saved my Moms life at 23 years old. Avoidance is my middle name. BUT...that doesn’t mean there isn’t a line.

Baited?? Those vermin did not expect to be confronted. They have no boundaries.
I think they’d better start thinking a little bit before they shoot their fucking mouths off and show their fucking asses to any white person they feel like.
Us newly minted racists are getting real fucking short fused.

You’ll change your tune when it’s you and yours when you are swarmed for NO REASON other than you are white. You THINK you’re on their side???
Lol so did the lib millionaires in their St Luis Castle.

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
So black folks can just get all up in your shit and we're supposed to cower and apologize?

Fuck that, and fuck you for continuing to make us targets because you are afraid.

They only act like that because most people ignore it or just take it. Talk shit, get hit. Act proactively is the best defense.

I am not a barker.

I didn’t see it as a black or white thing.

Are you high?
You think SHE was the one running her mouth?!
Are we seeing the same video??

They got in their car to leave with no retaliation whatsoever.
Then the vermin (and I’ll label anyone that acts like vermin as vermin no matter what stupid color they are) feign being struck and attack the vehicle.
I thought the white victim showed REMARKABLE restraint even at the point of brandishing.
You’ve been outside of the real USA for too long Rodney.
You’re seemingly completely out of touch.

And for the record I’ve been in a REAL life and death battle when I saved my Moms life at 23 years old. Avoidance is my middle name. BUT...that doesn’t mean there isn’t a line.

Baited?? Those vermin did not expect to be confronted. They have no boundaries.
I think they’d better start thinking a little bit before they shoot their fucking mouths off and show their fucking asses to any white person they feel like.
Us newly minted racists are getting real fucking short fused.

You’ll change your tune when it’s you and yours when you are swarmed for NO REASON other than you are white. You THINK you’re on their side???
Lol so did the lib millionaires in their St Luis Castle.

Like I said, everyone made bad decisions.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So your saying she should have been running her mouth

It’s hard to fathom Rods view of this.
He is right about one thing though.
It is a miracle that the pregnant victim had the cooler head not to eliminate the vermin.

I wonder how he feels about the pregnant woman that George Floyd terrorized?
Probably none of his business since she wasn’t a privileged white woman....

Fucking sickening.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

Like I said, everyone made bad decisions.
Maybe you should open your eyes once in awhile and look around the rest of the Country instead of just Fullerton. :rolleyes:

golakers

Reaction score
Rods take is unreal. Thank God she kept her cool when she pulled her sidearm. The adrenaline had to be high in that situation!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
Made herself a victim? Are you watching the same video?

Its through Democratic liberal eyes come on guys you know us white privileged people are always wrong she should 've just handed her$10.00 and everything would have been fine...

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
So this confrontation wasnt a black vs white thing? Then why the hell did the "mom" and "daughter" keep calling the pregnant woman an ignorant white racist? Seems like the mom and daughter pretty clearly MADE it a white vs black thing.

rrrr

Reaction score

Watch it again without the sound muted so you can hear the two fat bitches calling her a racist over and over.

You continually amaze me with your spineless sheep actions.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Watch it again without the sound muted so you can hear the two fat bitches calling her a racist over and over.

You continually amaze me with your spineless sheep actions.

I really can’t figure Rod out on this one.
He’s usually the voice of ...well...not exactly “reason” among the libs, but certainly the less psychotic perhaps?

It seems apparent that Rod has no CCW or tactical or even safety instruction with firearms?
Maybe I’m wrong? But this lady demonstrated more control and training than any armed civilian I’ve seen in all the recent videos...imo.
LEO, what say you guys? How’d she do?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I really can’t figure Rod out on this one.
He’s usually the voice of ...well...not exactly “reason” among the libs, but certainly the less psychotic perhaps?

It seems apparent that Rod has no CCW or tactical or even safety instruction with firearms?
Maybe I’m wrong? But this lady demonstrated more control and training than any armed civilian I’ve seen in all the recent videos...imo.
LEO, what say you guys? How’d she do?

Pretty much textbook training to try and control the situation without applying deadly force.

Like yourself , I am amazed she had such fortitude while pregnant to not just drop those subhumans.

It's going to go really poorly for them when the shit goes down.