WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hydro dipping

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Anyone here do hydro dipping? Have a little project for some old man and needing to get a small rectangular piece of aluminum hydro dipped in a silver carbon fiber like the Livorsi gauge faces.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My brother who lives in Sacto has been experimenting with this process over the last year.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Hoping somewhere near Anaheim or Mohave County. My great grandfather has me helping him replace the gauges in his boat, and well the mechanical trim indicator card won’t match so if i can get the card hydrodipped silver carbon then send to Livorsi to print on it i think it’ll really make my great great grandparents gauges pop for them.

Springfield

Reaction score
Hoping somewhere near Anaheim or Mohave County. My great grandfather has me helping him replace the gauges in his boat, and well the mechanical trim indicator card won’t match so if i can get the card hydrodipped silver carbon then send to Livorsi to print on it i think it’ll really make my great great grandparents gauges pop for them.
Sounds like you better get it right the first time. 😂 ;)

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
I know a guy in Canyon Lake CA. He has done a bunch of different motorcycle parts for me, both plastic and metal. It does sound like a pretty easy piece to do yourself though. OC Hydrographics (949) 207-8727 He used to have a shop in OC but now works out of his house. Very easy old guy to deal with.