WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hydrostream Voyager set up

Chipped32

Reaction score
Hello,
I purchase a 1990 Voyager which has a 225 Johnson. The Jack plate has been pinned. It a old Land and Sea plate .Would it be best to have the prop shaft inline with the transom drain hole?
Dan

fmo24

Reaction score
Hello,
I purchase a 1990 Voyager which has a 225 Johnson. The Jack plate has been pinned. It a old Land and Sea plate .Would it be best to have the prop shaft inline with the transom drain hole?
Dan
I think you will get more info in the outboard church section. Lots of knowledge in there

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Go on Scream and Fly …every kinda outboard question addressed period.

Blackcat1

Reaction score
The Voyager was introduced in 1982. Before its introduction, the people at HydroStream noticed something very alarming at the boat shows they were in: men would come over to look at their boats, eyes as big as saucers, only to have their wives pull them away to more "family friendly" boats. Pipkorn decided they needed to come out with a high performance boat that would be better suited for a family. The result was the Voyager, and it became one of their best selling models.

Last edited:

HST4ME

Reaction score
1990... the last of them. Post up some pics. The L&S jackplate is obsolete and might as well be replaced.