WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I’m a shitty golfer...

DWC

Reaction score
Played this morning and started off with a double bogey then a bogey and was able shoot an 82, best round yet!
Shitty part was we played skins and I beat the other three guys who shot 87, 88, and 87 and ended up paying all of them!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
You in So Cal? Thinking about playing Refuge in the AM

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Played emerald canyon in Parker this week with @riverlynchmob. Course is in solid shape. Leaving for Cabo this week on Wednesday and we’re scheduled for Cabo Real and Cabo Del Sol courses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinR

Reaction score
Feeling a bit stiff this morning after 36 holes yesterday.
Walked 18 with my buddies in the morning, then took a cart for 18 with wife and another couple.
Did not get to play much last year with Covid and some health issues, but ready to get back at it.
Was so great to be on the course again, even won $15. Big payday!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Reading some of this gave me an idea for a movie to watch. Torn between Caddy Shack, Happy Gilmore and Tin cup. Hmmmm

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I’m so fucking dumb I didn’t know they made right and left clubs 🤔 ( long story I’ll make short ) I was at a storage wars lost the unit I talked to the guy that won , sell me those clubs , full set everything Ok I gave them to a kid I know , he said thanks I can’t use them 🤔🤬WTF ? They are right handed 🤔so , 30 mins later yep he can’t use them ( 7 years in my closet ) 😫I have them in my truck now for a kid on site that is right handed , lol I need to stop not watching sports 🤔 who would have thought L-R handed clubs ? 🤔

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I’m so fucking dumb I didn’t know they made right and left clubs 🤔 ( long story I’ll make short ) I was at a storage wars lost the unit I talked to the guy that won , sell me those clubs , full set everything Ok I gave them to a kid I know , he said thanks I can’t use them 🤔🤬WTF ? They are right handed 🤔so , 30 mins later yep he can’t use them ( 7 years in my closet ) 😫I have them in my truck now for a kid on site that is right handed , lol I need to stop not watching sports 🤔 who would have thought L-R handed clubs ? 🤔
thats frigging hilarious

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
thats frigging hilarious
I was up in Nm for 6 months in RV park , working at White Sands ( stallion base ) he lived across from me , we bullshited and drank beer with lots of park peeps , he Golfed not to many clubs . I could not believe it I stood there WTF R-L 🤔 I never thought L-R ?been in closet for 7 years , every time I open that door “ Golf Sucks “ 🤔

Reactions: DWC