WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I’m ready for Christmas, I need some cheer

ridebig

Reaction score
image.jpg

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Feels like I just humped the xmas gear back into it's top shelf in the garage. You're telling me it's time to get it down again?

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
I’ve seen more and more people this year putting up trees before thanksgiving.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
For the past three years, ours goes up Veterans' Day. Thanksgiving week is busy, and the week before tends to be preparing for being busy...wife likes the tree being up and ready when we get home from the turkey festivities.

This year I was all for it. If the year ends sooner, great. If we can have some normality in this year, even better. Tree went up on a day to remember Veterans...makes for a good tie in for my kids to see why we have what we have.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
My neighbor just put up his Christmas lights on the house today....

I’m like WTF....

The other neighbor has a big ol inflatable turkey in his Frt yard......

One of my neighbors still has Halloween stuff up and you can see their tree through the window... 🤣

Javajoe

Reaction score
I’d be pissed if I lived next door to you. My wife would be jamming me up everyday to put something up. 😆
Every Year she is handing me something new from up in the garage. I’m like...”WTF is this?” Oh it was on sale 🤦‍♂️ She says. There is no worst part. Climbing the palm trees, laddering the eaves, 300 extension cords, half the palm lights going out...
I fight it every year but she wins
Her big thing now is “It’s for the grandkids” We got 7. Being 54 with a bad back it’s tough plus a little sketchy up high in the palms and some parts on the house eaves. I do set it all up on a remote so I click one button and everything turns on and off

Javajoe

Reaction score
I thought about putting up our lights but not turning them on . The weather is so nice why not take advantage of it
My wife just came out and told me that just a minute ago.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Installed new lights for my flagpole tree. Poor as hell this year but ready for Christmas.
20201115_153106.jpg