WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I’m running for president

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
So…. Hear me out on this one

I’m going to run for president, here are my campaign point
1: mandatory carry of firearm: much like the Cold War, assholes will think twice if they know everyone has a gun.
2: public execution of murders, you die the same way you killed. Fuck an easy death, we want to show others how bad it hurts!
3: human hunting. Child rapists, wife beaters, and animal abusers. Issue a tag from game and fish. The ultimate big game hunt, goes to the highest bidder. Should solve a bunch of crime and the national debt
4: the offended law. We will viciously beat anyone that is offended regularly
5: political executions. If more than 50% of the people ever disapprove of a politician…. Insert JFKs head blowing off.

I think I could win

Xring01

Reaction score
Well, being 100% honest here. You have my attention, but we have to work on the over all message.

Snowflakes cant handle the truth.. NOPE NOPE NOPE.. you lost the snow flake vote…..
Pro Life… enough said.. yeah you lost them also…
Crime, … yeah.. .see above…most want your proposal, but they dont want to admit it.

I think if we refine the message, we might have a better chance of success… .

Just thinking out loud here, owe… qualifying disclaimer….. on my 4th bourbon… yeah.. if you read the other threads. You know my bourbon is not 80 proof… nope nope nope… I bottle at 127… owe yeah

beerrun

Reaction score

1: mandatory carry of firearm: much like the Cold War, assholes will think twice if they know everyone has a gun.
2: public execution of murders, you die the same way you killed. Fuck an easy death, we want to show others how bad it hurts!
3: human hunting. Child rapists, wife beaters, and animal abusers. Issue a tag from game and fish. The ultimate big game hunt, goes to the highest bidder. Should solve a bunch of crime and the national debt
5: political executions. If more than 50% of the people ever disapprove of a politician…. Insert JFKs head blowing off.

I think I could win
You have my vote

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
We should compare notes. I think I would be a GREAT VP. I'm a little stiffer on punishments though. 👍 Does the Country of Turkey ring a bell???

Mario duran

Reaction score

I think I could win
U got my vote!

Yldboyz

Reaction score
That would solve a lot of problems.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I think I could win

While in principle it sounds good, there are some flaws.
2 and 3 are in conflict, and then you’ve made the richest person (highest bidder) the winner. That’s part of our problem right now.
Dont get me wrong, Im all for a big shake up!
(I’d make John Wick my chief of staff)
But imposition of will through oligarchy isn’t really a long term solution for governance.
I’d beat you with a platform fashioned around common sense in our justice system, using part of your suggestions vis-à-vis child molestors…and a couple good purge nights every 6 months or so!

Roosky01

Reaction score
I'd vote for you based on your avatar. I guess I'm easily swayed by good visual stimuli... 🤔