WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I’m So Glad Newsom Thinks He Can Tell Us What to Do in Our Homes

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

First of all, fuck you Gavin.

Here are some highlights from his latest bullshit decrees:

- Gatherings that include more than 3 households are prohibited.

Yeah, no. Fuck you Gavin.

- The host should collect names of all attendees and contact information in case contact tracing is needed later.

Right. Because I’m going to conduct a roll call if I have a party or family over for the holidays. Fuck you Gavin

- All gatherings must be held outside. Attendees may go inside to use restrooms as long as the restrooms are frequently sanitized.

Now you’re telling me who can go inside my house and for what reason? Fuck you Gavin.

- Gatherings may occur in outdoor spaces that are covered by umbrellas, canopies, awnings, roofs, and other shade structures provided that at least three sides of the space (or 75%) are open to the outdoors.

I’ll put up whatever temporary structure is appropriate for the occasion and it may not have 75% open to the outdoors. Fuck you Gavin.

- When gathering, face coverings must be worn in accordance with the CDPH Guidance on the Use of Face Coverings (PDF), unless an exemption is applicable.

My home is a mask free zone. Fuck you Gavin.

Who the hell does this wannabe dictator think he is and what sort of idiots follow this guy? Unbelievable.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
CAC18333-363F-4768-93DE-424E7CF33D95.jpeg

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
DickSqueezer, Jen’sRod, and BobbyVag will probably be along shortly. Of course, there aren’t more than three households that want to visit them, so no problem on their end.
Was going to work this morning and got a text from the boss saying that he was shutting down the office until everyone gets tested. About 20 people.Turns out one of the girls has been around friends and a house full of infected family members and she tested positive. :mad:😷 Cleaning crew was there later today. I get tested tomorrow. Should have stayed in Havasu with my 3 households of friends.. :( Working at home does have its perks though. 🍻 😂

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Was going to work this morning and got a text from the boss saying that he was shutting down the office until everyone gets tested. About 20 people.Turns out one of the girls has been around friends and a house full of infected family members and she tested positive. :mad:😷 Cleaning crew was there later today. I get tested tomorrow. Should have stayed in Havasu with my 3 households of friends.. :( Working at home does have its perks though. 🍻 😂
You just conflated home and work. 20 people in an office? Please tell us your not that dumb.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You just conflated home and work. 20 people in an office? Please tell us your not that dumb.
Yes, Approx.. 20 people need to get tested before they can come back in the office or shop. Field guys aren't being tested. This was the first day I have had to work from home.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

First of all, fuck you Gavin.

Here are some highlights from his latest bullshit decrees:

- Gatherings that include more than 3 households are prohibited.

Yeah, no. Fuck you Gavin.

- The host should collect names of all attendees and contact information in case contact tracing is needed later.

Right. Because I’m going to conduct a roll call if I have a party or family over for the holidays. Fuck you Gavin

- All gatherings must be held outside. Attendees may go inside to use restrooms as long as the restrooms are frequently sanitized.

Now you’re telling me who can go inside my house and for what reason? Fuck you Gavin.

- Gatherings may occur in outdoor spaces that are covered by umbrellas, canopies, awnings, roofs, and other shade structures provided that at least three sides of the space (or 75%) are open to the outdoors.

I’ll put up whatever temporary structure is appropriate for the occasion and it may not have 75% open to the outdoors. Fuck you Gavin.

- When gathering, face coverings must be worn in accordance with the CDPH Guidance on the Use of Face Coverings (PDF), unless an exemption is applicable.

My home is a mask free zone. Fuck you Gavin.

Who the hell does this wannabe dictator think he is and what sort of idiots follow this guy? Unbelievable.

haha. Great post and rant. F this BS. We got lives to live

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Was going to work this morning and got a text from the boss saying that he was shutting down the office until everyone gets tested. About 20 people.Turns out one of the girls has been around friends and a house full of infected family members and she tested positive. :mad:[emoji40] Cleaning crew was there later today. I get tested tomorrow. Should have stayed in Havasu with my 3 households of friends.. :( Working at home does have its perks though. [emoji482] [emoji23]
We had that happen back in April or may (I can't remember). Back when there was SOME legit fear due to the slight unknown. Now, its much more reasonable. Only the ones that were in IMMEDIATE contact are tested.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I love when the official guidelines and such state "prohibited" yet cite zero law that enforces such restriction. The public health emergency declaration is only allowed for 30 days without legislative ratification. Did I miss that there was a vote giving lord Crescent Wrench (Doosh Bag and Tool are too blunt for that dimwit) unlimited power?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Wedgy

Reaction score
April 19, 1775, local militiamen emerged from Buckman Tavern adjacent to Lexington common, and formed two rows on the common to face arriving British troops. The militiamen suffered the first casualties of the American Revolution.

Taverns closed, check
Churches closed, check
Prohibit the Subjects to "Gather," CHECK
Hmmm...

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such an Ugly place