WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I’m tired of finding this shit in the desert...

MeCasa16

Reaction score
Who the F@ck did this? It’s a couple hundred yards from the entrance to the dump. It’s full of trash. Can anyone look up the last owner by the hull ID? I’d be willing to kick down the money to haul this to the front yard of the savage who did this.. Finding the last owner is a great place to start. Maybe they can point out who they have it to.
16D3E11B-E7F1-4760-97F8-42231F10245C.jpeg
C00EDA54-8908-459C-BDE1-03E48B83C6DF.jpeg
8389B070-C357-4762-8AAD-1CBCDB424D5E.jpeg
240C28A3-4648-40E0-8AA8-A3A0666122F4.jpeg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Who the F@ck did this? It’s a couple hundred yards from the entrance to the dump. It’s full of trash. Can anyone look up the last owner by the hull ID? I’d be willing to kick down the money to haul this to the front yard of the savage who did this.. Finding the last owner is a great place to start. Maybe they can point out who they have it to.
View attachment 1003896 View attachment 1003897 View attachment 1003898 View attachment 1003899

"SAVAGE" ? Maybe a Bit of an Exaggeration. 🤔

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
They raised their fees at the dump. I said that there would be more dumping in the desert because of it
I found trash in the desert and they left their home address in the bag with the truck tires
Stuff was gone a week later
If you want to report an illegal dump site within Mohave County please call E.R.A.C.E. Detectives at 928-715-0480

Last edited:

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Assuming this is in LHC? IDK...
no matter - If I were out there I'd get a sawzall, saw it into 2x2 pieces, and take it to my waste collector...they provide bulk drop off to customers as long as you provide your address and they confirm your customer status.
I might risk some weird destruction of abandoned property statute, but I suppose its worth the risk.

OR, do like my FIL did...he turned an old rowboat into a planter

lantz

Reaction score
Glove up, and open those bags of trash. Maybe this one was dumb enough to leave mail or something identifying in it. Grwoing up on a citrus ranch, we always had trash dumped in the groves. I hated it becuase I had to go through the bags of trash looking for things with names or addys on it. When we did find it, we called the sherrif.

Ol Man

Reaction score
We live in Apple Valley and it is amazing what pigs there are in this country. Hard to go anywhere in the desert and not find crap. Once someone throws stuff in an area, the idiots figure that is a good place to dump their crap and it grows.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Unfortunately, out in the open desert past Kingman airport, there are more washers and dryers than the Sears store here. :mad:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I has an idea a while back and was looking for a boat hull, I was gonna make the middle a hot tub and build a slip around the boat with a cover,make the hatch part for ice chest and towels,.. make the open bow part for seating to watch the sunset and stars

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Assuming this is in LHC? IDK...
no matter - If I were out there I'd get a sawzall, saw it into 2x2 pieces, and take it to my waste collector...they provide bulk drop off to customers as long as you provide your address and they confirm your customer status.
I might risk some weird destruction of abandoned property statute, but I suppose its worth the risk.

OR, do like my FIL did...he turned an old rowboat into a planter
You ever cut up a boat with a sawzall, It isn't as easy as you think.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
People are assholes.. I can't believe the amount of mattresses, boats, furniture, couches, random appliances people dump out in the desert..

RD

I ran into a refrigerator in the river on my jet ski once

boatpi

Reaction score
It is a 1984 Bayliner POS, fools do this all of the time.

Sherpa

Reaction score
You ever cut up a boat with a sawzall, It isn't as easy as you think.

this is correct...!

however, I've used my big chainsaw with excellent results...! don''t expect the chain to last super long doing it though!

Meaney77

Reaction score
My mom owns a large piece of property out in Palmdale/Lake LA Area and people dump shit on the property all the time. Its a pretty shitty situation for the property owner actually. We are about 2 hours from it, and rarely get out to check on it. She received a letter from the city informing her that their was a large fiberglass pool and a boat all on the property that needs to be removed. She had to hire a crane service to come out and raise them into dumpsters for disposal and it wasnt cheap. She also paid a fencing company to put up fencing and no trespassing signs all of which has been tore down.

People Suck

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
You need a beetter sawzall! 😁 Milwaukee Sawzall for and he little stuff, Homelite chainsaw for the larger stuff. 😎
you could probly video the antics. go viral while chainsawing that old injection molded piece of crap (sorry brunswick)

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
View attachment 1003896 View attachment 1003897 View attachment 1003898 View attachment 1003899

Oh man, I drive through the north entrance of Lake Mead on Lake Mead blvd to my offices in beautiful North LV (not beautiful btw) and the amount of trash from Modelo boxes to mattresses to old boats and more is just insane. It's so sad and it blows my mind someone can feel ok about dumping stuff. There were two boats on the side of the road for about a month but those are finally gone.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Oh man, I drive through the north entrance of Lake Mead on Lake Mead blvd to my offices in beautiful North LV (not beautiful btw) and the amount of trash from Modelo boxes to mattresses to old boats and more is just insane. It's so sad and it blows my mind someone can feel ok about dumping stuff. There were two boats on the side of the road for about a month but those are finally gone.
You talking about Sunrise Mountain area? Yeh, awful. People shoot up bottles over there too. sucks

dribble

Reaction score
Here they raised the standard bed pickup load at the county dump from $20 to $40. Now the use that extra money to go around to the rural roads and pick up the trash that people are dumping.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
If Dumps would stop charging so dam much we wouldnt have this problem.

my local dump wanted $200 for me to dump clean dirt. It went to the desert.

went to go dump a truck load of broken tile. It was a bit over $300. I told the tenant and you wonder why this shit ends up in the desert!!!

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Here they raised the standard bed pickup load at the county dump from $20 to $40. Now the use that extra money to go around to the rural roads and pick up the trash that people are dumping.
So the guys doing the right thing get screwed. Seems legit.