WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I 40 east explosion. Kingman

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Do not come this way. 4 explosions that were insane on highway. Traffic stop both ways RIP to everyone involved.
6E09622B-1506-4B97-9B22-00327FAE701A.jpeg
83830309-16F2-4D18-832F-92C6FC478D2E.jpeg
2F4225FC-23AA-472F-BA42-D50F7512A826.jpeg

Last edited:

bonesfab

Reaction score
What is it with kingman and explosions. Rip poor folks.

Xring01

Reaction score
DDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN

Was it a freaking fuel truck that blew up…

If not… It sure looks like it “WAS”..

Sad day for some family/familys…. There had to be a fatality…

Wow… Someone had to stupid real hard to accomplish that.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Daughter live right across the field where it happened. She said that for anyone that was involved that she hopes it was over fast for them. She can't imagine what life would be like going forward for anyone that survived, it was that bad.

4Waters

Reaction score
There is zero info on this, the most I can find is here which is nothing other than a accident happened

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Ambulance and life flight were involved so there were some survivors. Hopefully they were injured outside of the fire and not badly. Prayer for all affected.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Preliminary from my source, one fatality, one with traumatic amputation, and burns. Hopefully no more in that mess.☹️ View attachment 1163087
Not much of anything identifiable in that pic. One fatality is still bad, but hopefully that number stays. As for "traumatic" amputation...I'm going with all amputations are pretty traumatic.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Not much of anything identifiable in that pic. One fatality is still bad, but hopefully that number stays. As for "traumatic" amputation...I'm going with all amputations are pretty traumatic.
Hopefully they don’t find another ride a clown buried him to the rubbl.☹️

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Hopefully they don’t find another ride a clown buried him to the rubbl.☹️
In a mess like that, hard to tell what was what and where. I'd think before clean up crews, highway patrol will have to separate chassis and frames and cross reference with who they know. Not a job I'd envy.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
There is zero info on this, the most I can find is here which is nothing other than a accident happened
That’s because the Kingman paper blows. They just got bought out too and so far it’s more of the same crap. Published 3 times a week. At least when something happens in Havasu, they will have a breaking news deal if even only a sentence or 2

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Right now in Stockton
786666F1-F187-44B1-A7D6-9D8585BC88D7.jpeg
hill and the 40 there must be 500 semis. On the road and up the exit
E3BB4BC8-8D8F-42DE-B793-35D41F2E6DCF.jpeg

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Went under the 40 at Andy Devine and ran next to it from Shinarump down about 930-1030 and somehow didn’t even notice the back up. Crazy, rip to those who lost their lives and loved ones, hard to believe only one fatality based upon these photos.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Anyone know what ended up happening? Fuel tanker truck didn't see stopped cars and plowed full speed ?
Orig. post says '4 explosions'. . . .???

bonesfab

Reaction score
I will be seriously amazed if it ends up being only one fatality. If it stays in single digits I will be surprised.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Holly shit not good….spent nearly 50 years in chemical plants and that’s significant fuel source.
Godspeed to all.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Anyone know what ended up happening? Fuel tanker truck didn't see stopped cars and plowed full speed ?
Orig. post says '4 explosions'. . . .???
I happened to be picking up my moms mail at the community box and I thought someone was screwing around with a hell of a lot of of tannerite as she lives right next to the open desert by the Kingman airport. You constantly hear people shooting guns in that area. That’s when I saw the smoke in post 3. There were 4 loud booms.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Went under the 40 at Andy Devine and ran next to it from Shinarump down about 930-1030 and somehow didn’t even notice the back up. Crazy, rip to those who lost their lives and loved ones, hard to believe only one fatality based upon these photos.
I did a job on Oatman road last night at 8 and I took Rte 66 because I thought the 40 would be backed up to Yucca. I was shocked to see it wasn’t but I was told they were turning people around westbound because it closed that way.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I happened to be picking up my moms mail at the community box and I thought someone was screwing around with a hell of a lot of of tannerite as she lives right next to the open desert by the Kingman airport. You constantly hear people shooting guns in that area. That’s when I saw the smoke in post 3. There were 4 loud booms.
Not saying that the fuel source wasn’t part of the explosions, but I’m thinking the truck tires exploding may have also accounted for the explosions you heard.

78DiMarco

Reaction score
I was sitting on my back patio when my wife and I heard a large BOOM!. We look up and see a semi truck on fire and leaving a steam of fire behind it as it slowed. Then the fire really erupted... Links to video... Sad deal for all involved.... This thing burned for about an hour and it was intense.... I'm South of the I40 about a mile and a half away...

- Start of event video

This is the first photo, you can see the steam coming off the truck leaving a trail of flames. The taller flames are the truck and the trail behind it got longer.... This was likely no more than a minute after the initial event started...
I40 Tanker Truck Fire.jpg

- the fire grows and explosions

The Prisoner

Reaction score
I was sitting on my back patio when my wife and I heard a large BOOM!. We look up and see a semi truck on fire and leaving a steam of fire behind it as it slowed. Then the fire really erupted... Links to video... Sad deal for all involved.... This thing burned for about an hour and it was intense.... I'm South of the I40 about a mile and a half away...

- Start of event video

This is the first photo, you can see the steam coming off the truck leaving a trail of flames. The taller flames are the truck and the trail behind it got longer.... This was likely no more than a minute after the initial event started...
View attachment 1163263

- the fire grows and explosions
I was on Roma road….near White Cliffs middle school…..you seem to have had almost the same vantage point

78DiMarco

Reaction score
I was on Roma road….near White Cliffs middle school…..you seem to have had almost the same vantage point
It was crazy for sure... I had the neighbors all coming out of their homes thinking something bombed their roof... Being a neighbor of sorts we should meet up sometime....

78DiMarco

Reaction score
Daughter live right across the field where it happened. She said that for anyone that was involved that she hopes it was over fast for them. She can't imagine what life would be like going forward for anyone that survived, it was that bad.
She must live near me as I'm across from the State Trust land just to the South of the highway...

78DiMarco

Reaction score
you were looking at it from the North and I from the South at about the same distance.... Crazy for sure... We saw what looked like a Life Flight, it approached the site real low but then never landed that we could see.... Sad deal for sure...

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
She must live near me as I'm across from the State Trust land just to the South of the highway...
She is on the N. side of the hwy. The fire was literally at the end of her street and a field.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
It was crazy for sure... I had the neighbors all coming out of their homes thinking something bombed their roof... Being a neighbor of sorts we should meet up sometime....
Sure. Anytime. I live behind Walmart…same street as the library

78DiMarco

Reaction score
Looks like it was not a tanker but just a semi.... bad day for sure