WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I actually looked this up...

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
DFECECD4-FE67-4309-B297-ACD344C2E108.png

Ergo, why is it when you go in for 3 crummy items, 2 are not in stock! :p :mad: It is insane. They seem to know what you want and not have it!

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Lately you can't walk down the aisles with out them stocking the shelves or picking online deliveries. Then there's only one open check by stand to buy booze.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Like many, their online store sells everything under the sun...stuff you wouldn’t normally expect to see at Walmart, through 3rd party sellers. Just another revenue steam.

WildWilly

Reaction score
when you realize homedepot.com sells meat slicers and couches....you know online stores don't mean anything more as to the stores core business.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Like many, their online store sells everything under the sun...stuff you wouldn’t normally expect to see at Walmart, through 3rd party sellers. Just another revenue steam.
At one point wallyworld could have crushed Amazon because they have a physical store for returns...but like many corpos they get inefficient.

SnoC653

Reaction score
Considering most Walmart stores experience sales growth year after year, they clearly have something to sell. And while I do see a lot more self service registers, there are always cashiers monitoring them. So instead of the same number of cashiers and registers serving an increasing number of customers year after year, they have the same number of cashiers and 4 times the number of open registers serving that increasing number of customers. And before anyone can say it, they don't pay me to pump my own gas either, so I guess we better get used to it.