WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"I am at a loss on why anyone gets worked up about this."

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

squeezer

Reaction score
You don't want a vaccine dont get one... Thats an individuals choice unless you are: (A student, medical professional, child care worker, traveling to a country with yellow fever, etc, etc.)

Any worker who doesnt like it can pull on their bootstraps and find a job someplace else...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
You don't want a vaccine dont get one... Thats an individuals choice unless you are: (A student, medical professional, child care worker, traveling to a country with yellow fever, etc, etc.)

Any worker who doesnt like it can pull on their bootstraps and find a job someplace else...

What about the business owner that doesn't want to force it on their employees dumbshit?

propcheck

Reaction score

So as an employer do I get to ban abortion for my employee’s because it can harm somebody else? I mean it is your body your choice, unless it is for the protection of another right👍🏻
as for telling somebody they must receive a injection as a condition of employment wouldn’t the equate to discrimination against those people who can’t get the vaccine due to allergies as stated in the manufacturing disclaimer.
your logic is flawed.

squeezer

Reaction score

So as an employer do I get to ban abortion for my employee’s because it can harm somebody else? I mean it is your body your choice, unless it is for the protection of another right👍🏻

Absolutely, you should do that. Please keep us posted on the costs of taking a case through the SCOTUS...

as for telling somebody they must receive a injection as a condition of employment

This is EXACTLY what we do for many many people and professions.

wouldn’t the equate to discrimination against those people who can’t get the vaccine due to allergies as stated in the manufacturing disclaimer.

Another EXACTLY situation but exactly the opposite. Legit medical exceptions exist for many vaccinations. Those people are supported when others who can get vaccinated don't make them sick.

your logic is flawed.

Since when is pointing out the status quo on multiple existing vaccines and professions logic...???

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

EE0BE911-CDED-4AFA-B3E3-C6E08CBAF97C.jpeg

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So as an employer do I get to ban abortion for my employee’s because it can harm somebody else? I mean it is your body your choice, unless it is for the protection of another right[emoji1303]

Absolutely, you should do that. Please keep us posted on the costs of taking a case through the SCOTUS...

as for telling somebody they must receive a injection as a condition of employment

This is EXACTLY what we do for many many people and professions.

wouldn’t the equate to discrimination against those people who can’t get the vaccine due to allergies as stated in the manufacturing disclaimer.

Another EXACTLY situation but exactly the opposite. Legit medical exceptions exist for many vaccinations. Those people are supported when others who can get vaccinated don't make them sick.

your logic is flawed.

Since when is pointing out the status quo on multiple existing vaccines and professions logic...???
Name a job that requires vaccinations to work?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score

What we have here is the perfect example of a Guburnent cuck.
Nothing more or less.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Why do you guys respond to the resident commie pinkos is beyond me
You are correct.
There should be many more threads about how to get involved to defeat these qweefer the pus suckers.

Reactions: DWC

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Sure, and let the lawsuits fly!

Matter of fact is, one of my county inspectors was being pushed(as all of them have been) now that he is "eligible" by the county. He took the first shot on Tuesday and has been out all week sick as fuk!

One of my wife's clients had her shot last week and went into complete arithmia about 2hrs later and was in ICU for 3 days!

Soo.. no thanks.. I'll wait till the humans are no longer being used as test rats.

I do know some that have had it with no issues but I'm certainly not willing to risk that shit. I had the "required" vaccines to get into elementary school and that is it, never had a "flu shot" or any of that shit. I can count on one hand the amount of times I have had a cold of flu un the last 20yrs.. sooo..

Keep pushing your bullshit @squeezer but I guarantee if employers make it "mandatory" and the employee gets sick or dies, there will be some serious lawsuits. And most employers realize that, and the reason they are not making it "required"!

But you living in Portland, nasty and full of scum that shit on the sidewalks then I guess I see why you hope all are vaccinated. Even though your city isnt even capable of cleaning up and getting people off their own streets.

thebiz

Reaction score
It’s getting closer.

I have had heated words with the Padres over this exact issue; they are (involuntary) relocating our seats (we’ve been 4 seat season ticket holders for a longtime) into a segregated section for ”Non Vaccines”

I understand they are a private business and are free to do as they wish, so I told them to pound sand.

I imagine this segregation concept is going to get real dicey real quick.

“It’s just a vaccine” Fuch off-Hopefully your mommy hides you under the covers from the bogey man.

ramos45

Reaction score
It's already started. My Mom just called me saying she got the vaccine this morning due to work. She works at Wynn since day 1, they got a memo Thursday "asking" all employees to get vaccinated and for those who don't to provide a negative test weekly. The tests can be on site for $15. miss one suspension, two possible termination.

I don't want the damn thing, my body my choice. I work for another gaming establishment on the strip. this hasn't been passed down, yet, but just like pay for parking and resort fees, once one does it the others usually follow suit.

530RL

Reaction score
It's already started. My Mom just called me saying she got the vaccine this morning due to work. She works at Wynn since day 1, they got a memo Thursday "asking" all employees to get vaccinated and for those who don't to provide a negative test weekly. The tests can be on site for $15. miss one suspension, two possible termination.

I don't want the damn thing, my body my choice. I work for another gaming establishment on the strip. this hasn't been passed down, yet, but just like pay for parking and resort fees, once one does it the others usually follow suit.

“My body, My choice”.

What a novel libertarian principle. 🤷🤷🤷