WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I am boatless

USMC2010

Reaction score
IMG_20210425_160200.jpg

USMC2010

Reaction score
Looks like you need to sublease your storage unit
Considering it down the road. My days in Havasu are numbered but I may keep this and do something like that with it later.

gqchris

Reaction score
Can i rent your storage unit sir?! Darn, I see I already missed first dibs!

Reactions: DWC

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
I'll rent your storage for the summer!!

USMC2010

Reaction score
Was it the number that pushed you past the “do I want to be boatless” feeling? Did you have any boating plans coming up where it made sense to push them aside?
Living here boating plans are pretty much whenever, no special plans. There are other factors in my decision other than just the number but with values where they are it was a smart move right now.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Let’s make a cash deal on storage I have a great escrow co you don’t have to pay much capital gains

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Going into my first summer being boatless and honestly I really don't care. Lake levels are super low, boat prices are at a STUPID level...I'll pass.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I don't think I could handle being boatless. Someone in my family has had a boat since I was born, and I've been on the Colorado river and lakes and CA lakes since I was born (hell I was two weeks old and in the river from a photo I saw). Boating for me is like breathing. I can't go near a body of water without a boat and not wish there was some way I could get out on it.

I'd rather sell my house than my boat.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I don't think I could handle being boatless. Someone in my family has had a boat since I was born, and I've been on the Colorado river and lakes and CA lakes since I was born (hell I was two weeks old and in the river from a photo I saw). Boating for me is like breathing. I can't go near a body of water without a boat and not wish there was some way I could get out on it.

I'd rather sell my house than my boat.
I have only owned boats for the last 15 years. I get it, I feel that way about my motorcycle.

Jimmyv

Reaction score
For now, debt free with savings. I think I will just breathe a while.

Well that’s just unAmerican. Irresponsible in fact.
We’re going to need you to put that money down on a new boat, twice as expensive, and finance the other half over 15 years.

No really, good for you. Sometimes a little downsizing and simplifying helps create clarity in ones life. Reset the things you want to focus on.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Fill that storage unit with SxS's from the winter crowd.
Id put mine in there

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Buy a small toon and store it in the marina sleep in a hotel when there are rent my condo for 80 bucks a night and still travel the states with money in the pocket

the510

Reaction score
For now, debt free with savings. I think I will just breathe a while.
I
Not for another boat.
I sold my boat last year. 8 years of owning it and I Actually sold it for more than I bought it for. Partly because it was a bad ass HOWARD!! But mostly because the market is off the hook.

enjoy being boat free! It does have some relaxing care free benefits.

For me, well in a couple years I’ll have another boat.