WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I am getting a raise!!!!!

Magic34

Reaction score
With Hoboat down, I am certain my production for my job is going to go through the roof. Yeah, more money in 2008!!! :D

And I wasn't banned. :D

Magic34

Reaction score
Damn, the link to the Sandbar still works. Production is back to where it was. :D

rocket98

Reaction score
I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow guess just hang out here. I only have to take care of 35 people.........delegate

ROZ

Reaction score
Damn, the link to the Sandbar still works. Production is back to where it was. :D

So how the heck is bill doing? Never see him around these parts anymore...

Magic34

Reaction score
So how the heck is bill doing? Never see him around these parts anymore...

He is good. We werwe suppsoed to go to Glamis on Saturday but couldn't get the schedules right.

He is slammed at work, which is great becuase business is tough in a lot of places right now.

How you been?

Magic34

Reaction score
Oh, and between everyone coming here and that other pb site. I am still focked. Wasted hours going to these sites.

Sad to see it get so broken up. After all these years, I finally started to feel comfortable with saying I met someone on the internet. :D That was a big step for me. :)

ROZ

Reaction score
After all these years, I finally started to feel comfortable with saying I met someone on the internet. :D That was a big step for me. :)
I understand your pain! LMAO !

Things been good and getting better! Hope all is good with you as well...

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I feel you pain. Let the money start rolling in. :lmao

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
With Hoboat down, I am certain my production for my job is going to go through the roof. Yeah, more money in 2008!!! :D

And I wasn't banned. :D

I would of agreed with this, but now there are two sites to go back and forth on so I do not see a raise for me in the near future:D