WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I am Legend

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Anyone here seen the movie and if so, what did you think?

XtrmWakeborder

Bean Counter
Reaction score
Anyone here seen the movie and if so, what did you think?

I thought it was pretty good, but that plot has been played to death! Little tweaks to every movie but damn, use some imagination. I'd give it a solid 7. "mostly because I like Will Smith movies"

Troy McClure

You may remember me...
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good, but that plot has been played to death! Little tweaks to every movie but damn, use some imagination. I'd give it a solid 7. "mostly because I like Will Smith movies"

I would agree with this, Smith kept the movie going by himself though through 3/4 of the movie and kept me interested. Pretty good acting.

It was entertaining.

SBjet

El Presidente for Life
Reaction score
Not too bad, not too good.
Sure there are some things that appeal, like what would you do if you were the last person on earth? Drive any car I wanted as fast as I want without traffic signals, and without worrying if it wrecks. How long would the gas in the station tanks stay usable anyway?

Then it turned into any other zombie movie, with lots of shooting and explosions. They added 2 characters right at the end for no reason. They could have had a subplot with him trying to track other survivors, but they didn't.

They missed an opportunity, when the opposition showed signs of intelligence trying to capture him. He could have had a battle of wits trying to protect himself and defeat them and while still trying to save them. Instead he just shot them up. Completely out of character.

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Damn, I was hoping it would have been better. I was dying to see it.:(

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Haven't seen it, but everyone I've talked to said it was way too much I, Robot to them.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
My son saw it. At 14 he is not the most discerning reviewer, but he said it was "pretty good". The movie ends all of a sudden with not enough wrap up.

Didn't Charleton Heston star in a movie like this 30 years ago? Zombies at night, and some black chick as his romantic love interest??

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Good movie with good acting.

There are a couple sceen sthat will make you jump out of your seat.

Like stated there could have been more and the ending was a little ho-hum.

I don't know if there is another actor that brings more to a movie than Will at this point. You belive he could actually be an ass kicking Scientist.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Have heard is good but predictable from some co-workers. Guess might have to break down and see it this weekend since have nothing else to do. :D