WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I am ready for my B-Job tomorrow morning!

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
:p :p :p
6664B099-C739-4059-8406-7CC4319FACE1.jpeg

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
have a sharp blade...like brand new sharp. Cut all your bales in half first. Taper the last 18" towards the edges of the attic...and stay 18" away from the "roof." Remember this stuff keeps expanding for a bit..so don't overfill areas and stay away from can lights etc. We install a lot of it with our "weatherization" packages. 10 bags should take you less than an hour. The machine likes to clog if you don't keep some pressure on the bales..so feed one in to start and immediately start pushing the second half in. the bag will easily pull back out...there is a blade that splits it as you insert it. Wear long sleeves and a mask. Shower immediately after lol

It's the worst kind of blowie there is...

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
have a sharp blade...like brand new sharp. Cut all your bales in half first. Taper the last 18" towards the edges of the attic...and stay 18" away from the "roof." Remember this stuff keeps expanding for a bit..so don't overfill areas and stay away from can lights etc. We install a lot of it with our "weatherization" packages. 10 bags should take you less than an hour. The machine likes to clog if you don't keep some pressure on the bales..so feed one in to start and immediately start pushing the second half in. the bag will easily pull back out...there is a blade that splits it as you insert it. Wear long sleeves and a mask. Shower immediately after lol

It's the worst kind of blowie there is...

I have a guy that does a lot of these so I am just the bagman. Oh, and the check writer. :p i will use the info on the bag part. Thank you!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I did this on our 1700sf House a few years ago. Took me and my step son about 2 hours to do. It really helps keep the house at the right temperature.

Make sure you get one of those white jump suits or your clothes will be imbedded with glass. Do it early in the morning. You’d be amazed how hot an attic can get even in February!