WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

Singleton

Reaction score
Relaxing today.
cut down a 60’ eucalyptus tree in my back yard with no power tool yesterday. Thing was still skinny, so used the palm tree trimmer. Picking up a chainsaw tomorrow to cut the wood for camping season next year

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I dont even know what I am eating tonight. Lol. Laid out a tri tip for tomorrow night.

always thinking ahead. Ha

Hammer

Reaction score
Repainting a closet... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I'm going DOWN DEEPER in the F.ing Rabbit hole.... at least my internet still has reception....

that T.T. is sure sounding better every second....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My pups this AM at breakfast time putting pressure on me for some treats. They are bored as well
4D33FDBE-5B4B-4690-89C9-C0A638981127.png

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Took the dogs swimming. Sat in the boat at the dock and fished. Got some sun. Listened to the radio. Watched people go by. That was my afternoon. Bored as fuck.

Last edited:

Dbroncos

Reaction score
I just spent the last two days cleaning the garage. Created a new work bench area, added a television (woohoo) and new have parking for both the wife and daughters cars inside. Went through more coors lights than a typical weekend, went to stater bros just for beer (clerk laughed at me).

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Prepping for breakfast tomorrow while some mindless TV is on while I dent my BL supply can by can.

breakfast tomorrow....chorizo gravy and biscuits with scrambled eggs.

what is boredom having you do today?

Lol... Learned a new breakfast sandwich recipe the other day....

3 eggs, Bread, Cheese, Meat of choice.

3 eggs mixed up scrambled style in pan and spread out thin. Pan heat is on low.

Bread goes in to get covered in egg on one side, then flip to other side and let set. You need a large round pan (think making French toast or large flat omelette). Position the bread so it can eventually be folded onto each other (long way, not side to side).

Once the egg is setting up flip the whole thing over in one piece (large egg round with two pieced of bread still flat and apart from each other) At this point the bread should be under the large scrambled round eggs.

Add your cheese, meat, and whatever else on top of one of the slices of bread.

Fold the eggs into the middle, then the bread end to end on top of each other (at this point you have the bread on the outsides, and all the egg and good stuff on the inside)

You might have to flip the sandwich a couple of times to completely cook all the egg. Once satisfied all egg is cooked, pick up and enjoy. Whole thing takes about 10 minutes depending on how hot the pan is.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Not bored at all here. Been working 50+ per week from home and trying to get some yard work and other stuff ready for summer.

wallnutz

Reaction score
So fucking bored I started a thread about Grads being banned.🤷🏻‍♂️

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Just ate raisin bran for dinner and gave Roxy some left over steak from the other day.

jezzzzzzz....WTF...I think the pups mind control BS is working

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Prepping for breakfast tomorrow while some mindless TV is on while I dent my BL supply can by can.

I will be over tomorrow.....you keep the biscuits and gravy, I’ll do chorizo and eggs...I’ll bring tortillas and hot salsa!! :D And Scooby snacks for thedoggies.

Maestro

Reaction score
Mowed about half an acre on the riding mower. Shuffled the toys around while doing so. Said fudge it, Grass is not short enough. Lowered the mower deck and did another pass.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I will be over tomorrow.....you keep the biscuits and gravy, I’ll do chorizo and eggs...I’ll bring tortillas and hot salsa!! :D And Scooby snacks for thedoggies.

lol. Had chorizo and eggs yesterday. It was good

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well that’s me...always a day late and a dollar short!!!

if you do make some biscuits and gravy some day try it with chorizo. Gives it a little extra POW or whatever that cook dude says.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Relaxing today.
cut down a 60’ eucalyptus tree in my back yard with no power tool yesterday. Thing was still skinny, so used the palm tree trimmer. Picking up a chainsaw tomorrow to cut the wood for camping season next year
Thats crazy.. I have a monster eucalyptus on my property that would take out half my block if it took a fall..

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I believe there are a few of us here who have done many months of total isolation in support of our country's DOD and various military operations. We did it for our family's and our country. Sitting in front of a TV eating chorizo sausages and gravy, with your family, while enjoying full internet and the ability to go outside and exercise etc is not exactly tough duty. If you're not willing to do that, please step back and take a second look.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Get any? Bass should be bedding now..

I didn’t. I gotta go get something better to fish with. We were just using a hook and corn. Which has pulled fish from that patio before. I was basically just teaching my wife how to cast an open face reel. I think she’s got it down. [emoji106]

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I believe there are a few of us here who have done many months of total isolation in support of our country's DOD and various military operations. We did it for our family's and our country. Sitting in front of a TV eating chorizo sausages and gravy, with your family, while enjoying full internet and the ability to go outside and exercise etc is not exactly tough duty. If you're not willing to do that, please step back and take a second look.

i live by myself. thanks for your service.

This is intended to be light hearted so dont take it so serious.

just for the record i am one of 11 kids that grew up on military bases in a max 3 bedroom house. I know a little bit about that

Turnup

Reaction score
Hit up the Depot today, grabbed a couple grand in tile and brushed schluter for my guys to handle 2 full shower bath stalls and 2 tub baths tomorrow, sent text pics of the job sites to my lead inspector so he could "e sign" my cards (funny shit), and made a mess for my guys to clean up. Pretty typical Sunday gearing up for a nice wet week :mad:

Singleton

Reaction score
Thats crazy.. I have a monster eucalyptus on my property that would take out half my block if it took a fall..

spent my youth working my grandfathers tree farm in north WI.
branches apx 25’ up were cut down first, then the trunks. Everything fell where I intended (Got lucky).
Tree was skinny, trunks were only 8” thick. Tree had 3 trunks growing from base. Tree was not on property in 2010 when we purchased this house, so it was young, skinny and tall. Finally took it down prior to it getting bigger And causing issues

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I didn’t. I gotta go get something better to fish with. We were just using a hook and corn. Which has pulled fish from that patio before. I was basically just teaching my wife how to cast an open face reel. I think she’s got it down. [emoji106]

Walmart has what you need. A lil crawdad crankbait.. Or plastic worms should kill it in the keys and up and down the strip right now.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I spent the weekend cleaning the house and doing all the laundry, told my wife just to relax. Once I got going it was good to be doing something. Tomorrow will start my 4th week working from home. Happy to be able to do that, lots of reading and watching older movies to pass the time.

jet496

Reaction score
Tons of yard work & will get to the sheds this week. Also, working out in the garage & taking walks with the fam.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Aquarium maintenance. Cleaned filters, changed out the carbon bags, water change and adjusted the nozzles as I had a dead spot that started growing algae (left of center in the back). Paid bills, did laundry. Tried to watch the eF1 deal but the in car views made me sea sick 🤮
DF40C27C-1356-469B-89B8-EA113C95D6BB.jpeg

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Chorizo and gravy!? Sounds delicious. FWIW, when packing the 5th wheel, keep it light. Do an initial load/pack, with a little more than your think you need, and use it for 6 months. After 6 months (or a trip or two) toss/ donate everything common you don’t use. Nothing ruins RV life quicker than a bunch of extra shit. (Doesn’t apply to tools or spare parts)

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score

researching all my stock buys for Monday morning............it's almost like free hookers (with glitter) out there right now :)
and of course more drawing houses; still got weeks of back log on that with the new sub division launching and going ballistic.
My life is a quarantine LOL so not much off normal here...:rolleyes:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
researching all my stock buys for Monday morning............it's almost like free hookers (with glitter) out there right now :)
and of course more drawing houses; still got weeks of back log on that with the new sub division launching and going ballistic.
My life is a quarantine LOL so not much off normal here...:rolleyes:

tomorrow will be a big up day

2Driver

Reaction score
Watching Caddyshack and tossing a few back. ;)

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... Watching a car chase on the LA freeways???...

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Aquarium maintenance. Cleaned filters, changed out the carbon bags, water change and adjusted the nozzles as I had a dead spot that started growing algae (left of center in the back). Paid bills, did laundry. Tried to watch the eF1 deal but the in car views made me sea sick 🤮
View attachment 863150

What ever you do DON'T drink the cleaner!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well...that was an excellent breakfast. Cleared the sinuses up pretty good.

now on to cleaning the house etc and trying to figure out the contents for the 5th wheel.
Have a good day everybody