WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I bought a full auto BB gun. It is fun.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So I ordered a Crosman select fire R1 replica BB gun to screw around with my kid. She pretty much took over the HK MP5 (semi auto) replica BB gun I got last year.

This thing is pretty damn fun for $160. It does full auto or semi auto, 25 round mag. Comes with a cheap little red dot sight that seems to work ok, and a little speed feeder to load the mag in a couple seconds.

I should have videoed it, but the can of sparking water I tested full auto on just exploded :)

0F7D2182-DADE-498D-A9EF-BF0AE1458B07.jpeg

Crosman makes a few versions of their full auto BB guns.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Where you get it from? Link? Sad that I’d have to ask if that is CA legal. lol

Amazon, yes, it is CA legal. I had to put my DL in so it knew I was over 18, but that was it. Crosman has a few models, and they come in different colors too.

Crosman CAK1 Full or Semi-Auto CO2-Powered 4.5mm BB Air Rifle, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B483V6Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_KTKGX342KWK4PFVD9THC

Bushmaster BMPWX Full Auto MPW CO2-Powered BB Air Rifle With Dual Action Capability And Red Dot Sight, Black/FDE https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R5WLY7K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_AYJNRVA3F29689S9YB65

Crosman CFAR1X Full Auto R1 CO2-Powered BB Air Rifle With Dual Action Capability And Red Dot Sight, Black/FDE https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XVZDQRS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_YWBD9CVQYHKV8GXS8WGF

Crosman DPMS SBR Full-Auto BB Air Rifle air Rifle (DPMS) (DPMS) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K3BP5MQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_R5W1GMFTNC1CFCE39MSN

DLC

Reaction score
That would be bad ass if you could get some 100 rd mags for it....

that makes BB gun wars really tricky, we had single shot crossman pump and Daisy and would get all camouflage out and pad our jackets with cardboard and sweaters / layers....

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Hey, you can go green 😂

This is going to be my next one for the wild dogs, coyotes and other vagrants. Ammo is so much cheaper and easier to find.

EBT531

Reaction score
How many mags before you need to replace the CO2?

Joker

Reaction score
So I ordered a Crosman select fire R1 replica BB gun to screw around with my kid. She pretty much took over the HK MP5 (semi auto) replica BB gun I got last year.

This thing is pretty damn fun for $160. It does full auto or semi auto, 25 round mag. Comes with a cheap little red dot sight that seems to work ok, and a little speed feeder to load the mag in a couple seconds.

I should have videoed it, but the can of sparking water I tested full auto on just exploded :)

View attachment 1000606
Crosman makes a few versions of their full auto BB guns.
Thanks for the post. I need something like this to kill the pigeons out neighbors feed

Rye

Reaction score
Looks like it would be fun in a gallery setting.

Badchoices03

Reaction score

They sell them at Bass Pro in Rancho Cucamonga some business on Amazon just wont ship to California for some reasons.

I had one of these, and for me, I wasn't a fan. Co2 would only last for about 2-3 mags, which goes in seconds. And the Co2 would leak, so if you put it away full, and grabbed it the next day for some quick pest control, the Co2 would be empty.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
They sell them at Bass Pro in Rancho Cucamonga some business on Amazon just wont ship to California for some reasons.

I had one of these, and for me, I wasn't a fan. Co2 would only last for about 2-3 mags, which goes in seconds. And the Co2 would leak, so if you put it away full, and grabbed it the next day for some quick pest control, the Co2 would be empty.

I don’t ever really store them charged with CO2, they all seem to slowly leak if you do so. When I use a little lube, they seem to hold a charge longer, but still are weak when I pick the gun back up. I just leave the full can in them, so I can pop a fresh one when needed in a pinch.

This certainly uses more CO2 on full auto then semi auto. I seem to get around 100+ shots on semi auto.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Ive got a CO2 Barretta replica. Thing has some power, but isnt all that quite. I bought it to take care of some pests at the house as well but was never able to get the birds cause it was so inaccurate and loud I only ever had one shot at the fuckers. The electric options would be interesting.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Can you please grab a screwdriver and align the screw heads?....that would drive me batshit mad.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who suffers with this problem 😂

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I bought two of these last month (DPMS/SBR) , they are amazing , we have a home range with target boards and silhouettes, Our ,local range shut down a while for firearm practice and as a result the air/c02 guns are great fascination and entertainment , I've also acquired a half dozen c02 hand guns , a dessert eagle clone and a 1911 replete with blow back action ... Just recieved my first .68 cal Byrna (finally) quite impressive indeed , today I ordered a .177 cal laser bore sighter ;)
Resized_20200801_182619_2919.jpeg
Resized_20210503_124912_8352.jpeg
20210311_200654.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
This is a Umarex MP40 replica, select fire, semi and full auto. holds 60 BBs, which is really nice. Does not seem to be in stock anywhere, but the reviews are really good.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
In My post above I mentioned my "Byrna 68 cal" for those who havent seen this its pretty decent , currently shooting rubber balls and PVC/steel combos from ours

Yoshiro

Reaction score
I had one of those fully auto BB guns when I was a kid. It ran off of freon cans. If you fired it too long the tip would freeze up on you and then your friends would know that was their chance to get you. I remember begging mom at the grocery store to buy me another can of freon.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
I picked up an Airsoft AR a few months back. "AEG" Automatic Electric Gun. Shoots those little white BB sized balls 370-400fps. In FA, it will run 12 rounds per sec or so. Fun toy. Threw a Bushnell TRS-25 on it and play hell with the neighborhood pigeons with no worry about breaking solar panels or roof tiles. Not many around anymore actually. :)

nameisbond

Reaction score
I buy airsofts made in Japan, ok some are made in Taiwan too. These: Trigger Airsoft - Canada's Premier Airsoft Store they are bat powered and alot of fun. The pistols are aired powered. You fill the clip with cans of air. Trudeau the piece of shit has a bill pending vote to ban them and BB guns in general. So I'm buying up a supply while I can.