WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I can't believe Eliminator is no longer building V-Hulls or Daytonas

Eliminator Boats

Reaction score
What is the overall difference between the speedster and the daytona ? In looking at the few I've seen online (None in person) I figured the speedster was basically just an updated version of the daytona.

As far as keeping old molds around as has been mentioned before. I'm sure someone will scoop them up and maybe make a go of them.
25 speedster has the 25 Daytona bottom, 27 speedster has the 26/27 Daytona bottom, the 28 Speedster has the 28 Daytona bottom, the 30 Speedster is the 30 Daytona bottom widened 10' overall

Rbcconst

Reaction score
They should re tool the 28 eagle. My opinion it’s a great size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

milkmoney

Reaction score
They should lower price on 25 speedster so I can afford one [emoji41][emoji106][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
They should re tool the 28 eagle. My opinion it’s a great size.

It's called a DCB Extreme 28 :D....at least I think it is. Always thought it was the 28 eagle bottom with a redesigned cap, but i've heard arguments both ways that the running surface is different. Still one of my favorite V bottoms, hope to own one some day

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
It's called a DCB Extreme 28 :D....at least I think it is. Always thought it was the 28 eagle bottom with a redesigned cap, but i've heard arguments both ways that the running surface is different. Still one of my favorite V bottoms, hope to own one some day
Worst swimstep ever though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rbcconst

Reaction score

But those aren’t made anymore are they?

Meaney77

Reaction score
Is it to soon to think that my 25' closed bow Eagle just appreciated a tad?

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
Can't remember who has the mold now, but DCB doesn't make them anymore.
Adrenaline has it. Along with the F26 mold
C9F7E33E-9DF7-49F8-AD10-517197B0C086.png

FreeBird236

Reaction score
As far as the bottom is concerned, DCB moved the steps a little, but I've read(no experience) that the original Eagle is better.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
As far as the bottom is concerned, DCB moved the steps a little, but I've read(no experience) that the original Eagle is better.
Ive never ridden in a 28 eagle, but i know my friends DCB 28' extreme rode great and hauled ass. Plus it was a super tight boat (DCB) so that made it enjoyable. Zip tie mania!

Goodtime$

Reaction score
I dont think there is a huge open bow V bottom market personally. We had the 247XS mold and sold 1 at cost.

The 21 Skiers dont count. They are jet boats and we are jet boat dudes.
The 242 Skier we bought that mold to build some, see what happes. 23 deck prices are going up.

Most V bottom people I meet want a deckboat.

Essex 27 Raven / 25 24 23 etc
Shockwave 25-29
Cobra 26 27
Adrenaline 28 savage
Lavey all of them
Nordic Rage
Howard bullet

lots of nice V bottoms. Just saying.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Ive never ridden in a 28 eagle, but i know my friends DCB 28' extreme rode great and hauled ass. Plus it was a super tight boat (DCB) so that made it enjoyable. Zip tie mania!
Not referring to the quality of the build by any means, DCBs are built great, just that the moving of the steps didn't improve performance and may have had some slight negative impact. Eliminator Eagles are also tight.:D

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Plus, with so many people on the lake now who the hell wants to be in a 21ft boat on Havasu getting the shit beat out of them.......?
I love it in my 21 MTR! Just mash the throttle and ride the Cavitation plates and drive it like a trophy truck!

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
A swim slide....lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yea....and after i had a couple beers (riding boat bitch = no alcohol limit mutha f*cka!!!) that swim step and joke of a ladder would f*ck my shins up! Swim slide for sure

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Hey Greg, lets see the new renderings of yore new 30 Eagle. :p
Working on it while we speak with some of the top designers...should be able to post it up shortly.

Meaney77

Reaction score
So here is the rendering we came up with. I'm sure once @Gelcoater gets his hands on it it will really pop!

Looks like someone is poking the bear again....

While I am not a fan of your choice in colors or boat bitches, its pretty damn funny @GRADS !

Last edited by a moderator:

wiredguy

Reaction score
What is the overall difference between the speedster and the daytona ? In looking at the few I've seen online (None in person) I figured the speedster was basically just an updated version of the daytona.

As far as keeping old molds around as has been mentioned before. I'm sure someone will scoop them up and maybe make a go of them.

They will be chopped into little pieces before they would get sold to someone!
Selling them is just opening the door for someone to start up a boat manufacturer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
(Please read this in Forrest Gump voice.....)

Aaaaaand just like that........GRADS wus gone

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Again. This is what rdp has become

Had I seen it sooner he would have been banned yesterday Dave.. This is not what RDP has become.....PS, Please use the report button when you see something questionable such as that...Thanks.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They will be chopped into little pieces before they would get sold to someone!
Selling them is just opening the door for someone to start up a boat manufacturer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never really understood the logic in that.. That's the exact same thing Jerry told me when I asked him what he did with the 300 mold. If there is a business to be had with older models than why aren't they selling at the original mfg?

RD

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Had I seen it sooner he would have been banned yesterday Dave.. This is not what RDP has become.....PS, Please use the report button when you see something questionable such as that...Thanks.

RD

Pretty much seems like a broken record with GRADS, how many times has he been banned and he is always allowed back?

playdeep

Reaction score
Pretty much seems like a broken record with GRADS, how many times has he been banned and he is always allowed back?

Ya beat me to it...
It's not a question of "if"he's gonna be a total douchebag when he comes back...it's when.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I always just ban him for a week.. He usually behaves for a couple and then back in the barrel. LOL.

I didn't see that post for two days though, and wish someone would have informed me about it earlier.

RD

buck35

Reaction score
I always just ban him for a week.. He usually behaves for a couple and then back in the barrel. LOL.

I didn't see that post for two days though, and wish someone would have informed me about it earlier.

RD
He's banned for a libtard picture? Really??? Are the right becoming them... Did I miss something or what. I am not one to feel bad on what I see or read on the web . At the end of the day who gives a fuck what someone else's perfect life is about. Do I the think he' s nuts, yeah . Does it affect me in any way,shape, or form , uhh,NO!

Whenever I click on a Greg thread I know it's going to be something stupid or possibly really cool . I just don't see what folks get so worked up about anymore . Myself, I just watch the shittstorm and chuckle .

attitude

Reaction score
He's banned for a libtard picture? Really??? Are the right becoming them... Did I miss something or what. I am not one to feel bad on what I see or read on the web . At the end of the day who gives a fuck what someone else's perfect life is about. Do I the think he' s nuts, yeah . Does it affect me in any way,shape, or form , uhh,NO!

Whenever I click on a Greg thread I know it's going to be something stupid or possibly really cool . I just don't see what folks get so worked up about anymore . Myself, I just watch the shittstorm and chuckle .
What baffles me is the fact that people still take him seriously. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he was really a conservative and just acts like a liberal to get a rise out of people. Judging by how serious he takes everything else I doubt he is serious about his political view on here lol.

milkmoney

Reaction score

RD
It seems to be the norm with him ..and I don't come on here to hit the report button...sorry

[emoji39][emoji202]

milkmoney

Reaction score

RD
Lol. Child stop jumping on the bed again and again. Lol. As you stated over the years you don't have time to chase members around and you wont police them. Act right/ nice or leave ....lol.

How is that working for you with grads...
[emoji39][emoji202][emoji106]