WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I can't believe Eliminator is no longer building V-Hulls or Daytonas

milkmoney

Reaction score
Oh wait ,this is another eliminator thread fucked up by grads and started ... lmao.

I need a drink. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

welldigger00

Reaction score
What baffles me is the fact that people still take him seriously. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he was really a conservative and just acts like a liberal to get a rise out of people. Judging by how serious he takes everything else I doubt he is serious about his political view on here lol.

This... it took me a while to realize that about this weirdo. I bet he runs this routine on many other levels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
What baffles me is the fact that people still take him seriously. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he was really a conservative and just acts like a liberal to get a rise out of people. Judging by how serious he takes everything else I doubt he is serious about his political view on here lol.
This... it took me a while to realize that about this weirdo. I bet he runs this routine on many other levels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You guys are pretty much spot on. Myself and a few others have actually had the chance to hang out with Greg, and no joke, he is an awesome guy that all of you would get along with.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

playdeep

Reaction score
You guys are pretty much spot on. Myself and a few others have actually had the chance to hang out with Greg, and no joke, he is an awesome guy that all of you would get along with.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You guys both like posting pictures of yourselves on RDP...so there's that. lol.
Seriously tho...
Fagboy has crossed the line on numerous occasions.From Nasty shots at Daytona Babe,to not so subtle shots at members wives.
People say "but he's different in real life"
Duh.
He ain't that stupid...pretty sure he knows if he mouthed off like he does on here...he'd get dropped.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
He’s a totally different guy in person, hard to believe it’s the same guy as the on line version.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
What was he banned for? A political meme? So you’re going to ban everyone who posts a political meme? A dick on the side of a boat? A political meme in the lounge? What’s the difference from the half the garbage that’s posted in the political section? What’s the specific reason? You gonna sensor him because he has different ideas than you do? I’m calling bs. [emoji1418]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
I have come to the point in my life. That the old saying " he is a nice guy " is such bullshit anymore. ..

So it's ok if your a nice guy in real life , but it's ok to come on rdp and keep being a douche.

Guess that's how I made it so long. Give me a fucking break ....yes I met grads and Kate in person and she said he is a dumbass...lol

But I am representing rdp in another country , on top of the 12th floor at the bar [emoji39][emoji106][emoji202]
IMG-20190130-WA0001.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It seems to be the norm with him ..and I don't come on here to hit the report button...sorry

[emoji39][emoji202]

Lol. Child stop jumping on the bed again and again. Lol. As you stated over the years you don't have time to chase members around and you wont police them. Act right/ nice or leave ....lol.

How is that working for you with grads...
[emoji39][emoji202][emoji106]

It would seem that one of my posts was "added too" by a moderator after the fact.. (The first one with the use the report button). I'm not jumping on any bed, I said it once would've been nice to have known about it. I know everyone is smart enough to know what that means.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He's banned for a libtard picture? Really??? Are the right becoming them... Did I miss something or what. I am not one to feel bad on what I see or read on the web . At the end of the day who gives a fuck what someone else's perfect life is about. Do I the think he' s nuts, yeah . Does it affect me in any way,shape, or form , uhh,NO!

Whenever I click on a Greg thread I know it's going to be something stupid or possibly really cool . I just don't see what folks get so worked up about anymore . Myself, I just watch the shittstorm and chuckle .

What was he banned for? A political meme? So you’re going to ban everyone who posts a political meme? A dick on the side of a boat? A political meme in the lounge? What’s the difference from the half the garbage that’s posted in the political section? What’s the specific reason? You gonna sensor him because he has different ideas than you do? I’m calling bs. [emoji1418]

Well to be specific it was because there was a large dildo on the side of the boat with the president licking it.. This isn't what this forums about. I don't want dads reading this shit to have their kids (or my kids) walk up behind them and have to explain that. We have always tried to keep it at least somewhat clean.

The political forum (the dungeon) I rarely go down there.. I went down there tonight and saw some of what was going on, and deleted an almost 200 page thread because of it. If they can't get their shit in order down there I'm just going to remove the section. On that note I'd like to point out it was a lot of the R's posting those things in the dungeon (more so than the D's from what I saw.

I don't care who posts that type of shit, I don't want it on here. It's no secret I'm about as right wing as it gets. There's a difference between talking politics, crowd agitating, and just stepping way over lines. I'd say the latter of the two have been the theme of the day.

RD

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Well straight from the horse's mouth. Wonder if he will sell the eagle molds.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Hmmmm.... Guess anyone with an Eagle will either hang on to them or the values may have just ticked up a few bucks.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
The ugliest boat I can think of was the eagle with canopies. It’s probably it a good thing they quit making it.

playdeep

Reaction score
The ugliest boat I can think of was the eagle with canopies. It’s probably it a good thing they quit making it.

Couldn't agree more...
Same with the 28 DCB V-bottom.
Best looking V on the water&the canopies killed it...

milkmoney

Reaction score
Well everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions however back in the early 2000’s I thought the Daytona ICC boats looked very nice. I also liked the fact that the ICC boats provided some wind protection. Although I do love the windshield boats, my biggest concern is getting in & out of them. You can’t expect anyone to be stepping over those windshields to access a dock, to beach or to trailer, so I think that’s why we are seeing so many walk-thru open-bow 25-30ft Daytona’s & Speedster’s. Simply because they’re much more user friendly for everyone else inside the boat. My favorite Eliminator Daytona has always been the 27 Daytona Standard Deck, a non ICC boat, but a dual-windscreen boat which gives excellent wind protection but also has a space in between that allows easy access onto the deck. I always wish that top existed on the 25 Daytona. Surprising to me that the 27 standard deck isn’t more popular however Eliminator has a brand new one on their showroom floor right now with a Mercury 540 that I absolutely love! The gel design was basically copied from a 2007 stars & stripes 27 with a TCM 900EFI. Anyways, that’s just my .02, if anyone even cares. Lol [emoji23]

We all care pokey [emoji39][emoji106][emoji202]

FreeBird236

Reaction score

To each is own, I'd rock this badboy.
51797861_2437852899775757_7843245379310059520_nEliminator 30.jpg