Sometimes how I feel here on RDP...

rdp.jpg

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Fuckin hell. That made me laugh too...

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Funniest thing I’ve seen today, Grads has my vote for Moderator!!

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Super sad situation. I don't know about you but watching a man plead for his life is no laughing matter. And the fact that he died afterwards. Watching someone die doesn't sit right with me and joking about it even less.

gqchris

Reaction score
Super sad situation. I don't know about you but watching a man plead for his life is no laughing matter. And the fact that he died afterwards. Watching someone die doesn't sit right with me and joking about it even less.

Im with you there on this one. The guy actually called out for his Mom. Very sad. Being suffocated is just a brutal way to die.

On a separate subject, I would like some of the medics on board to chime in if they could. I was only an EMT-I during my emergency medicine days, but I never have seen someone that can still talk die from asphyxia. Meaning, you cant normally talk if you are truly being suffocated. With that being said, I think the trauma of the choke caused a cardiac event. Either way, it killed him.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
In before the lock.

A+ on the chop, and while I understand the side joke of it all, it’s probably not the image RDP will want on his site, especially right now.

Might be a tad too early....especially while cities are burning. Just my lousy .02.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Im with you there on this one. The guy actually called out for his Mom. Very sad. Being suffocated is just a brutal way to die.

On a separate subject, I would like some of the medics on board to chime in if they could. I was only an EMT-I during my emergency medicine days, but I never have seen someone that can still talk die from asphyxia. Meaning, you cant normally talk if you are truly being suffocated. With that being said, I think the trauma of the choke caused a cardiac event. Either way, it killed him.
I'm no medic, but I wonder if his proximity to the tailpipe of the running car was a factor.

Backlash

Reaction score

I partially agree with you, but we wont know for sure u til the autopsy report comes in. It could be a cardiac event due to the level of stress on the body, or could be a cardiac event due to an unknown substance on board too. We wont know until the report comes in. It's sad regardless that a man lost his life at the hands of a law enforcement official, and even more sad that people are making jokes about it. Just Grads trolling again trying to stir the pot.

HBCraig

Reaction score

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
As for the chop.. I laughed at it.

as for if it’s tasteful or not.. I suppose that’s up to the viewer.. I thought it was funny.

I find the situation with that cop sad.. I hope they string him and his partner up by their balls..

RD

84miller

Reaction score
I'm no medic, but I wonder if his proximity to the tailpipe of the running car was a factor.

I have seen that concern also as a contributing factor. The autopsy has been done, hence reason to proceed with the arrest today. Nothing has really been release as far as facts in the case, so it will be a while to answer tailpipe carbon dioxide was a factor in anyway.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Have you ever seen a smog check report lately?

Anything bad coming out of a tail pipe these days, is measured in Parts Per Million.

If you locked yourself in the garage with a modern car running, you'd starve to death before the tailpipe emissions would kill you.

All the smog controls everyone hates, actually do a pretty good job.

I have to agree with @RiverDave on the cause of death. What a fucked up way to die.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Joking about someone's murder is pretty fucked up.

Using RDP as a platform to joke about it seems like shitting where you sleep IMO.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Joking about someone's murder is pretty fucked up.

Using RDP as a platform to joke about it seems like shitting where you sleep IMO.
Oh please! Here's a thread that is making fun of over 100,000 people that died.....Go get 'em. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BTR

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
As for the chop.. I laughed at it.

as for if it’s tasteful or not.. I suppose that’s up to the viewer.. I thought it was funny.

I find the situation with that cop sad.. I hope they string him and his partner up by their balls..

RD

Post the other chop from our group text. [emoji15][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Oh please! Here's a thread that is making fun of over 100,000 people that died.....Go get 'em. :rolleyes:

You won't find any posts of mine there. For the most part it's making fun of the regulators and dumbfucks like you who believe everything you see on CNN Mr. 100,000. Not making fun of anyone's deaths directly you imbecile.

Don't try and pretend this is anything more than your usual antics of needing attention.

Just a really pathetic choice of content IMO.

Taboma

Reaction score
On the flip side of this man's horrifying death at the hands (Or knee ) of that dumb-ass cop --- I was thinking, I wonder if the women who George held a gun to her stomach as he searched and ransacked her home, serving five years for --- has for a just a second thought ---- Fuck Yeah, Karma George, she can be a real bitch. :oops:
Maybe not, but if it were me, I just might. 🤔

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Half the people complaining this is in bad taste talk about “rising up” “the blood in the streets” and “exterminating leftists”.

So there is that...

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score

Not me, wifey. “He could breathe or he would not be able to talk. He got choked out MMA style and the cop failed to release. Most likely had a stroke or suffered brain damage causing a cardiac event“.

buck35

Reaction score
Knee on your neck ,you can breath but the blood to the brain is cut off/ halved . That poor soul was murdered over 20 bucks. The resulting mess this has caused should not be forgotten....ever!
I fully agree if he had been a whitey it wouldn't have made the news , but hate sells and stupid people keep falling for it. SMH

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score
Look at the DA’S murder filing and what the preliminary autopsy said and that will tell you all you need to know

HCP3

Reaction score
Look at the DA’S murder filing and what the preliminary autopsy said and that will tell you all you need to know

Would you mind posting the info? I don't feel like going down the Google rabbit hole.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Have you ever seen a smog check report lately?

Anything bad coming out of a tail pipe these days, is measured in Parts Per Million.

If you locked yourself in the garage with a modern car running, you'd starve to death before the tailpipe emissions would kill you.

All the smog controls everyone hates, actually do a pretty good job.

I have to agree with @RiverDave on the cause of death. What a fucked up way to die.
I performed emissions tests and repairs for over a decade, so yes, I’ve seen a few. NOx and Hydrocarbons are measured in PPM, CO and CO2 are in percentages. And yes, CO levels are incredibly low, even back when I got out of the business. CO2 isn’t all that good for breathing and it makes up for almost 20% of the emissions. I didn’t say that’s what killed him, but I think it could be part of what made it hard to breathe. Just to clarify, I’m it trying to come off as an ass. I know and love your posts, there’s no doubt of your knowledge in that field.