WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I could listen to Creepy Joe all day

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
34,000 + a day since 2007...............................
LMAO .gif

stevesdcb

Reaction score
His aggressive comments & stance last night about how he is the only one on the stage who has experience dealing with rogue type foreign leaders & he wouldn't negotiate with those Chinese. Lol....seems to have forgotten about being a butt buddy VP for Oboma.....bending over & grabbing his ankles while giving IRAN......$50 million.

smilemaker

Reaction score
His aggressive comments & stance last night about how he is the only one on the stage who has experience dealing with rogue type foreign leaders & he wouldn't negotiate with those Chinese. Lol....seems to have forgotten about being a butt buddy VP for Oboma.....bending over & grabbing his ankles while giving IRAN......$50 million.
I thought $50 Billion with a B? No, am I screwing this up. Thought it was a big number. Not trying to be a dick but emphasize how much obummer gave to a huge enemy!

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I thought $50 Billion with a B? No, am I screwing this up. Thought it was a big number. Not trying to be a dick but emphasize how much obummer gave to a huge enemy!
We might both be right. Tried to fact check it & of course there are different opinions. Appears that the overall amount was somewhere around 1.7 or 1.8 billion with 400 million finding its way to Iran on top of approximately 1.3 billion the United States owed Iran for military goods not delivered years ago. I believe the 400 million was flown over & delivered in crates in exchange for Iran releasing American political prisoners. Payments occurred during the Oboma administration.

KevinR

Reaction score
What a total buffoon. And I told my liberal family members that when Obama tagged him as VP.
They laughed at me and said I did not know what I was talking about.
Now they admit I was right back in 2008.

And is he the chosen one of the DNC to knock off Bernie the Commie? Seems the DNC, in their efforts to control the outcome of their nomination process, have screwed themselves again with moving Texas and California into next weeks Super Tuesday voting for delegates. They thought Quid Pro Joe would have won the previous primary states and would be sitting on top. The addition of California and Texas delegates would go to Biden cause he would be the leader. Ha ha. Bernie the Commie will take it all.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
His aggressive comments & stance last night about how he is the only one on the stage who has experience dealing with rogue type foreign leaders & he wouldn't negotiate with those Chinese.

His experience consists of putting his son on the boards of state- and oligarch-run companies.

No need to negotiate when you’ve got an insider selling out the country while padding his pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

stevesdcb

Reaction score
His experience consists of putting his son on the boards of state- and oligarch-run companies.

No need to negotiate when you’ve got an insider selling out the country while padding his pockets.

No doubt about that! Perfect example of how these politicians & their families get rich off the taxpayers. In addition, appears his son's personal life is a complete shit show.....lol, good job mumbles....& this is a person who Dems will vote for PRESIDENT:oops:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Saw a poll where D's were 50% on him beating Trump and 43% concerned on his alleged crimes......Hating Trump is all they care about

SixD9R

Reaction score

Imagine what he could do as president.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Chris Wallace just Thanked Biden for coming on his Sunday program.Biden Responded “Thanks for having me Chuck”. :)

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
With his the first state that he has EVER won in the three attempts to become president he is off and running. Impressive end to an interview this morning. LOL

SixD9R

Reaction score
The libs must be so proud to have a senile old man, a crazy old communist, a fake Indian, a fudge packing butt pirate and best of all a racist, misogynistic billionaire trying to buy the presidency to choose from.
No matter which loser ends up on the D ticket, November 2020 is going to be another epic victory for Trump and the United States.
MAGA!!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
DNC wrote off 2020 election same day Pelosi approved “The Failed Impeach Inquiry”.Ask yourself why Schiff not running for President or other high profile Democrat.Losers Lose. Trump Wins.
“DEFICITS” Who Gives a Fuck. :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE: :)
Former FBI Director James Comey on Super Tuesday endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden in the Democratic primary, but Biden's campaign cheekily asked to "return" the endorsement.
46276975-9FCD-4920-9852-E3B388B1DBD9.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
IF Biden Dem Candidate,who will the DNC set up for VP??Sure as hell not going to be Biden decision.
Biden has stated he will be a 1 Term President,possibly stepping aside 3rd year 1st Term.WTF.