I didn’t know

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
1685657174715.png

google has some knowledge I don’t

BabyRay

Reaction score
Yep, lots of marketing emails for pride month today. Gay, straight, I don’t care, but I don’t understand why those corporations are caving in to the ESG (is that the correct abbreviation?) demands so overtly.

Berdes

Reaction score
Yep, lots of marketing emails for pride month today. Gay, straight, I don’t care, but I don’t understand why those corporations are caving in to the ESG (is that the correct abbreviation?) demands so overtly.
My understanding is that it is a government program rating companies on their commitment to "equality". Poor equality rating equals poor credit rating.
Again, follow 'da money.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My understanding is that it is a government program rating companies on their commitment to "equality". Poor equality rating equals poor credit rating.
Again, follow 'da money.
From what I've read, it's the banking "gods" telling the lenders who should and shouldn't be in business. Our wonderful government just happens to be sock puppets on the penis of big banks.

retaocleg

Reaction score
wonder how the black people feel about june being high jacked? wasnt juneteenth the whole month not that long ago?

Morehart

Reaction score
Damn I tried the pr.... I got a Toyota prius

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Memorial DAY - 1 day a year to honor the men & woman who fought and died protecting our freedoms

Veterans DAY - 1 day a year to celebrate and honor the men and woman who served to protect our freedoms

Mother's DAY - 1 day a year to celebrate the women who risked their life to birth children, in order for human beings to continue to live and thrive on this earth.

Father's DAY - 1 day a year to celebrate the GOOD men who are great fathers to their own children and even children who are not their own

Presidents DAY, MLK Jr. DAY, Columbus DAY, Easter SUNDAY......I can go on.

Pride MONTH - a entire month dedicated to LGBTQ with ads and marketing campaigns everywhere you turn, with some blatantly targeting children.

This isn't about inclusion, diversity or acceptance. This is a blatant attempt to divide us even more.