WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I don't think Tubbs has aged at all

Backlash

Reaction score
Hell YEAH!!!! That's what I'm talking about!! 👍👍

Edward James Olmos and Don Johnson both show their age, but everybody else still looks relatively young! Damn! Gina, Trudy, Switek, Tubbs, hell even Izzy still looks young for his age!

They still have the Testarossa, so maybe they still have the bitchen KV38! Screw the DCB, keep it classic!

😎

Singleton

Reaction score
not sure that is 100% legit
the armored truck scenes are from Den of Thieves.
hope it is legit, would give me something to relax to

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Excuse my naïveté, I gave up regular commercial TV, but is Miami Vice with the original cast back on?

attitude

Reaction score
According to the YouTube comments it’s fake. There is a bunch of scenes from the show edited in which is why everyone looks so young.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
There was a remake in the works with Vin Diesel as the producer, it got shelved due to Covid. Maybe it's back on.

spectras only

Reaction score
Johnson and Olmos shows their age right, but no way Tubbs is real. The clio shows him as he were in the original series. Soundtrack is cool though, very original.

KV%20Scarab%202.jpg

KV%20Scarab%20specs.jpg

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
That is a "fan made" trailer. (I fucking hate those things).

Three best Miami Vice Episodes Besides the opening credits with the Scarab / Stinger launch at the .40 sec mark.

The episode they take the Scarab / Stinger to Cuba with Voices played over it. Bad ass. (it was the scene later used in the opener of them launching). Running in some snotty ass water! Philip Michael Thomas was said to NOT enjoy the boating scenes and running in the boat.

The Great McArthy Episode (boat races in Biscayne Bay)

And of course the In the Air Tonight Scene (not boating related but bad ass).

Then of course the Donzi / Miami Vice Promo video for the 2006 Miami Vice movie isn't too shaby either. Jamie Foxx was also said to not really dig the boating scenes from the Miami Vice Movie at first but after Johnny Tomlinson (TNT Marine Miami) worked with him he became quite comfortable and did really well.

poncho

Reaction score
Pretty sure the pilot episode was the only night i was home in my 20's, tail end of a flu bug. Had my little Sister over hanging out watching TV and munching popcorn.
I had seen the trailer and thought it looked pretty cool.
To say i was blown away at the end of the episode would be an understatement, my friends and i were the trailer park version of that show. ;)

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Not legit. Second trailer has a seen from Jack Reacher, and most of the scenes in both trailers of Edward James Olmos are from his last series, Mayans M.C.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
It would be cool to see it come back as an Amazon or Netflix series.

We used to wait for the show on Friday night, do fat rails while we watched it, then go out at 11:00.... Oh those days in the mid 1980's! Wooooohoooo.

Last edited:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
You can watch Miami Vice on the NBC website. I watched the whole series 2 years ago.

Other streaming services may have it now also, but then I could only find it in the NBC page.

5 seasons in all, the first 3 were good, then dropped off after that (I think different writers came in).

I would have to go back and look, but I am thinking Don Johnson walks away and leaves the Testarosa at the end of the final episode.

Sent From Tapatalk

nameisbond

Reaction score
You can watch Miami Vice on the NBC website. I watched the whole series 2 years ago.

Other streaming services may have it now also, but then I could only find it in the NBC page.

5 seasons in all, the first 3 were good, then dropped off after that (I think different writers came in).

I would have to go back and look, but I am thinking Don Johnson walks away and leaves the Testarosa at the end of the final episode.

Sent From Tapatalk

Switched producers. Michael Mann left and was replaced by Dick Wolf of Law and Order fame.

The last scene is Tubbs and Crocket driving off in the sunset in the Testarossa. Crocket says something to Tubbs about joining more Southern law enforcement.

I have all seasons on DVD. Bought them about 15 years ago.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Switched producers. Michael Mann left and was replaced by Dick Wolf of Law and Order fame.

The last scene is Tubbs and Crocket driving off in the sunset in the Testarossa. Crocket says something to Tubbs about joining more Southern law enforcement.

I have all seasons on DVD. Bought them about 15 years ago.
Hey, I was close. Walk away from the Testarosa, drive away in Testarosa... tomato / to-mah-to. LOL.

That sounds right. I just remember the Testarosa being in the final scene.

Sent From Tapatalk