WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I feel like a miilionaire

Vib

Reaction score
Just got these unloaded on site. 350 mcm, 4/0 and some 2/0.
IMG_20210505_183959_183.jpg

Over 4,000 ft of wire for 32 sites 😩

CLdrinker

Reaction score
When you get this place built you have to
Let me know. We want to explore more of Utah.

WYRD

Reaction score
I thought you might of found some dogecoin, 2x4's, pvc, or sumthin, turns out it is only copper 👍 85% increases over the last 12mo.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We are so far out here...the only law is what you make it. I've got a bobcat and 110 acres in the desert lol

pm me where.. we are looking for a place far away to go Offroad! Lol. We want to get out of the house

Vib

Reaction score
Got all the pvc already, that was a great price increase from when we did our pro formas last October u til now. :(

Biggest issue is the water system, well is drilled, but getting the state's approval on the RO system, tank, distribution system, well pumps, booster pumps, etc is expensive and time consuming.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
so the first thing installed is wire 🤔

where would you start? Would you grade all of the roads and RV pads first? Then you could dig them up to run power to each site. Not to mention all of the sewer pipe and fresh water pipe.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Hopefully they have accurate prints. Do all the underground trenching and pipe laying 1st. For whatever. Then grade in roads and pads next.
Good luck. nice gig !
Ohh, I'd bury those spools !

Reactions: Vib

2Driver

Reaction score
LOL Strap them down next time.

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
Wouldn't happen to be Yonder Escalante RV Resort with a drive-in movie theater would it? That's one of our projects.

Vib

Reaction score
where would you start? Would you grade all of the roads and RV pads first? Then you could dig them up to run power to each site. Not to mention all of the sewer pipe and fresh water pipe.
We actually did land clearing, then sub grade, then preliminary roads so truck and equipment could move around, now we're installing septic tanks, lines, lift stations, primary electric power is mostly in hit still waiting on a couple more transformers. Next is wire to sites. Oh yeah well is in, but since we're a public water system there's a LOT of delay and regulation there. Stull have to install water tanks, build pump house, lay distribution system, and get RO system. Then finish roads and pad sites

Optimize the website, keep up on Instagram, integrate the accounting and credit card processing systems, add the details to the park....

Drink a lot of beer and hope it works

AJ13

Reaction score
pm me where.. we are looking for a place far away to go Offroad! Lol. We want to get out of the house
Check out Marysvale Utah, from town you can hit the Paiute ATV trail system.
The main trail is 275 miles long, with over 1000 miles of marked side trails and 1500+ estimated miles of side forest roads and trails. Due to its vast size, the Paiute ATV Trail is best explored in segments. The Paiute ATV Trail caters to relaxing and family-type riding.

We rode over 400 miles in the 5 days we where there.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
so the first thing installed is wire 🤔

depends on the original terrain ... some grading might need to be done... I don’t know the job site....
**Edit the OP above stated did they did some grading ;)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Wow.. you really are in the middle of nowhere out there. Everytime we drive the 15 to the 70 on the way to Colorado I'm tempted to pull off and explore that area between Salina and Green River towards Capital Reef. Beautiful area of land out there.

And I second... this needs a Build Thread from start to finish. Very cool project.

Vib

Reaction score
Wow.. you really are in the middle of nowhere out there. Everytime we drive the 15 to the 70 on the way to Colorado I'm tempted to pull off and explore that area between Salina and Green River towards Capital Reef. Beautiful area of land out there.

And I second... this needs a Build Thread from start to finish. Very cool project.
Thanks we are actually just outside Hanksville which is the busiest gas station on the way to Bullfrog at Lake Powell from SLC or Denver. I'm about 70 mi to Powell. There are a lot of boats going by.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing it all done. I will visit at some point.