WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I feel we are on our own in CA

LowRiver2

Reaction score
No shit.... man I am so out of the loop on these things.... if it weren't for this site I'd never know folks just 30-45 min from me had people doing this crap. No wonder so many guys on here are gearing up to protect their families. So sorry to see this. Well, due to your profession you know what you can/ can't do legally. Stay smart and good luck.
Thanks
The saying for LHH is “rural country living “
More like “Protect your stuff and stay strapped” these days

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Thanks
The saying for LHH is “rural country living “
More like “Protect your stuff and stay strapped” these days
I gotta ask.... what was the reasoning for that beefy chick in taking your security surveillance sign down? Again, apologize for my lack of knowledge but very curious to learn.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I gotta ask.... what was the reasoning for that beefy chick in taking your security surveillance sign down? Again, apologize for my lack of knowledge but very curious to learn.
My guess (she never looked at or noticed camera), was she thought it somehow negated her casing my place. She kicked over our address sign as well and it goes with her story to say she didn’t know where she was.
It’s 140 yards of easement/private property to get to my gate, then 8’ on to my property to touch my gate. They were good to go for the trespass the moment they came off the main road technically, it was the four minutes of casing , then trying to scale the adjacent fence of my place that got the silver bracelet award .

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Just called the cops for some dick knob playing his stereo loud for over an hour now directly behind my house, can’t get any sleep because of the bass. Dispatch says sorry we do not respond to those kinds of calls anymore. Told the officer I will take care of it myself and she says she doesn’t recommend that. No shit, that’s why I called you.

Rewind to last Saturday night we had a complete looney bird driving through the neighborhood blaring his horn and doing donuts in our culdesac for at least 10-15 minutes straight. I mean honking his horn for 2-3 minutes at a time waking up the entire neighborhood while doing burnouts. I think 3 neighbors called 911 due to him almost wrecking into parked cars. I went outside with my 9mm and confronted the asshole, never pointed at him or pulled it just had it in my front pocket for safety. He saw my gun and called the cops on me, I got laid out and placed in handcuffs for defending my property, neighbors and family. Never left my property, stayed in my driveway. For fucks sake we are in a world of shit lately. Turns out the guy is an ex boyfriend of my next door neighbor and was a total domestic dispute. Fucking guy is bat shit crazy. They let him go and I get detained for well over 45 minutes in cuffs while the officers run my info. End up bullshitting about havasu, hot rods, harleys and boating with the officers. Fucking pissed these shit heads get away with murder and the law abiding citizens get fucked. Rant over. Good night.

Sorry to hear about your luck but maybe it’s time to get a Great Dane or mutiple dogs so you can start throwing your dog shit over the fence into mr stereos yard. But wait why stop there when you can setup a train horn to blow off about 9-10am facing his house because anyone raging their stereo that late sleeps in. As for Tokyo Dick a box of nails into the street should have his ass on the side of the road real quick. Why get mad when you can get even sir!