WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I Fly SWA, BLM, oh wait you're Black, GTFO

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Wow...has there been any official statements from SWA?

I have more points than I know what to do with and would hate to tell them to stick them up their ass.

Edit

I hope it wasn’t a set up. We don’t see the video leading up to being asked to exit.

passenger wearing a Donald Trump-branded hat and mask was offloaded from a Southwest flight after the airline said he refused multiple requests to wear a face covering.

In a statement, the low-cost carrier said the man, who was on a plane due to depart from Tampa to Dallas, was put on a later flight after providing assurances that he would comply with their mask policy.

The incident was filmed by conservative activist and lawyer KrisAnne Hall, who named the passenger as Philip Ndifon. She said he was travelling as a member of her party en route to Amarillo, Texas, and claimed he was targeted by airline staff because he was wearing a "Black Voices for Trump" hat and a "Trump 2020" mask.

Last edited:

propcheck

Reaction score
The best part about the whole video is the fact that the White stewardess guy was telling the Black passenger to wear a mask while the other white male passenger in the video was not told to wear a mask😂

sorry but screw SWA and play the race card on them it is on video and spin it how you want people to react.
all I know is SWA is a racist airlines and this video is proof we need to put it on Fakebook so it then becomes fact. 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

just_floatin

Reaction score
HEY SWA -
406AC873-7616-4AA1-9630-0E2A51A80902.jpeg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
SWA joins the long list of companies that GET WOKE GO BROKE

Payback is coming and it's going to be enjoyable to see and be a part of it!

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
SWA is based out of Phoenix AZ.
Let that sink in as the mass exodus swarms on the State like locusts.

EBT531

Reaction score
Yeah there is definitely more before the video starts. Either way, I give the guy credit. He was calm and polite the whole time.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Fuck all them.
We need a direct route to Boston from Sacramento until we retire in two years.
Gonna be a long two years.

Fuck it, drive. Take the time off when you go visit..not like shit will change....just take your time. See America.

Pretty sure you'll have a better time... 😝 ;)

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Fuck it, drive. Take the time off when you go visit..not like shit will change....just take your time. See America.

Pretty sure you'll have a better time... 😝 ;)

We’ve thought this out plenty.
Wife doesn’t drive moho. So I’m driving 10-12 hours then sleeping for 8 or so.
I’ve done the math. It’s like four days from CA to Boston.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Still think it's worth it..I wish I still had the time/freedom to travel like I did as a kid...have not been to all 50, but more than a few!

EBT531

Reaction score
I wonder what happens if people make a "BLM supports TRUMP" mask/shirt? Or "black lives matter, vote Trump 2020". They would be all confused

707dog

Reaction score
We’ve thought this out plenty.
Wife doesn’t drive moho. So I’m driving 10-12 hours then sleeping for 8 or so.
I’ve done the math. It’s like four days from CA to Boston.
lol you said sleep 8 hrs who does that?? im lucky to pull off 5-6 before the internal clock says get up you got shit to do very rare my alarm wakes me up maybe when i get old it will be easier😂