WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I foresee a potential quandary…

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Get the shot, family first. mRNA is very short lived; unstable and must be kept at extremely low temps or it falls apart. It’s been around for a decade but first time they figured out how make it stable enough to use. Makes fat cells in the local injection are grow spikes identical to covid, area no bigger than a ping pong ball. Body kills them, that’s why you’re sore arm comes from, then there’s a blue print for the real thing. There is no nefarious, end of days agenda.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
That is bullshit information. Can you show me the proof that you have a 97% chance of not getting covid if you get the vaccine? a virus that has a 99% survival rate?
Every fucking study shows a 97% efficacy rate. Vaccine efficacy is the percentage reduction of disease in a vaccinated group of people compared to an unvaccinated group.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Get the shot, family first. mRNA is very short lived; unstable and must be kept at extremely low temps or it falls apart. It’s been around for a decade but first time they figured out how make it stable enough to use. Makes fat cells in the local injection are grow spikes identical to covid, area no bigger than a ping pong ball. Body kills them, that’s why you’re sore arm comes from, then there’s a blue print for the real thing. There is no nefarious, end of days agenda.

Whatever you have to tell yourself that you did the right thing I guess🤷🏻‍♂️ but there is different facts and opinions from many professionals that contradict one "opinion" to another. There is no substantial evidence on any of this, nor is there any substantial evidence of it being free of long term side effects. And again, opinions are like assholes, we all have one!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Every fucking study shows a 97% efficacy rate. Vaccine efficacy is the percentage reduction of disease in a vaccinated group of people compared to an unvaccinated group.

Like I said if that's what your "opinion" is that's fine, but dont say it as fact, because "professionals" are saying it hasn't even been out long enough or tested long enough to make a "published" statement what it does or doesnt do.

Like I said, when I see first hand a guy that has been "vaccinated" and now has the virus🤷🏻‍♂️

IT IS NOT A TRUE VACCINE!!

Last edited:

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Like I said if that's what your '
"opinion" is that's fine but dont staye it as fact because "professionals" are saying it hasn't even been out long enough or tested long enough to make a "published" statement what it does or doesnt do.

Like I said, when I see first hand a guy that has been "vaccinated" and now has the virus🤷🏻‍♂️

IT IS NOT A TRUE VACCINE!!
3 out of 100, expected. And yes, those are the results with 1/3 of all Americans vaccinated. Simple math. No conspiracy.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
This is what bothers me. I’m not anti vax per se but I don’t like being told to do something because everyone else is.
Affecting my lively hood because of a disagreement is going too far.

On a similar note me and my work site-20 or so guys everyday- have been mask free since this started and we’re all happy and content and virus free.

We had it over a year ago..it wasn't pleasant. We don't wear masks and attend "super spreader events" regularly..haven't gotten sick again. We did not plan to take the windows update in a syringe but seeing family back home necessitated it. It's all stupid at this point.

Dalton

Reaction score
If you do go, and one of the vaccinated people has asymptotic Covid and spreads it, I think you know who will be blamed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Not sure why this is a "lib" thing? After all Trump is the one that produced the vaccine. If you're scared of it blame him.

"The Trump Administration has produced a great and safe VACCINE far ahead of schedule." Donald Trump

Reactions: BTR

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Not sure why this is a "lib" thing? After all Trump is the one that produced the vaccine. If you're scared of it blame him.

"The Trump Administration has produced a great and safe VACCINE far ahead of schedule." Donald Trump
As stated above I’m not scared, I’m not anti Vax, but I am anti being told what to do whether I believe in it or not.

GRADS

Reaction score
As stated above I’m not scared, I’m not anti Vax, but I am anti being told what to do whether I believe in it or not.
Why do I have a feeling that if Susan tells you to get it, you're going to get it. 😂

GRADS

Reaction score
With that kind of logic you probably shouldn't be stopping at stop signs or red lights either. Fuck the man!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
With that kind of logic you probably shouldn't be stopping at stop signs or red lights either. Fuck the man!
With that kind of logic, you should walk around with a life vest so you don’t drown like your friend did and wear a condom at all times to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
Fuck the man! 😂

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I know you know I don’t do either.
Fuck the man for sure.
Wanna go for a ride in our Tesla?

Dalton

Reaction score

That would be something if he knew Libs would be the main ones clamoring for some seriously flawed shot

Dalton

Reaction score
And yes, this shot does scare me more than Covid

GRADS

Reaction score
Wanna go for a ride in our Tesla?
No way i'd get in that fucker already scared the hell out of me once.
IMG_7115 2.GIF

Tom Slick

Reaction score
But a 97% chance you won’t. Nothing is 100%. Measles and polio are 94%.
This however is not a vaccine and is not designed to prevent you from getting the virus. It is a therapeutic to lesson symptoms to those that get the virus and would become symptomatic. Essentially it is making those that choose to get the vaccine asymptomatic and people will unknowingly be carriers of the virus.

nowski

Reaction score
Just received notice from The American Red Cross (Wednesday's Blood Donation) my covid 19 antibody test came back negative. What that means to me is my immune system is working just fine and that's my stance why I won't be getting the vaccine.

It's nothing political, afraid of needles and I'm not lying to my family in anyway, shape or form, they already know my reasoning for being vaccination free...

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
This however is not a vaccine and is not designed to prevent you from getting the virus. It is a therapeutic to lesson symptoms to those that get the virus and would become symptomatic. Essentially it is making those that choose to get the vaccine asymptomatic and people will unknowingly be carriers of the virus.
That is true but true for all vaccinations. You still have a chance of getting it but the odds are greatly in your favor of not. The anti crowd are cherry picking phrases out of the entire context to justify their position. If you don’t want it, fine. But don’t say it doesn’t work. The only reason I could see for declining it is fear of the new method of delivery, mRNA. To me the J&J shot is far more risky.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
It's nothing political, afraid of needles and I'm not lying to my family in anyway, shape or form, they already know my reasoning for being vaccination free...
BINGO!!!

dribble

Reaction score
My opinion on this is I'm vaccinated if you don't want it I really don't give a shit. I'm protected and if you're not oh well.🤷‍♂️ Don't care. I stopped wearing a mask in the grocery store 2 weeks ago when I was fully vaccinated. This situation is a little different because there is a newborn that is not vaccinated.

There have been over 87,000 cases in California involving children under five years old with three deaths. The data doesn't say if those three had underlying health conditions or if any newborns died. With those numbers I would not require family visiting my child to be vaccinated. But as someone else said. Their child, their rules.

I am 65 and not vaccinated. I have shopped, traveled by plane, partied with as many as 35 unmasked people, attended funerals and done all the other other stuff that people who live in fear consider reckless. I refuse to live in fear. My own brother who has been HIV positive for 35 years, has COPD and Asthma got it. He was sick for ten days and got better. No hospitalization and no extra treatment. Is it real? YES. Does it scare me? Not nearly as much as the idiot distracted driver who slammed into us head on at 65 miles an hour last month, severely injured my girlfriend and almost killed us.

https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/COVID-19-Cases-by-Age-Group.aspx

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This seems to be a good thread with many different views, and some inteligent points. I have a question, and when I've asked it other places, it seems to be shouted down, and my intelect called into question...and yet no real answer is given:

What I was taught about viral infections as opposed to bacterial infections was that a virus is constantly mutating. It mutates to survive. There are different "strains" of the covid virus already identified. By creating a vaccine to protect against the identified strains, are we then, in effect, forcing the known strains to mutate sooner? If so, does that mean our "covid boosters" will have to be updated to fight every new found strain know? What of the strains unknown at the time, or those that are sure to mutate?

This is a question I ask because other countries do not use antibiotics nearly as freely as we do here. Their infection rates for MRSI and such are lower, and complications are fewer. This is due to their bodies being forced to combat things we go to the pharmacy for. I just wonder about the long term effects...not just of the "vaxxer's dose", but of the human body and sheltering it from the "boogieman".

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score

Interesting article in the Times this Morning that outlines a JAMA study done that indicates vaccinated folks are more that 70% less likely to get the virus at all, asymptomatic or otherwise.

Last edited:

DaveH

Reaction score
I got the vaccine because I know many people that had Covid and I don't want it nor do I want to give it to someone else. The only side effect I had from the vaccine was I went from from a solid 10" to a full 12".👍
meaningless.

I know people that didn't get the vaccine. MY GF for one. someone stayed at my home who came down with it. GF couple days later tested positive. never had a symptom. the point is there is a huge portion that had it and never knew. but that doesn't fit the narrative, so it isn't being reported.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I know several that double shorted, got a positive test result. It’s a WOKE JOKE. This is about power/control/divisiveness.

GRADS

Reaction score
Even the Pope says get the vaccine...but I'm sure he's a libtard as you guys say.:rolleyes:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Even the Pope says get the vaccine...but I'm sure he's a libtard as you guys say.:rolleyes:
This is the only Pope I can remember that took the place of a "retiring" Pope...usually the term ends with the heartbeat.
That's a whole different conspiracy...
o_O

Gelcoater

Reaction score
My opinion on this is I'm vaccinated if you don't want it I really don't give a shit. I'm protected and if you're not oh well.🤷‍♂️ Don't care. I stopped wearing a mask in the grocery store 2 weeks ago when I was fully vaccinated. This situation is a little different because there is a newborn that is not vaccinated.
I realize I’m shifting things here, but
A cut and paste from another inmate, in another thread.
It will make some sort of sense, or it will make none.

Him:" I wear a mask tp protect you, so you need to wear one to protect me"
Me: "That's so nice of you! Truly! Then if we're on the topic of protecting each other, that's why I carry a firearm. To protect you if something bad goes down. Do you carry a gun to protect me?
Him: "Well no"
Me: "Why not"
Him: " Because it's a gun... I don't want to."
Me: "Ah, so then you understand the power of choice, I see, as well as personal freedoms."
Him: " Well, I don't want a gun because..."
Me: " It doesn't matter If it could protect ME, you should do it... right? And I carry because my own safety is my responsibility. And I would
never expect someone else to keep me safe. Do you see how stupid you sound now?"

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I am not an anti vax person.
Had covid. Tested positive on a Sunday, Tested neg on Tuesday with both the rapid test and the psa, both Neg. Lost sense of smell. Was like a bad cold for 8 days.

Here is why I won't get the vaccine. 1) They can't even develop a test that is accurate. 2) If there is no danger from the vaccine, then why did they pass a law saying you can't sue the makers of the vaccine ?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
The pope also knew and ignored the sexual abuse allegations against children that plagued the Catholic Church ....but I’m sure you’re ok with that also.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I realize I’m shifting things here, but
A cut and paste from another inmate, in another thread.
It will make some sort of sense, or it will make none.

Him:" I wear a mask tp protect you, so you need to wear one to protect me"
Me: "That's so nice of you! Truly! Then if we're on the topic of protecting each other, that's why I carry a firearm. To protect you if something bad goes down. Do you carry a gun to protect me?
Him: "Well no"
Me: "Why not"
Him: " Because it's a gun... I don't want to."
Me: "Ah, so then you understand the power of choice, I see, as well as personal freedoms."
Him: " Well, I don't want a gun because..."
Me: " It doesn't matter If it could protect ME, you should do it... right? And I carry because my own safety is my responsibility. And I would
never expect someone else to keep me safe. Do you see how stupid you sound now?"
You're welcome!! 😁

dribble

Reaction score
In most aspects the Pope is in fact a liberal. He is against anti- Muslim sentiment, opposes the death penalty, opposes homosexual oppression, favors government handouts, opposes military force in any conflict and supports higher taxes on the wealthy. The main conservative stance he takes is on the issue of abortion.

Last edited:

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
So to get back on track, @napanutt did anything ever come of this, or have the kids settled down??

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Hopefully by then the media hype will be played out and it won't be an issue.
it will be in full swing right after Lord Newsums fraudulent to be print your own and counted before anyone mails in their ballot recall vote