WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I gotta ask: Does ANYONE really give a shit about the Kardasians and their lives?

DickieB

Reaction score
What have any of them ever done and who really gives a shit about all their little babies etc? Just wonderin'.................(I guess I just get tired of hearing about them.............) Maybe I just watch too much TMZ...:eek

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I could care less about them and also wish they would just go away. However, I know there are many out there that do care about them and live vicariously through them.

bajaleo

Reaction score
I think those shows are on during the day, and fortunately I'm at work!

RGH'sBaba

Reaction score
They are everything that is wrong with society...incarnate. I wish they would just disappear one day never to seen or head from again...along with all of their social media followers.
This is exactly what I was gonna say. It's completely absurd that anyone even knows who those polluted whores are.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
I do, they have a shit ton of Cars that we move and make $$ off of their crazy life?s . And there really nice people but that wouldn?t make for good TV.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
What have any of them ever done and who really gives a shit about all their little babies etc? Just wonderin'.................(I guess I just get tired of hearing about them.............) Maybe I just watch too much TMZ...:eek

Get Outside a Little More (TMZ) and WHO..???

4Waters

Reaction score
My wife used to deal with them and says the Kardashian girls are very nice and polite bought her baby shower gifts just nice girls. The Jenner girls not so much.

DickieB

Reaction score
Get Outside a Little More (TMZ) and WHO..???

LOL, I was laid up at home for the last 5 weeks and nothing better to do............up and running now, back outside but have to stay out of the sun for awhile yet, due
to all the antibiotics I'm on. (So the boat sits in the garage...........)

Is everything OK in Florida? Hope all you guys are safe................

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
No but I'd like to bang every one of them from the mom and down. Gonna be a no on the Jenner tranny.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
The only reason to even look ...

Attachments

• kim-kardashian-bikini-1-04.jpg
    kim-kardashian-bikini-1-04.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 457

575cat

Reaction score
Because of them you wasted your time you will never get back with this thread .:rolleyes

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I had never heard of them until our son started Sierra Canyon School.
Kendall Jenner was assigned to him for the first week to help him get dialed in.
They became friends.
Nice girl, I think they still text, but I'll never know.

3b49e557133aca93794f54c82afae900--high-school-football-football-team.jpg

That same month we went to NASCAR at 'Vegas and one of the Kardasians was sponsoring the Cup race with her make up line and actually came by our camp with hand outs. Sweet as sugar.
I thought until then that the Kardasian name was like Iskenderian Racing Cams, Agajanian racing but turned out I had it wrong.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Only thing i know about them is they all have tits, well except kendall.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

You have Netflix?? If not, you should get it, and start checking out there original programing. I've been watching Dark Matter and Ozark. When I finish these, I'm gonna start on the one with Keven Spacy in it. Stranger Things was excellent too.

They have some outstanding shows!

http://www.businessinsider.com/best...eries-ranked-critics-2017-10/#23-between-22-2

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

BUSTI

Reaction score
I?d have to say you really do give a shit if you?re writing a thread about them. Just like writing an FU thread about GRADS.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
To be honest, the only time I hear the name is on this board.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Gotta include Peaky Blinders in that list.
Orange is the new Black ain't bad. My wife and daughter love that one.

What's the other one that has the dude that played Colonel Troutman in it, but now he's a raging drunk dead beat dad?

Lots of nudity and sex in that one! Gotta love non-network shows!

Shameless. Yeah, that's the ticket. [emoji106][emoji12]

rrrr

Reaction score
I couldn't pick one of them out of a lineup.

RD

Me neither. I didn't know they were connected to Bruce Jenner until a few months ago. Never seen a photo of them AFAIK.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I don't. Have never watched anything to do with them, but somebody must be.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
To be honest, the only time I hear the name is on this board.

Are you kidding. At least once or twice a day they have a news story about some family bullshit on Yahoo. It's a pretty sad what our media outlets have come to. I wish there was a way to completely block them from my internet.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Between Satellite radio and Streamsmart/Renegade boxes I am immune to commercials and most of the crap on network TV. I like it this way.

nameisbond

Reaction score
TV news networks need the term limits.........

It might be annoying. But the reason Id send my kid too Northern England for law school. Is they learn more about the law there. Here we do "mock" trials based on a Few Good Men. Canada does not have a fifth. Our witnesses give testimony with immunity that anything they say can't be used against them, except perjury. Depending on the damage caused. The penalties can be like a speeding ticket even for someone admits too Murder. Hence they had Karla plead guilty first. Or they both could have gotten away with the crime.......... Or why we'd give such and such a million or so.

Our system. Informants are protected in that the police and prosecution cannot reveal their name unless the informant wants to come forward. We wouldn't allow separate trials for multiple accused.

Its better to learn some things about our system in England VS here.

I was in court in the US. Had a tenant fight eviction. I went to the lower courts. Watch a few arraignments. A kid 20 pled guilty with his lawyer for underage drinking. The police over herd him on the phone with his mom. At the beach too buzzed to drive home. The kid had a month until 21. So the judge gave him jail time until his 21st. The Judge asked if the parents are in court. He then lectured them for allowing under age drinking.

In our system. You don't have a right to legal council to stand with you. We have what's called Duty Council. So they can guide only if you need council. Or the judge crosses a line or the prosecution does. They help with procedures. They can object.

It would be their Duty to point out the assumption of innocence to the Judge. if the Duty Council does not have the guts. The prosecution is supposed too. Our prosecution is federal appointments. We call them crown Attorney or The Crown. So if a judge lectures. The Crown especially in lower courts. Can even discipline an out of line magistrate.

They'd just stand up and say Sir its the position of this government that we do not tell parents how to raise their kids. And they'd sit. If they want too get back at even our highest courts for legislation from the bench. They send a crown prosecutor with a QC title. They can have the Chief Justice dress down lower members of the courts. But they have too convince them why.

As an informed citizen. I could also stand up for a mother if I thought the judges lecture was wrong. So in our system your priest can stand with you and help you speak with the courts. We have closed courts and publication bans. Cause we don't want people arguing and turning the court into a town-hall.

In general the police don't want the public or lawyers too make their jobs harder. So if you are a police officer, even "off" duty. You wouldn't arrest the kid. You'd make sure that he can get home on his own. Call a cab, etc... I could also give a mini lecture and call the parents, etc. police in general when off duty wont risk their safety. But could risk a lot if they don't help when even a citizen should help.

Here a senior police officer. Can say Hey you here is a gun give me cover while I arrest this person. Or if I see an officer and don't assist in the old days that was obstruction........

The problem I have with Sanctuary city's is they are making it much harder for a mother too talk with police. its led to a what we have here is failure to communicate. At least that's how I see it........

Canada still had the death penalty for Armed Forces (this includes RCMP) until 1998........ You could receive a death sentence for: cowardice, desertion, unlawful surrender, and spying for the enemy.

In our system. We give military officers a side arm, not as an extra weapon. They are expected to die before dishonor! So a John McCain under our rules of war was not a hero. He should have offed himself before capture.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I'm not a fan that our prime minister is sucking up too youth by trying to be a cool leader. National legal marijuana is nuts. Our national medical marijuana is far enough.

In Ontario in example:
According to Ontario law, people who are 16 and older can withdraw from parental control and leave home. They do not need anyone's permission to do this. However, if youth leave home voluntarily (ie in the absence of abuse, neglect or serious conflict) their parents do not have to support them financially.

A 16 year old can even send a demand letter for their "stuff" and id, etc..... The Court Sherriff can aid in getting these things. But even with support services like the YMCA has a program that will pay youth wages for six months between 16 and 25. The youth has to find the job and explain the program too potential employers.

But I'm a realist..... So making recreational pot legal in all of Canada, is moronic! Same token I believe giving even kids handouts is not helping. When they can get a part time job and get fast food instead of a free lunch from schools. If a parent is not providing food. The parents need to loose the kids..... But Hollywood has become a lets adopt babies abroad and toss them out when they are no longer cute. Rosie! Last year was Chinese, when they put Modern Family on TV it was Vietnamese..... I hear Asians are smart they'll really take too progressive liberalism! I say at least buy American!

I'm surprised they have not go that far on "Reality" TV!!! Since its Canadian grants paying for them. Watch the end credits of most cable "reality" show.........

nameisbond

Reaction score
Oh I can get out of jury duty very quickly. Your Honor, if I was on the Stephen Truscott jury, I would have battled in the courts to demand our guilty verdict stands and we should not give mercy on the condemned Guilty by a jury. Truscott's council chose a jury. We must send a clear message to defense councils that they can't cry foul when the jury makes the right decision! The government must be able to send a clear message that when a Judge condemns them to death. There shall be no mercy for the Guilty as charged. Canada would be much safer if we kept the death penalty for the most heinous crimes especially against children. Would Simon Partington be alive today, if we treated crimes against children with the most severe punishment? I believe so!

Google Stephen Truscott.

Google Simon Partington or Clifford Olson the beast of BC!!!!

I'm very pro death penalty. Id be vague enough so nobody could figure out my true stance on crime and punishment. I know too much legal history and may lean pro street justice. So nobody would want me on a jury........ Judges can dismiss jurors, defense council of course can and so can the Crown prosecution. Non would argue for me to stay on....... I also didn't use an excuse.

Here the government has a right to a fair trial when you select a jury..... Our charges is in the Queens name.

example: http://www.courts.gov.bc.ca/jdb-txt/sc/17/17/2017BCSC1784.htm Even Canadians are confused and call it Regina in English. No it means Regent. when its a Supreme court case. As in this is the Queens wish on advice of council. Regular are titled Her Majesty V bad guy.

We don't post decisions so lawyers can come up with better defenses, etc.... We post them so even the informed general public can use the courts to right a wrong.

I like our broadcast standards. So we have less crap on TV........ Id would file to get a court ban on the film Hidden Figures on the grounds its not historically accurate due to the creative license on racism. Its creates racism and more hate..............

I would have also tried the same on copyright grounds with Saving Private Ryan. As its storyline closely resembles the same plot as an Episode of the television show Combat.......

Justin Bieber it was reported he made $60 million last year...... I can get a government backed student loan from a Canadian bank to study in England. They like us that much there. If I earn a law degree I can serve as Duty Council. Duty Council is who we talk too so we don't interrupt the courts with nonsense........................... If you do two years. Your loan is forgiven.

The "reality" TV should be shows like Live PD on A&E...... Id bring back CHiPs with CHP script approval. Fact is the value of money is so low that the Bieber can't afford a jet or even charter one with an "Entourage"

So they shouldn't do total lifestyle shows based on wealth by fame............................ Its false advertising......

Constant840

Reaction score
TV news networks need the term limits.........

It might be annoying. But the reason Id send my kid too Northern England for law school. Is they learn more about the law there. Here we do "mock" trials based on a Few Good Men. Canada does not have a fifth. Our witnesses give testimony with immunity that anything they say can't be used against them, except perjury. Depending on the damage caused. The penalties can be like a speeding ticket even for someone admits too Murder. Hence they had Karla plead guilty first. Or they both could have gotten away with the crime.......... Or why we'd give such and such a million or so.

Our system. Informants are protected in that the police and prosecution cannot reveal their name unless the informant wants to come forward. We wouldn't allow separate trials for multiple accused.

Its better to learn some things about our system in England VS here.

I was in court in the US. Had a tenant fight eviction. I went to the lower courts. Watch a few arraignments. A kid 20 pled guilty with his lawyer for underage drinking. The police over herd him on the phone with his mom. At the beach too buzzed to drive home. The kid had a month until 21. So the judge gave him jail time until his 21st. The Judge asked if the parents are in court. He then lectured them for allowing under age drinking.

In our system. You don't have a right to legal council to stand with you. We have what's called Duty Council. So they can guide only if you need council. Or the judge crosses a line or the prosecution does. They help with procedures. They can object.

It would be their Duty to point out the assumption of innocence to the Judge. if the Duty Council does not have the guts. The prosecution is supposed too. Our prosecution is federal appointments. We call them crown Attorney or The Crown. So if a judge lectures. The Crown especially in lower courts. Can even discipline an out of line magistrate.

They'd just stand up and say Sir its the position of this government that we do not tell parents how to raise their kids. And they'd sit. If they want too get back at even our highest courts for legislation from the bench. They send a crown prosecutor with a QC title. They can have the Chief Justice dress down lower members of the courts. But they have too convince them why.

As an informed citizen. I could also stand up for a mother if I thought the judges lecture was wrong. So in our system your priest can stand with you and help you speak with the courts. We have closed courts and publication bans. Cause we don't want people arguing and turning the court into a town-hall.

In general the police don't want the public or lawyers too make their jobs harder. So if you are a police officer, even "off" duty. You wouldn't arrest the kid. You'd make sure that he can get home on his own. Call a cab, etc... I could also give a mini lecture and call the parents, etc. police in general when off duty wont risk their safety. But could risk a lot if they don't help when even a citizen should help.

Here a senior police officer. Can say Hey you here is a gun give me cover while I arrest this person. Or if I see an officer and don't assist in the old days that was obstruction........

The problem I have with Sanctuary city's is they are making it much harder for a mother too talk with police. its led to a what we have here is failure to communicate. At least that's how I see it........

Canada still had the death penalty for Armed Forces (this includes RCMP) until 1998........ You could receive a death sentence for: cowardice, desertion, unlawful surrender, and spying for the enemy.

In our system. We give military officers a side arm, not as an extra weapon. They are expected to die before dishonor! So a John McCain under our rules of war was not a hero. He should have offed himself before capture.

I'm not a fan that our prime minister is sucking up too youth by trying to be a cool leader. National legal marijuana is nuts. Our national medical marijuana is far enough.

In Ontario in example:

A 16 year old can even send a demand letter for their "stuff" and id, etc..... The Court Sherriff can aid in getting these things. But even with support services like the YMCA has a program that will pay youth wages for six months between 16 and 25. The youth has to find the job and explain the program too potential employers.

But I'm a realist..... So making recreational pot legal in all of Canada, is moronic! Same token I believe giving even kids handouts is not helping. When they can get a part time job and get fast food instead of a free lunch from schools. If a parent is not providing food. The parents need to loose the kids..... But Hollywood has become a lets adopt babies abroad and toss them out when they are no longer cute. Rosie! Last year was Chinese, when they put Modern Family on TV it was Vietnamese..... I hear Asians are smart they'll really take too progressive liberalism! I say at least buy American!

I'm surprised they have not go that far on "Reality" TV!!! Since its Canadian grants paying for them. Watch the end credits of most cable "reality" show.........

Attachments

• 160508-slc-train-derail-slcfd_e29e48a1e474ded7abdbee3ebb52ee58_nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
    160508-slc-train-derail-slcfd_e29e48a1e474ded7abdbee3ebb52ee58_nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 43

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
You have Netflix?? If not, you should get it, and start checking out there original programing. I've been watching Dark Matter and Ozark. When I finish these, I'm gonna start on the one with Keven Spacy in it. Stranger Things was excellent too.

They have some outstanding shows!

http://www.businessinsider.com/best...eries-ranked-critics-2017-10/#23-between-22-2
It amazes me how really good shows like dark matter are cancelled yet garbage like the kardassians will stay on forever.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It amazes me how really good shows like dark matter are cancelled yet garbage like the kardassians will stay on forever.
I think not enough people know about these shows...

I JUST found out about it and started watching it a couple of weeks ago. I had no idea it even existed before last week, only to find out season three was just canceled for lack of ratings!

Netflix needs to advertise more me thinks.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I think not enough people know about these shows...

I JUST found out about it and started watching it a couple of weeks ago. I had no idea it even existed before last week, only to find out season three was just canceled for lack of ratings!

Netflix needs to advertise more me thinks.
It was a sci-fi series and sc-fi canceled it. Fucking bastards

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It was a sci-fi series and sc-fi canceled it. Fucking bastards
Strongly agree.

I Googled the show and found out they are going to give away pieces of the ship to loyal fans.

Sounds like you might want to do some homework on this!