WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I Have Never Been This Bored....

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
That I wanted to stick anything in this orifice.

1632617084195.png

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Raheem said phallus-filling maneuvers are “becoming more common as everything is thanks to social media and in general the easier ways that misinformation can be spread.”

No way. Say it isn't so! 😂

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
It also said in the story that someone else successfully got 6 kidney beans shoved down their urethra. Man, how wide does his wang hole open up?

poncho

Reaction score
This is what happens when parents dont buy their kids dirtbike and shit anymore.. cause dirtbikes are DANGEROUS🤷🏻‍♂️
Exactly what one of my Best Friends said to the Cops when they came to his house about his Son and friends on dirt bikes. Tommy said it's better than them sitting on an X-Box in the basement, Cop's agreed and gave them a pass.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Thats not the factory cord, must be a bestbuy 6ft one.
Should went with the one the cell ships with and this would have never happened.

Do they reach in the hole with needle nose pliers to pull it out or cut the shaft.
Can you just put a air compressor up your ass and blow it out?

samsah33

Reaction score
The guy was trying to measure his junk by inserting a USB cable. I wonder what other things were on his list that made him eventually think that the USB cable was the best option... o_O o_O o_O