WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I have the kongflu

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Wife and I got it after Christmas. Since then the wife cannot eat lettuce. Says it taste like metal.

Stuff seems to taste more salty to me now

Ladsm

Reaction score
Wife and I got it after Christmas. Since then the wife cannot eat lettuce. Says it taste like metal.

Stuff seems to taste more salty to me now
I got it the same time as you.. Bourbon Whiskey now tastes like metal. After 30 years I had to change to Vodka.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
BM94, hope you are doing well and recovering.
I’m just recovering from a nasty case of strep throat. I actually didn’t feel all that bad other that mouth and throat were actually blistered and everything I tried to eat was like chewing on a ghost pepper.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
BM94, hope you are doing well and recovering.
I’m just recovering from a nasty case of strep throat. I actually didn’t feel all that bad other that mouth and throat were actually blistered and everything I tried to eat was like chewing on a ghost pepper.

Ouch. Feeling a bit better today. Have a bit more oxygen power if I walk around the house but fuck am I bored.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Ouch. Feeling a bit better today. Have a bit more oxygen power if I walk around the house but fuck am I bored.
Now, I know your situation is t the same ?
But😂
When my wife had it a year ago April, her taste came back after a week and a half or so.
Her smell in about 3
But she was bored as fuck! 😅

So, I bought some paint, and we painted the tool shed and storage shed(formerly the pink kids play house) and it helped her a lot.
Get outside, soak up some sun, drink lots of water.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That’s what I told my doc. He said ya, no. D3 is what matters and because you’re in the sun doesn’t mean you’re processing it. Got tested, yep almost zero. Took supplements with minerals to process the whole program and felt the difference in a few days.
I take D3 daily, have for a few years now.....
Hope you're feeling better today @Blackmagic94 🤞

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My vitamin D levels were also low so am now taking D3.

That’s what I told my doc. He said ya, no. D3 is what matters and because you’re in the sun doesn’t mean you’re processing it. Got tested, yep almost zero. Took supplements with minerals to process the whole program and felt the difference in a few days.

alpha 1

Reaction score
Also some foods taste really salty but I have taste and smell
Had it last year I also had the salty thing never lost taste or smell but could not eat some things they taste like some one spilled the salt shaker on them, also had a bit of a burning feeling on my skin chest and stomach every one I know who has tested positive in the last couple months had both shots.

DWC

Reaction score
Hope everything is going in the right direction @Blackmagic94 . Doesn’t sound like something I’d like to get anytime soon.
Spent yesterday with a co-worker in Phoenix. On the way to the hotel he gets a call that he’s kids cabin mate at summer camp tested positive. His kid tested positive later that evening.. Today’s walk was cancelled and I’m heading home to do some “work from home”. :oops:

sintax

Reaction score
I’m pretty much recovered now. Feel like 75-80%

but my dad who is in his 70s is still recovering and he is plus 6 days over me. But he is recovering.

still take it easy ramping back up.

my buddy got it a week or so before you. Hes still noticing how shot his breath is when doing physical activities, he just doesnt have the stamina

EmpirE231

Reaction score
My employee got it AGAIN!! First time in June of 2020 and now again last week. She's been out since Friday. She's not vaccinated.

same symptoms?

those tests are so highly inaccurate, I would question if it was legit covid

when we went through it, We would have never thought covid until my wife couldn't smell anymore. Before that, she just thought it was her seasonal allergies.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
same symptoms?

those tests are so highly inaccurate, I would question if it was legit covid

when we went through it, We would have never thought covid until my wife couldn't smell anymore. Before that, she just thought it was her seasonal allergies.

High fever, headaches, fatigue. Same as last time.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
What great news to hear. Best to your dad kicking the vid’s ass

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Get well soon. This thread makes me nervous. Been battling a severe headache that seems to be sinus related and been running a temperature between 99-100.6

I hoping is a sinus infection and not the rona. I still have my sense of taste and smell.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I’m pretty much recovered now. Feel like 75-80%

but my dad who is in his 70s is still recovering and he is plus 6 days over me. But he is recovering.
Tell your Pops to hang in there, it gets better! My 83 year old MIL with Respiratory issues had it back in February and it seriously took her 7 weeks to test negative, but now she’s back to 100%.