I heard ....

Infomaniac

Extended Member
Reaction score
It was because the Moderator's were not doing their job. :smackhead

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
i was a bit suprised when a thread was deleted on hb about a month ago and I found out a certain somebody deleted it... i didnt even know he had the "mod status".

things just have not been the same for a while there...

Scott E

Reaction score
i was a bit suprised when a thread was deleted on hb about a month ago and I found out a certain somebody deleted it... i didnt even know he had the "mod status".

things just have not been the same for a while there...

If what you heard and what I have heard are the same then yes, surprising and seems odd to me...But there must be a reason why...

I know it's the internet and it's a free site but there were some people there that added no value whatsoever...perhaps even myself...

If they, HB, are going to redo the site it is possible it is down completely as they deploy the new site. However, typically when you do that you have a splash page indicating what is going on, why the site is inaccessible and when it will be back up.

Even after it comes back up some users would experience difficulties accessing the site due the DNS servers around the world needing to refresh with the new site data. This will usually take some time, usually 24 hours after brining it back up, to proliferate throughout the whole internet...

Director...
Reaction score
bad timing imo...

If what you heard and what I have heard are the same then yes, surprising and seems odd to me...But there must be a reason why...

I know it's the internet and it's a free site but there were some people there that added no value whatsoever...perhaps even myself...

If they, HB, are going to redo the site it is possible it is down completely as they deploy the new site. However, typically when you do that you have a splash page indicating what is going on, why the site is inaccessible and when it will be back up.

Even after it comes back up some users would experience difficulties accessing the site due the DNS servers around the world needing to refresh with the new site data. This will usually take some time, usually 24 hours after brining it back up, to proliferate throughout the whole internet...

Who...is this mysterious person of interest you speak of?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Who and what are these so-called Moderators you speak of. :D:D:D