WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"I hope you assholes are happy." - Keithco

ltbaney1

Reaction score
8b474812070341712850d47947fcd603.jpeg

kiethco

Reaction score
He'll be missed, look back at his stellar career. When people were dropping like flies from AIDS he was at the forefront. How did I get dragged into this? You numbskulls were taking horse dewormer, not me!:cool:🤣

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
He'll be missed, look back at his stellar career. When people were dropping like flies from AIDS he was at the forefront. How did I get dragged into this? You numbskulls were taking horse dewormer, not me!:cool:🤣

Lol ever had a headache, fever joint or muscle aches? You took horse pain reliever. What a marooon you are.

B992FD25-9F0D-4D70-835C-87B5BA322A02.png

kiethco

Reaction score
Lol ever had a headache, fever joint or muscle aches? You took horse pain reliever. What a marooon you are.

View attachment 1099117
Well, that's different, it's cherry flavored! But seriously, Fauchi did a helluva job considering the circumstances. People forget all the ones we buried, friends of mine and yours that wouldn't take the shot. Nobody's ever been able to tell me why the anger toward one of the most respected, schooled, leaders in medicina that was handed this bag O shit of COVID. What should have been done differently? No vaccine?

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Well, that's different, it's cherry flavored! But seriously, Fauchi did a helluva job considering the circumstances. People forget all the ones we buried, friends of mine and yours that wouldn't take the shot. Nobody's ever been able to tell me why the anger toward one of the most respected, schooled, leaders in medicina that was handed this bag O shit of COVID. What should have been done differently? No vaccine?
Shouldn't have funded gain of function in the first place. Then come clean where and how it happened. Start there.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
1648066015159.jpeg
Read this K-co, you can't be serious that Fauci did a good job, he's been in DC for 40 fucking years, corrupt and owned by pharma

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Funny, how one can say "remember those we burried" that wouldn't take the shot.

What about those we burried that did, and still died of covid?
What about those we buried that did, and had heart issues later?
The same people that told us we should, or people we worked with that were in good health?

The pro vax people would chose them to be forgotten?
We're two years into vaccines now. What will come of the vaxxed or un-vaxxed over the next 20 years? That is when we will really see who was right, and who was not. As long as you are comfortable with your personal decision, that's all that matters.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Can’t enjoy all the money he’s made off of Covid by working.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
What should have been done differently? No vaccine?
They should have stuck with the pandemic playbook that's been sitting in the shelf since .. oh .. the days of fucking smallpox.
1) lock down the elderly and the ones they knew were compromised. THIS has been known for-fucking-ever.
2) once it was discovered what the co morbidities are ... TELL people with them they are in big trouble and how to reduce their risk. Has anyone seen any health agency encouraging vitamin D use? How can they not target old fat diabetics??
3) they knew early on that kids are not at risk. TELL people this.
4) once the vaccine came out... encourage people to get it. It's obvious that all mandates were going to do was divide people. Leaders that thought charging people for walking through a park by themselves should be in jail right now.
5) the worst thing about how this was handled is that so called experts knew exactly who was at greatest risk - and they didn't target them for vaccination. They stuck with their blanket 'all in on vaccinations' approach.

xlint89

Reaction score
At the very beginning told people prob best to NOT wear a mask.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
At the very beginning told people prob best to NOT wear a mask.

That was before he got a cut of the "newson billion dollar" mask deal that was paid to a failed electric car manufacturer for the product. California must have semi loads of masks sitting somewhere..🙊🙈🙉🤐

FishSniper

Reaction score
One of the most clueless posts I’ve seen. Fraudchi done a hell of a job u gotta be kidding me. Guy should be in prison.

wzuber

Reaction score
Shouldn't have funded gain of function in the first place. Then come clean where and how it happened. Start there.
EXACTLY........
DR. EVIL...
AKA...FRAUdCHI....EARNED..his name by working to develope this shit. Those who don't know this by now are simply choosing DENIAL.
Kiethco simply lives in DENIAL. It's easier for him that way rather than having to admit he is wrong.

Last edited:

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
"Keep me safe Doctor F." - Keithco

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score

kiethco

Reaction score
I had a long talk with my Buddy hospitalized for 34 days in October yesterday. He was anti vax until day 31. He’s still dealing with blood clots in his lungs, a damaged heart, brain fog and more. He walks around with an oxygen generator. Nighttime is the worst, his o2 rate drops to 85% when laying down. I have 2 other friends in the same situation or worse, one stroked out while under the throes of COVID, now a veg. Hopefully the next round won’t hit as hard even though it’s proven to be easier to transmit. By now everyone that wants a vax has gotten it. Sadly some reading this may be hospitalized or worse. Choices, life is about choices.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
TREAT IT!!!!

Why do they not Treat it???

how's the Koolaid taste??

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I had a long talk with my Buddy hospitalized for 34 days in October yesterday. He was anti vax until day 31. He’s still dealing with blood clots in his lungs, a damaged heart, brain fog and more. He walks around with an oxygen generator. Nighttime is the worst, his o2 rate drops to 85% when laying down. I have 2 other friends in the same situation or worse, one stroked out while under the throes of COVID, now a veg. Hopefully the next round won’t hit as hard even though it’s proven to be easier to transmit. By now everyone that wants a vax has gotten it. Sadly some reading this may be hospitalized or worse. Choices, life is about choices.

Six way bypass survivor here. BRING IT THE FUCK ON, AGAIN.

No vax here.

Delusional, WTF?

Dan'l

River Runnin

Reaction score
Are you fucking serious! .... Koolaid drunk libtard! :rolleyes:

HBCraig

Reaction score
I'm a huge anti vax guy. I had it. Twice. First time wasn't bad. Second time my house got it. I hit the Ivermectin and it was allover in 36 hours
Wife got her vax because she had to ( she is totally against it now) because she is in Healthcare and it kicked her ass for a week.

Vax doesn't do shit except cause bad side effects

kiethco

Reaction score
Six way bypass survivor here. BRING IT THE FUCK ON, AGAIN.

No vax here.

Delusional, WTF?

Dan'l
6 way bypass survivor? You've obviously been making bad choices for years! Party on Wayne.

Reactions: t&y

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You know, some people are genetically predisposed to heart conditions. According to the FDA's own research, those people should not take various vaccines and medications.

We can't all be athletes at the top of our game. Well, some of us can be, others...well others go with the herd, and hope they aren't the slowest.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Kiethco- You are passionate about the vax. I am 62 yrs. old, water ski 5 days a week close to 45 weeks per year, walk daily and watch my diet. My general M.D. , my cardiologist, my uncle who is a M.D. all advised against the Mrna vaccine. All said with my family history of heart disease to pass on the vax in the beginning. My daughter is a BSRN at a large children's hospital in Az. , they do research, and the staff and doctors are 90% un vaxed. I only know of two people who have passed from COVID, and all were in pretty poor health. Sadly, many of my previously healthy friends that received the vax are now suffering from cardiac side effects. I have three close athlete friends that have had heart valve repair surgery in the last six months. ( no prior history of cardiac problems ) All in their 50's and early 60's. The Vax has taken their quality of life at an early age. I water ski with four friends daily that are vaxed and all regret it. I feel so fortunate that I had good medical advice and did not receive the non FDA approved vaccine.
I had the first round of COVID in Oct. of 2019 before any vaccine was available, and it was unpleasant. I caught the delta variant in Nov. of 2021, been sicker with the flu, but would not wish the sore throat on anyone. It was terrible. Most of my neighbors and close friends are in their 70's and 80's and all have experienced covid and pulled through.
I hope the vax helps you, and you don't have any complications. Best of luck, and sorry your friends have had severe problems with the China flu.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Kiethco- You are passionate about the vax. I am 62 yrs. old, water ski 5 days a week close to 45 weeks per year, walk daily and watch my diet. My general M.D. , my cardiologist, my uncle who is a M.D. all advised against the Mrna vaccine. All said with my family history of heart disease to pass on the vax in the beginning. My daughter is a BSRN at a large children's hospital in Az. , they do research, and the staff and doctors are 90% un vaxed. I only know of two people who have passed from COVID, and all were in pretty poor health. Sadly, many of my previously healthy friends that received the vax are now suffering from cardiac side effects. I have three close athlete friends that have had heart valve repair surgery in the last six months. ( no prior history of cardiac problems ) All in their 50's and early 60's. The Vax has taken their quality of life at an early age. I water ski with four friends daily that are vaxed and all regret it. I feel so fortunate that I had good medical advice and did not receive the non FDA approved vaccine.
I had the first round of COVID in Oct. of 2019 before any vaccine was available, and it was unpleasant. I caught the delta variant in Nov. of 2021, been sicker with the flu, but would not wish the sore throat on anyone. It was terrible. Most of my neighbors and close friends are in their 70's and 80's and all have experienced covid and pulled through.
I hope the vax helps you, and you don't have any complications. Best of luck, and sorry your friends have had severe problems with the China flu.
Of everything here, vaxxed, un-vaxxed, whatever...Your daughter works for a children's hospital. That's what stood out to me above all. I thank you for having a daughter like that, and really appreciate people like her!

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Of everything here, vaxxed, un-vaxxed, whatever...Your daughter works for a children's hospital. That's what stood out to me above all. I thank you for having a daughter like that, and really appreciate people like her!
Thanks, she is a good kid. Many rough days when beat and abused children are on her floor, or in her care. I am very proud of her.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Thanks, she is a good kid. Many rough days when beat and abused children are on her floor, or in her care. I am very proud of her.
I had a good friend a ways back. SC med, good grades, sharp guy. He had no problem with anything...until he was dealing with a young child. With that, he decided he was not suited for what he thought.
Last I heard, he was with a race team in Europe.
It takes a truly different breed. Met some when I was back and forth to Phoenix with one of my boys. Truly amazing people!

65Mandella

Reaction score
I had it for about 10 hrs!!!! had been taking hydroxychloroqine and Ivermectin as prophilaxis with Zinc, C and D.
People can hate all they want and say it doesnt work but ok... 10hrs!!!

Dr Ardis has a new revelation and looks like he may have figured the entire Covid origins out... Its gonna shock most people!!
Go to Rumble and type in "watch the water"... It will blow your mind but make perfect sense on what has happened!!!!!!

Riverbottom

Reaction score
I had it for about 10 hrs!!!! had been taking hydroxychloroqine and Ivermectin as prophilaxis with Zinc, C and D.

Dr Ardis has a new revelation and looks like he may have figured the entire Covid origins out... Its gonna shock most people!!
Go to Rumble and type in "watch the water"... It will blow your mind but make perfect sense on what has happened!!!!!!

I keep the whole Covid cocktail with me when I travel. Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, Z-pack etc. Made several trips to Mexico to resupply. When your chest gets congested, and you test positive it is a life saver. Breathing gets easier in no time at all.

caldezrat

Reaction score

I think Dr. Ardis is easier to believe than Dr. Fraud-ci.