I love Southern California.

BingerFang

Reaction score
4599BEBC-460B-4360-8D3B-8B89A8A529AE.jpeg

pixrthis

Reaction score

DragDad

Reaction score
An hour and a half? That means they are all 6 miles from each other...

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I am in downtown Washington DC for an extended work project. We were talking at dinner tonight how much we all miss SoCal / Temecula area already in less than a week on site. We all felt the same when working in New York during 2020. Its good to get out and see how dumb the other parts of the country are to make you appreciate the great things about where we make home.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
I am in downtown Washington DC for an extended work project. We were talking at dinner tonight how much we all miss SoCal / Temecula area already in less than a week on site. We all felt the same when working in New York during 2020. Its good to get out and see how dumb the other parts of the country are to make you appreciate the great things about where we make home.
Temecula’s closed!

zhandfull

Reaction score
So some friends moved to Idaho over the summer from SoCal. Being a bit jealous I have been monitoring the weather up there.
3FEAEAD9-1D00-474F-9F57-6E0C15F8F0B5.png

There is no Fing way I could handle it. I’m going to send them pictures of people taking delivery of their Speed UTV’s in shorts and tank tops next week in SoCal.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
So some friends moved to Idaho over the summer from SoCal. Being a bit jealous I have been monitoring the weather up there. View attachment 1174880
There is no Fing way I could handle it. I’m going to send them pictures of people taking delivery of their Speed UTV’s in shorts and tank tops next week in SoCal.

I'm sure thats fine for playing fantasy sports and office jobs but not gonna work for me.

timstoy

Reaction score
So some friends moved to Idaho over the summer from SoCal. Being a bit jealous I have been monitoring the weather up there. View attachment 1174880
I love Idaho and the friendly people but I’m to old for snow and cold in the winter!

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I like your riding Terrain there. Hills aren’t so big there. I am getting old and need that…. LOL

Almost all of the big riding areas here in NorCal have a lot of really loooong and very steep hill climbs to get anywhere. I get tired doing them now.

Getting old sux

BingerFang

Reaction score
I like your riding Terrain there. Hills aren’t so big there. I am getting old and need that…. LOL

Almost all of the big riding areas here in NorCal have a lot of really loooong and very steep hill climbs to get anywhere. I get tired doing them now.

Getting old sux
There isn’t a lot of hills out in this area but there sure are a ton of rocks! Lol

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I was ripped off over the weekend. Who do I contact to request my refund for the poor weather?

View attachment 1170663
What’s great about So Cal is you can park your inoperable / non licensed RV right on the beach and not worry about camping fees or property taxes ! All those fools in Malibu that pay 60-75K a year in taxes ,suckers !

Taboma

Reaction score
What’s great about So Cal is you can park your inoperable / non licensed RV right on the beach and not worry about camping fees or property taxes ! All those fools in Malibu that pay 60-75K a year in taxes ,suckers !
Nice job of participating in RD's "Let's post positive" campaign by placing a positive spin on what's otherwise a very negative subject. That's the spirit 👍 😁

BingerFang

Reaction score
Nice I was at Cahuilla yesterday wr450 on the vet track! Went with my friend and his two kids plated ktm525 husky fe350 and a crf250

Awesome! Wish I would have know you were there I woulda brought you a beer! I I was riding the main track but my buddy on the plated beta was on the vet track.

That is the best track in SoCal second to Glen Helen.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What are the temps at Snow Summit? I went there in high school, and thought I was going to die it was so cold🤣

This week taking my kid to school at 6:30, it was in the 20's:oops:
Pros and cons to every place....
Here: Heavy clothing broadens the range for your carry.
There: Blue jeans and T-shirt for skiing!
😍

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Cahuilla mx track yesterday, Snow Summit today.

SOCAL SUX!
View attachment 1181524 View attachment 1181525 Where is @LOF, last post I made, he said on one hand why move here when he can easily enjoy (cheery pick) all we have to offer, with a half day car ride. Then a couple posts later I asked why people put up with the heat of Havasu and he did a 180 and siad people love living where they can recreate right out the back door. I say lock the door, you want to talk trash, dont come back , more for me!

BingerFang

Reaction score
What are the temps at Snow Summit? I went there in high school, and thought I was going to die it was so cold🤣

This week taking my kid to school at 6:30, it was in the 20's:oops:
Pros and cons to every place....
Here: Heavy clothing broadens the range for your carry.
There: Blue jeans and T-shirt for skiing!
😍

It was actually 19 degrees this morning with a high of 40 but it’s been beautiful day. I didn’t even need thermals, sun has been excellent all day.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
@BingerFang

just looked at your picture again we were parked right across from you! My buddies Toyota is the one to the right of the KTM and the KTM is blocking my truck so you can’t see it. Small world.