WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I love the 80's

linds

Reaction score
Is on right now on VH1 and I cant' help it but to AWAYS watch it when it's on. We had some cool stuff in the 80's for those of us who grew up during then :D Not to mention the music! I'm an 80's junkie, what can I say :point

What's your favorite 80's memorabilia or song?

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
I love I love the 80's too! We just watched the Top 100 songs of the 80's last night.

Bon Jovi came in at #1 and they referred to them as "hard rock". hahahaha

linds

Reaction score
I love I love the 80's too! We just watched the Top 100 songs of the 80's last night.

Bon Jovi
bowdown.gif

I've got my ipod set up on my desk and I've played his songs so much lately! Puts me in a happy mood :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
must be nice :D

Yes and No. When I take days off I don't get paid for them. We don't get sick days like you people with real jobs. :swear
________
R15

Last edited:

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
Which I Love the 80's is it, I Love The 80's, I Love The 80's: Strikes Back, or I Love The 80's: 3D?

Is on right now on VH1 and I cant' help it but to AWAYS watch it when it's on. We had some cool stuff in the 80's for those of us who grew up during then :D Not to mention the music! I'm an 80's junkie, what can I say :point

What's your favorite 80's memorabilia or song?

Too many favorites to list :D

The other day I was channel surfing and watched like 2 hours of 80's cartoons on Cartoon Network's Boomerang :rolleyes:

linds

Reaction score
Yes and No. When I take days off I don't get paid for them. We don't get sick days like you people with real jobs. :swear

Yeah that sucks then.
I just got a promotion to HR so I'll really learn the system now :D

linds

Reaction score
Which I Love the 80's is it, I Love The 80's, I Love The 80's: Strikes Back, or I Love The 80's: 3D?

Too many favorites to list :D

The other day I was channel surfing and watched like 2 hours of 80's cartoons on Cartoon Network's Boomerang :rolleyes:

3D right now. It's been on all morning I think w/ all of them. A marathon maybe :D I love it... so many awesome memories of these shows, toys and songs!

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
3D right now. It's been on all morning I think w/ all of them. A marathon maybe :D I love it... so many awesome memories of these shows, toys and songs!

They never show I Love The 70's... probably has something to do with the people who were old enough to experience the 70's (and remember them) are no longer in the target demographic of VH1

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Loved the 70's and some of the 80's.
But I am no longer in the VH1 Demo.
I was 17 in 76.
Listening to the radio today makes me wonder where the music went.

maxwedge

(Maximus Wedge-i-mus)
Reaction score

Yeah I sat and watched that too. IMO Def Leppard didn't belong anyplace near 2nd either, but still fun to watch. I love the 80's is always interesting.

TAF

Reaction score
I use to go see Motley Crue play at Wolfe & Riesmiller's Country Club in Reseda in '81 - 83? Ask Photochic about one of the times we :point sat her up on stage so we could keep an eye :eek:on her to keep her out of trouble.
Any one still have a "Too Fast for Love" sticker? :hmm

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Thanks for the early warning how am I supposed to Tivo that :fsakes :D

sleekcraft80

Reaction score
I don't remember too much of the 80s. I guess I was having way too much fun. The one thing I do remember is I got married in 87. I wish I had remembered the other things instead of that. It was a good marriage gone horribly wrong.