WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I need relationship advice

maxwedge

(Maximus Wedge-i-mus)
Reaction score
The boating /drama site I've been hanging out with for a few years has turned into a raving Bitch and won't let any of my friends come over anymore. I heard she's even been fuking over her own family, and to top it all off, she tried to take my dog (avatar) last night. Fortunately I was able to find the dog and put her back, but I don't think I want to keep this relationship anymore.

Director...
Reaction score
The boating /drama site I've been hanging out with for a few years has turned into a raving Bitch and won't let any of my friends come over anymore. I heard she's even been fuking over her own family, and to top it all off, she tried to take my dog (avatar) last night. Fortunately I was able to find the dog and put her back, but I don't think I want to keep this relationship anymore.

I suggest you start drinking heavily...

maxwedge

(Maximus Wedge-i-mus)
Reaction score
I suggest you start drinking heavily...

I'm already doing that, but it isn't helping and I have to pee a lot. Do you think I should maybe switch from coffee to alcohol or something.:D

Director...
Reaction score
I'm already doing that, but it isn't helping and I have to pee a lot. Do you think I should maybe switch from coffee to alcohol or something.:D

Any of the fine family of Anheuser Busch products will do....:beer

maxwedge

(Maximus Wedge-i-mus)
Reaction score
What we really need is a good BNAG! thread to get this place rolling...

Beside I think this crisis calles for something more like 4 or 5 enourmous Long Islands, but none of the bars around here are open yet and I don't have the shit to make one here.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Not to fret, they're better of now as they lie at the bottom of the lake wondering why there's a muddy old jet boat poking them in the asse.......:lmao

Now drink up and get on with yourself....:beer