WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I never thought I'd find myself agreeing with Obama

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
"On the other hand, the small minority of folks who’ve resorted to violence in various forms, whether out of genuine anger or mere opportunism, are putting innocent people at risk, compounding the destruction of neighborhoods that are often already short on services and investment and detracting from the larger cause. I saw an elderly black woman being interviewed today in tears because the only grocery store in her neighborhood had been trashed. If history is any guide, that store may take years to come back. So let’s not excuse violence, or rationalize it, or participate in it. If we want our criminal justice system, and American society at large, to operate on a higher ethical code, then we have to model that code ourselves."

DaveH

Reaction score
talked a good game yet failed to make any meaningful change. Id offer he inflamed the situation....not defused it.

so i dont really care what his words were....his actions were the opposite.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
"On the other hand, the small minority of folks who’ve resorted to violence in various forms, whether out of genuine anger or mere opportunism, are putting innocent people at risk, compounding the destruction of neighborhoods that are often already short on services and investment and detracting from the larger cause. I saw an elderly black woman being interviewed today in tears because the only grocery store in her neighborhood had been trashed. If history is any guide, that store may take years to come back. So let’s not excuse violence, or rationalize it, or participate in it. If we want our criminal justice system, and American society at large, to operate on a higher ethical code, then we have to model that code ourselves."

“...Ethical code...” said the guy that told his people to spy on the opposition party’s presidential campaign.

Sorry, he’s full of it.