WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I saved a Ferrari

arch stanton

Reaction score
I was east bound on I 8 at Fairmont Ave and I see this Ferrari on the shoulder with hood up and smoke and flames just visible and A guy waving at the passing cars all doing about 20 MPH so I pulled over in my KW grabbed the mandatory fire extinguisher and saved the car.
IMG_0187.jpg

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I was east bound on I 8 at Fairmont Ave and I see this Ferrari on the shoulder with hood up and smoke and flames just visible and A guy waving at the passing cars all doing about 20 MPH so I pulled over in my KW grabbed the mandatory fire extinguisher and saved the car.
View attachment 671969
Please tell me it wasn’t a yellow testerosa with a bald white guy driving. :rolleyes:

Lol. Oops the pic didn’t show up at first.
Whew!!!
Good job!

gqchris

Reaction score
Being a previous Ferrari owner, I would have told you to let it burn down. No way I would want anything salavagable. Looks like a 355.
Super expensive services.

Ferraris are notorious for the rear burn. My headers used to glow orange after running. On the 360, the fuel pumps and rollover valves are notorious for cracked plastic at the nipples. All it takes is a little spray and its showtime!

arch stanton

Reaction score
The driver was working for the dealer that owned it [ paper plate ] was taking it to mechanic for service. going to meet me tomorrow with a replacement extinguisher.

MOUZER

Reaction score
i was gonna say the rich guy didnt slip ya a 100 bucks for your trouble..........refill fire exts

Dalton

Reaction score
did you use your shirt to swat the fire?

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Glad to see chivalry isn’t dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Well done.
If that thing had really taken off the fire could have easily extended to the brush along the road there and burned a hell of a lot more than just that car.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Being a previous Ferrari owner, I would have told you to let it burn down. No way I would want anything salavagable. Looks like a 355.
Agreed!

rrrr

Reaction score

Ferraris are notorious for the rear burn. My headers used to glow orange after running. On the 360, the fuel pumps and rollover valves are notorious for cracked plastic at the nipples. All it takes is a little spray and its showtime!

I've always considered the Ferrari transverse V-8s their worst vehicles. The 308 in particular had a flair for the extreme.

2.jpg