WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I sense a promotion in her future.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
To be fair, I have brake checked more than one tail gating cop...
To be honest, I wouldn't have done it in my youth...but in my youth the black and whites had light bars on top.

Our local PD has three Challengers and a handful of Chargers, in black, blue and silver...no markings.
I'm much more friendly to random Chryslers now:oops:

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Actually she cannot "go 90 miles per hour" just because. She needs a legal reason for doing so. In fact, I believe it is in the vehicle code that all traffic laws must be obeyed unless the vehicle is displaying appropriate lights and sirens. Might be some exceptions to that for urgent calls where you don't want to give the bad guys a heads-up the cops are inbound, but I'm not sure on that one.

That said, I see where she's coming from. Used to drive me nuts, particularly at the end of my shift. All I want to do is get back to the station and end my day, not follow you on the freeway at 64MPH because you think I might pull you over. Just get the fuck out of the way.

Of course, I never put that out there on social media...That was kind of stupid of her.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Actually she cannot "go 90 miles per hour" just because. She needs a legal reason for doing so. In fact, I believe it is in the vehicle code that all traffic laws must be obeyed unless the vehicle is displaying appropriate lights and sirens. Might be some exceptions to that for urgent calls where you don't want to give the bad guys a heads-up the cops are inbound, but I'm not sure on that one.

That said, I see where she's coming from. Used to drive me nuts, particularly at the end of my shift. All I want to do is get back to the station and end my day, not follow you on the freeway at 64MPH because you think I might pull you over. Just get the fuck out of the way.

Of course, I never put that out there on social media...That was kind of stupid of her.
Lol this is the reason I won't own an explorer, especially a white one.

Don't want people thinking I'm a cop and slow down to 65 in the fast lane.

poncho

Reaction score

I've had the shit scared out of me more than once, I usually have a good idea of what's in front of me and behind me. That being said I have looked in the mirror and its filled with a cruiser (where the hell did he come from) when I'm flying and moved over and they flew past, half hour for my heart rate to come back down. ;)

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
She totally wrong. She doesn’t have the right to drive any speed she wants. Unless she gets authorization, she has to obey all traffic laws. if she’s coded, that’s another story, but her lights/siren have to be on. My kid ( Leo ) has been called out on this exact thing by department hello

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Cops with that much make up on always make me laugh... but she looks totally tacticool.👍

I'm going with.. not just "cop"! But any woman that needs feels the need that much makeup..

Mikes56

Reaction score
It used to be called Code 2 1/2. You needed to get somewhere quickly, and lights and siren were not authorized. If a cop is hauling ass, he’s not just driving that way to get back to the station. Get out of the way.

Supervisors don’t like letting two or more units roll C3 because of the chance of them crashing in cross traffic at an intersection. So you have a one-man car getting somewhere by himself. What good is one cop gonna do by himself?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Breanna Straus, apparently she got suspended for 1 day

Shoulda been fired on the spot.. cops are not above the law or for that matter above the public. They serve to please the people not the other way around.

The complete and total misunderstanding of that in itself means she shouldn’t be a cop.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Fnck her. Her POS attitude hurts everyone. Suspended for 10 hours

Your ad here

Reaction score
Here's the problem I have when people have to go 90 on the freeway just because or feel the need to speed. A vehicle travelling 90 comes up quick when surrounding vehicles are going 70. More times than I can remember I go to change lanes and there is a vehicle way back there. Okay, I go over and next thing the vehicle blast right on by me, potential for an accident. Motorcycles are worse. You can't see those things.

Mikes56

Reaction score
Just something to think about guys.

You and your family are asleep in bed at night and someone is breaking into your house. How many cops do you want rolling to your house to help you? One or two cops get there quickly, and the other 3-4 cars have to drive the speed limit and stop at all the red lights? That doesn’t make sense to me.

Your infant has stopped breathing and one unit is authorized C3. He gets there quickly and the other 3-4 cars have to drive the speed limit and stop at all the red lights? How is the one cop gonna do CPR and drive your kid to the ER at the same time? Do you want him waiting for the other units that are driving the speed limit? This doesn’t make sense to me either.

One of my partners is getting his ass kicked by someone he pulled over. Two cars authorized C-3, the rest have to drive slowly. I don’t fucking thing so. I’m going to get there to help him.

Im not sticking up for the chick. She was an idiot voicing her opinion on social media and saying the things she said, but the next time you see a cop hauling ass, maybe, just maybe, he is going to something very important.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just something to think about guys.

You and your family are asleep in bed at night and someone is breaking into your house. How many cops do you want rolling to your house to help you? One or two cops get there quickly, and the other 3-4 cars have to drive the speed limit and stop at all the red lights? That doesn’t make sense to me.

Your infant has stopped breathing and one unit is authorized C3. He gets there quickly and the other 3-4 cars have to drive the speed limit and stop at all the red lights? How is the one cop gonna do CPR and drive your kid to the ER at the same time? Do you want him waiting for the other units that are driving the speed limit? This doesn’t make sense to me either.

One of my partners is getting his ass kicked by someone he pulled over. Two cars authorized C-3, the rest have to drive slowly. I don’t fucking thing so. I’m going to get there to help him.

Im not sticking up for the chick. She was an idiot voicing her opinion on social media and saying the things she said, but the next time you see a cop hauling ass, maybe, just maybe, he is going to something very important.

If there’s some reason to be hauling ass, that’s what those lights and sirens are for.. am I missing something?

By the way if someone is breaking into my house they better be bullet proof.

My infant did stop breathing.. I did baby cpr

If some cop was getting his ass kicked I would hope jon q public helps the officer in need.

I don’t believe there is anything anywhere that says only so many cops and roll with lights and sirens on, and the rest can’t.

hell even in my little town we will see the whole force activate if anybody does anything slightly beyond jay walking.. lol.

Dunerking

Reaction score

Haha …isn’t that what most of us are trying to do at the end of our day/shift?

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Just something to think about guys.its

Its in her messaging that is wrong.
The "above the law" comment about being able to pull you over for no reason--albeit true is not the opinion the public wants to hear.
She should have articulated the 90mph to rolling C2/3.
The get out of the fucking way--is just an everyday thing. People drive in the left lane cause they dont know any better. They have never been taught the correct way to drive. She should actually be pulling those drivers over! Help educate them!

Tank

Reaction score
Frankly. She comes off very entitled. Which is not a good look for anyone but ESPECIALLY not an officer.

And for the record, let me fix this PSA for her.

“You’re driving in the fast lane (sans heavy traffic) and ANYONE comes up behind you, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.”

That’s just common courtesy…pretty simple.

Last edited:

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score
“The human brain is a wonderful organ. It starts to work as soon as you are born and doesn't stop until you get up to deliver a speech.”

George Jessel

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@t&y , sorry, but no amount of makeup will bring you to her level of "tacticool" 😂
That said, I think if I'm in a world of shit, needing help, I'd prefer a scruffy old cop or butch female bulldog to a beauty queen.
If I should call 911, it's because I'm out of ammo, not for makeover tips.

Tank

Reaction score
@t&y , sorry, but no amount of makeup will bring you to her level of "tacticool" 😂
That said, I think if I'm in a world of shit, needing help, I'd prefer a scruffy old cop or butch female bulldog to a beauty queen.
If I should call 911, it's because I'm out of ammo, not for makeover tips.
“I’m out of ammo, not makeup tips!”

Holy shit! I’m fuckin dyyyyyin!! LMFAO!!

😂😂😂😂

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
She's right about getting the fuck out of a cops, or anyones way - that's just courtesy.

Saying it's "her" opinion while wearing the uniform makes it the departments opinion.

She is a lousy representative of the profession.

Reddy Too

Reaction score
“The human brain is a wonderful organ. It starts to work as soon as you are born and doesn't stop until you get up to deliver a speech.”

George Jessel
How fitting. The self proclaimed authoritative voice of reason quotes a jester.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

prorider

Reaction score
Most cops have this attitude , they just don’t say it out loud. I have tried to file a complaint but nothing happened for a cop driving reckless. They are all in bed together. It’s why general public is saying fuck the cops.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
And another thing...she strikes me as one of those bitch cops who's attitude is always getting them into trouble. I worked with one in particular like that. Always running her mouth and often getting into fights where we would have to haul ass and provide backup. Seemed like she had something to prove and thought that popping off and MF-ing suspects was the best way to do it. No de-escalation talent whatsoever. Got really annoying constantly having to divert, save her ass, and then write a supplemental report because there was a use of force involved that could have been avoided if she knew how to talk to people. Just a little ball of attitude with the inability to back it up. Immune to good advice too and just kept it up no matter what the rest of us tried to tell her. I do wonder if she ever ended up getting a solid beat down. Seemed like it was inevitable - backup wasn't always immediately available.

I worked with a lot of female cops who were great people and knew how to handle themselves. The one in this video certainly appears to fall into the opposite category. To be completely fair, a ton of male cops fall into that category too.