WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I think I'm going to tap out on Desert Storm....

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
If it's about the $, why did you decide to go baller status with the room that you are only going to use to sleep in?
Seriously, if you are worried about the sex juice on the bedding of a cheaper place, you can always bring your own shit.
PS, I'm sure the Heat has as much sex juice on their bedding as anywhere else in Havasu...
First of all I wouldn't consider $300 a night exactly baller....in fact when they told me the price I was pleasantly surprised. But when we figured in everything else we guessed we'd be in it for probably $3K and quite frankly I'd rather go to Hawaii for that kind of jack. We still want to make it down there at some point to check it out.

NicPaus

Reaction score
What you renting a DCB for the weekend. 3k its Havasu if you splurge it's hard to spend $300 a day.

78Southwind

Reaction score
First of all I wouldn't consider $300 a night exactly baller....in fact when they told me the price I was pleasantly surprised. But when we figured in everything else we guessed we'd be in it for probably $3K and quite frankly I'd rather go to Hawaii for that kind of jack. We still want to make it down there at some point to check it out.

I can't believe your missing the best West Coast event we have...

Dude, I thought you were a true Trophy Husband? Step up your game, that's nothing for a true Trophy Husband. Looks to me like you have Trophy Husband dreams on a Jet Boaters Budget... You have to plan at least another $1,000 in fuel for the Bayliner. 🏳️‍🌈 By the way, it's probably going to rain in Hawaii anyways if you go in April.