WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I think I'm going to tap out on Desert Storm....

4Waters

Reaction score
Can't put you up on a dunk tank, everyone will be throwing the softballs at you. LOL

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
2F1FBE9B-2CE9-4097-BD08-4204FCF91651.jpeg

Dalton

Reaction score
theres a "storm" every year at desert storm, I would come on another weekend

707dog

Reaction score
grads if you don't like balls launched at you maybe someone could fire up a potato gun and loaded with your favorite pink stiff object and shoot those at you:D

TCHB

Reaction score
Just come anySaturday during the summer. When out on the water it looks about the same after the first 10 minutes.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
So Grads is a quitter?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Sucks because I already bought my swimsuit too. I don't know, maybe I'll reconsider going.

mank-350c.jpg

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Dude, it's 2 months away. Don't get yore thong all twisted up yet!

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Who wants a suite at The Heat? RD and I had talked about a dunk tank...but IDK.

While a dunk tank might be pretty entertaining....I'm not sure that it would end well for anyone

While the guy being dunked is supposed to be a bit of a joker, someone comes up and starts shooting their mouth off at you, you counter with a witticism that goes too far (an established pattern for you, not passing judgement but an observation) and it all goes bad. Either at the attraction or somewhere else after the fact. Then we have the police, ambulances, and more.

I commend you for considering it, but good judgement should be exercised considering some of the vitriol that has been directed at you over the years.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
While a dunk tank might be pretty entertaining....I'm not sure that it would end well for anyone

While the guy being dunked is supposed to be a bit of a joker, someone comes up and starts shooting their mouth off at you, you counter with a witticism that goes too far (an established pattern for you, not passing judgement but an observation) and it all goes bad. Either at the attraction or somewhere else after the fact. Then we have the police, ambulances, and more.

I commend you for considering it, but good judgement should be exercised considering some of the vitriol that has been directed at you over the years.

Literally would never happen.. especially not anywhere around me. Lol

Nordie

Reaction score
Literally would never happen.. especially not anywhere around me. Lol

I was kind of thinking this too...didn't someone offer you like $600 to permanently ban Grads?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Well I was going to extend my generousity and allow you to board my vessel at DS.........but with your new swim wear I am forced to withdraw the thought.
lol!!!
I don’t blame you one bit:D

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Well fuck Desert Storm will probably be cancelled soon as the promotors and sponsors see this thread

Joe mama

Reaction score
He just likes to rattle your cages. I bet he’s an ok dude in person. But then again!!!!!!

GRADS

Reaction score
I still think a dunk tank with me wearing a Hillary shirt with funds going to a charity would be a good idea. Jet boaters could stand 10' closer because we all know they are "special".;)😂

Last edited:

FishSniper

Reaction score
I still think a dunk tank with me wearing a Hillary shirt with funds going to a charity would be a good idea.
Question is what should the dunk tank be filled with ? Could make a big difference in fundraising efforts.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@GRADS , did you make another bad decision? Are you potentially grounded after pissing off the Missus again?

Was hoping you'd come down and start picking a new boat ;)

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
@GRADS you will have a ton of fun. The last time we went we decided to do it boatless. We went to the street fair, had dinner at Cha Bones, watched the dirt bike show at the park, walked the channel...basically had no plan and just went with it.

It was a lot of fun and we never even hit the lake. You should go.

CoronaChris

Reaction score
I would be worried if you find yourself out in the middle of the desert setting up targets for Dave and his crew. "Hey Grads wanna go shoot some shit"? Just keep running in a zig zag pattern.

NicPaus

Reaction score
This Shockwave will work well on Havasu. Looks like my old block in Chico from the pics.
Screenshot_20200223-185528_Samsung Internet.jpg

nowski

Reaction score
I think I'm going to tap out on Desert Storm

I guess those rumors are true, Trump made you scream like a little ???

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I still think a dunk tank with me wearing a Hillary shirt with funds going to a charity would be a good idea. Jet boaters could stand 10' closer because we all know they are "special".;)😂
i think you should.
Heck if you do, I might have to come out there for a throw or 30:)

I think the last time I was in Havasu was the 90s?
Did a couple of boats for Groovy Bob at Cheatah and Steve La Prone was still Pro Boat Marine.
So, it’s been a while.

buck35

Reaction score
I think your afraid to meet the folks you troll and find out you like actually like them , ruining the schict.

GRADS

Reaction score
We're out. After looking at the costs associated with it we decided to cancel. We have a ground level Inferno Suite at The Heat April 22-26. ($1450) Not sure if it's transferrable but I'd be open to trying before I cancel it.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
We're out. After looking at the costs associated with it we decided to cancel. We have a ground level Inferno Suite at The Heat April 22-26. ($1450) Not sure if it's transferrable but I'd be open to trying before I cancel it.

Just sell a little of appl.

Last edited:

GRADS

Reaction score
We still plan on coming down this year, just not during Desert Storm.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
If it's about the $, why did you decide to go baller status with the room that you are only going to use to sleep in?
Seriously, if you are worried about the sex juice on the bedding of a cheaper place, you can always bring your own shit.
PS, I'm sure the Heat has as much sex juice on their bedding as anywhere else in Havasu...

78Southwind

Reaction score

Dude you have to go to LHC during DS. I will make sure all the Bullhead Jet Boaters don't make fun of your Bayliner...:cool: