WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I usually HATE change

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
but this place seems to have it "goin on"

Hope folks will use this site to keep in touch. Cause I probably wont be going back to that place I came from.

Just glad that Lori made it over....:drool

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
but this place seems to have it "goin on"

Hope folks will use this site to keep in touch. Cause I probably wont be going back to that place I came from.

Just glad that Lori made it over....:drool

daves place is kool, the new "other" site has lots going on too, but I havnt wanted to talk bout hb shit there...

good to see ya "old man"

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I have to make a turn around friday night from Upland. Anyone want to ride out to LHC, drink a bunch when we get there, sleep for a SHORT while, pick up a motor, eat breakfast and drive back with me????

Whew, that was a mouthful.....:eek:

Phat Matt

Box Pimp
Reaction score
I have to make a turn around friday night from Upland. Anyone want to ride out to LHC, drink a bunch when we get there, sleep for a SHORT while, pick up a motor, eat breakfast and drive back with me????

Gotta work Friday night but you think you could drop off a Xmas package for me. I gotta get something delivered out there and haven't been able to get away.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score

I thought my trip was gonna be fast... headed out tomorrow, then to phoenix friday am, back to havi fri nite and back to oc on sunday for work... drive drive drive. wish I could catch up with ya fri nite but I think it will be really late when I pull back into town from phoenix. be safe and have a great christmas!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm rolling out tomorrow night to Parker, and coming back early friday morning as well.. LOL

Seems like alot of people are doing the bonzai trip this week.

RD

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Gotta work Friday night but you think you could drop off a Xmas package for me. I gotta get something delivered out there and haven't been able to get away.

Sure will. call me tomorrow and we'll figure out how I can pick it up..

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

Let me know when you get into town Friday, may be down for joining you for food.

Phat Matt

Box Pimp
Reaction score
Sure will. call me tomorrow and we'll figure out how I can pick it up..

Cool. I have it in my truck. I will be in the Ontario/Rancho area tomorrow so if you are around I will go where ever you are and drop it off.

Thanks!