WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I want a girl in a short skirt......

Kazanski

Reaction score
Nope, you need to post pics of YOURS....:eek:

I saw that one coming, but you don't want pics of my legs...and if you do it's not that easy to ask and recieve,it requires a little more effort. Plus how do you know I'm not some fat old lady with nasty legs and cankles? Be careful what you wish for!!

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
Well, ok...but you can't come in to a guys thread, knock what the guys think are a great pair of legs, and not post SOMETHING to support your comment....SO, go out to the net, bring us back your version of a great pair of legs...:D:D:D:D:D:D:beer

Kazanski

Reaction score
Well, ok...but you can't come in to a guys thread, knock what the guys think are a great pair of legs, and not post SOMETHING to support your comment....SO, go out to the net, bring us back your version of a great pair of legs...:D:D:D:D:D:D:beer

I will search, see you guys like the ass attached to the legs to complete the package, in which you are SOL if you think I would post a picture! Don't worry though you aren't missing anything

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Skirt-lara200211183036-4.jpg

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score
I saw that one coming, but you don't want pics of my legs...and if you do it's not that easy to ask and recieve,it requires a little more effort. Plus how do you know I'm not some fat old lady with nasty legs and cankles? Be careful what you wish for!!

Havaskank???

rrrr

Reaction score
Bnag!!

:D :D

Attachments

• thongs.jpg
    thongs.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 336
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 337

rrrr

Reaction score
:beer

Attachments

• kyliepreview.jpg
    kyliepreview.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 341

rrrr

Reaction score
:drool

Attachments

• 30023.jpg
    30023.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 345

rrrr

Reaction score
:D

Attachments

• Mb8aFoilTubeTopMiniSkirt.jpg
    Mb8aFoilTubeTopMiniSkirt.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 344

rrrr

Reaction score
I realllly like this one.......:D

Attachments

• 2373_image.jpg
    2373_image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 346

rrrr

Reaction score
Blue is a nice color.....

Attachments

• blueskirt.jpg
    blueskirt.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 355

rrrr

Reaction score
:eek:

Attachments

• em6111p.jpg
    em6111p.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 336

rrrr

Reaction score
:drool

Attachments

• 13-1107-copy.jpg
    13-1107-copy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 465

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Although I am female...I gotta say those are some MANLY calves. I am confident enough with me sexuality to admit when a women has nice legs, but hers I'm not all that fond of. The right leg looks pretty good, but the left leg is just beefy

Being that 5 of your 6 post are in this thread it would lead one to believe otherwise, why else you you add the commentary you did to your phrase?:hmm

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Although I am female...I gotta say those are some MANLY calves. ... The right leg looks pretty good, but the left leg is just beefy

Her left leg is rotated, causing a different profile and she has her weight shifted to her right leg also causing her muscles to bulge differently.

Those are definitely muscular legs. I don't know if they are precisely to my taste but her legs are definitely magnificent.

JBG

Reaction score
Her left leg is rotated, causing a different profile and she has her weight shifted to her right leg also.

Those are definitely muscular legs. I don't know if they are precisely to my taste but her legs are definitely magnificent.

She's MY fantasy Brown! Get yer own!!

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
She's MY fantasy Brown! Get yer own!!

Actually, the more I look at that image, the more perfect her legs become. She does not have beefy legs. They are muscular but not beefy. :hmm

Photographic angles cause interesting perspectives. I'll bet that woman's legs don't look the least bit beefy in person. That shot was taken with a wide angle lens, probably with a tiny sensored digicam, and there is a lot of perspective distortion, relative to the equivalent human eye perspective.

Sorry Tony, but I like her... a lot! :D

She is beautiful. :cool:

JBG

Reaction score

Actually, the more I look at that image, the more perfect her legs become. She does not have beefy legs. They are muscular but not beefy. :hmm

Photographic angles cause interesting perspectives. I'll bet that woman's legs don't look the least bit beefy in person. That shot was taken with a wide angle lens, probably with a tiny sensored digicam, and there is a lot of perspective distortion, relative to the equivalent human eye perspective.

Sorry Tony, but I like her... a lot! :D

She is beautiful. :cool:

That is a very beautiful description of yet another girl in the long line of women I will never have.
What's this about Vegas?:D

Kazanski

Reaction score
Being that 5 of your 6 post are in this thread it would lead one to believe otherwise, why else you you add the commentary you did to your phrase?:hmm

I added that statement because I was sure if I didn't someone would jump to the conclusion had I left it out, so I suppose it's one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations. It's ok though I can hang with the tough crowd, so can keep analyzing my posts, and assume I'm a lesbian, doesn't make one bit of difference to me! Ut oh, now it's 6 out of 7 posts on this thread, does that mean I'm more of a lesbian than I was last week? :hmm

I'm sure it was a wide angle lens, and yada yada yada, about the womans calves. If you guys are down with a woman who has bigger calves than you then by all means have at it, but just like everyone else I was stating my opinion of the picture!

Don't get me wrong, I love big calves...on a guy!

TAF

Reaction score
Ut oh, now it's 6 out of 7 posts on this thread, does that mean I'm more of a lesbian than I was last week? :hmm
Don't get me wrong, I love big guys!

:hmm You're always welcome to give me a helping hand at the races:smackhead You 're always welcome to bring yer friend along too:drool

Photo Chick

Reaction score
not in a short skirt, but who cares.

19jan4-losing-your-pants.jpg

Perfect butt here, I'd like to order one of these with..................

This one takes it Hands down!!

Look at the calves! That tells the story!!:beer

attachment.php

these legs please, to be installed on my frame ASAP...oh I'm also in the market for a new tummy boys...if you could find me one of those that'll be great.......thank you! :D

If it was only that easy!!!!:D

:hmm You're always welcome to give me a helping hand at the races:smackhead You 're always welcome to bring yer friend along too:drool

Look at Robbie to the rescue..... :eek:fftopic dude!!! ;)

Kazanski

Reaction score

Which friends are you talking about? You must mean boyfriend, why would you want me to bring a boyfriend, he might get a little upset if you stare too long! ;)

Appreciate the editing of the post, you know me well, I do love big guys!:D

Anyone think I'm backpedaling now, trying to not look gay? I'm sure someone is!

Perfect butt here, I'd like to order one of these with..................

these legs please, to be installed on my frame ASAP...oh I'm also in the market for a new tummy boys...if you could find me one of those that'll be great.......thank you! :D

If it was only that easy!!!!:D

Look at Robbie to the rescue..... :eek:fftopic dude!!! ;)

It would be nice if it was that easy I totally agree!

Watch out!!! legs may not come as they appear. See disclosure in tom browns statement, "this shot was taken with a wide angle lens, probably with a tiny sensored digicam, and there is a lot of perspective distortion, relative to the equivalent human eye perspective".:D

rrrr

Reaction score
Nice car.....:beer

Attachments

• Lomad006.jpg
    Lomad006.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 247

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
I added that statement because I was sure if I didn't someone would jump to the conclusion had I left it out, so I suppose it's one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations. It's ok though I can hang with the tough crowd, so can keep analyzing my posts, and assume I'm a lesbian, doesn't make one bit of difference to me! Ut oh, now it's 6 out of 7 posts on this thread, does that mean I'm more of a lesbian than I was last week? :hmm

I'm sure it was a wide angle lens, and yada yada yada, about the womans calves. If you guys are down with a woman who has bigger calves than you then by all means have at it, but just like everyone else I was stating my opinion of the picture!

Look out ladies n gents I think we have a very bitter rug muncher on our hands. :eek::D;)

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score

Come on you either had your first experience or you are only one drink away...
So which is it

Kazanski

Reaction score
Look out ladies n gents I think we have a very bitter rug muncher on our hands. :eek::D;)

Nope not bitter at all...have to be a rug muncher in the first place to be a bitter one at that

Come on you either had your first experience or you are only one drink away...
So which is it

Unfortunately I know you guys all love to see girl on girl and all that other crap, which has never made sense to me, but hey if girls want to be gay I guess that leaves more snausage for me.

If you'll excuse me I have to go find some other forum to post in as to keep my percentage down :D

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Nope not bitter at all...have to be a rug muncher in the first place to be a bitter one at that

Unfortunately I know you guys all love to see girl on girl and all that other crap, which has never made sense to me, but hey if girls want to be gay I guess that leaves more snausage for me.

If you'll excuse me I have to go find some other forum to post in as to keep my percentage down :D

Does it ever get dark in that closet:hmm

JBG

Reaction score
So you perfer HARDWOOD floors:drool

Miguel,

I can vouch for Acceleration Addict. She is 100% pro sausage. She is just being a hater with the hot legged girl but I can assure you she is not a carpet muncher. Not that there is anything wrong with that.:D:D