WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I wish I was a cop

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
It would be a real treat to attend accident scenes where people have been killed and injured. If nearly every major accident scene I went to over the years involved drunk people, I might become convinced alcohol is a serious problem.

Even more than that, I'd love to have a job in which I pull people over for operating like idiots, discover they are drunk, and have them become frustrated with me for not understanding how it's no big deal and how they're really just fine.

Yeah... I'd love that shit. It sounds like a load of laughs.

Director...
Reaction score
It would be a real treat to attend accident scenes where people have been killed and injured. If nearly every major accident scene I went to over the years involved drunk people, I might become convinced alcohol is a serious problem.

Even more than that, I'd love to have a job in which I pull people over for operating like idiots, discover they are drunk, and have them become frustrated with me for not understanding how it's no big deal and how they're really just fine.

Yeah... I'd love that shit. It sounds like a load of laughs.

Damm, I could hear the sucking sound.......all the way in Atlanta....:p

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Damm, I could hear the sucking sound.......all the way in Atlanta....:p

Fair enough. :D

A good friend of mine was a cop. He is a world class tough guy and his partner is more so. He's a Lowriver type. :D

Anyway, he had the downtown beat for years and his wife was an ER nurse at our downtown hospital. They both got out of it about 10 years ago because they could see how their careers were changing their outlook. He told me how every time he looks at a native man, he sees a perp and wants to find out what he's done. He got out to try to preserve what little positive outlook on life he had left.

... so yeah, I will confess to feeling bad for most LEOs. I'm glad I'm not one. I think it's one of the most thankless jobs around.

As far as the ER nurse deal goes, I've spent some time in the ER and it gets pretty stupid at night. People come in drunk, biting, punching, screaming, and bleeding. For whatever reason, cops and belts are used to restrain the patient, and they fix them up so they can do it all again the next night. When the cops and ER staff know the patient on a first name basis, you know the revolving door is swinging pretty fast.

Damn... this thread is cheering me up. :D

Director...
Reaction score
Oh Man.....:D

dudley1gi9.gif

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
You guys are busting me up pretty good.... wise guy wise. :hmm

sorry dog

Reaction score
Brown!??...are you on vacation or something....

I know you can do better at dragging beat to death horse subjects from the ole hotboat daze...

...See if you can find your old post about how to give proper cunnilingus.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
...See if you can find your old post about how to give proper cunnilingus.

Actually, I'm working on something new.

... and now it's time for you to work on coming to the LA Boat Show on the 16th of February. Don't be gay and miss it.