WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ID this nasty deuce...

2Driver

Reaction score
...In my back yard.
Geez, what ever this is from it eats mice.

7F723EDC-EEB7-4B39-A163-4F531A5B971A.jpeg

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
I had one very similar to that here in havasu. Long intestines and all. Was in a weird area so wasn’t sure if a bird/owl dropped it.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Had some odd looking droppings by our spa. My SIL who’s an avid hunter and outdoors man took one look and said “Desert Fox”. He then showed me the tiny rodent or bird bones in the droppings.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
That's not a deuce, that's the remains of what was not eaten. Cats commonly leave a few select parts behind. My guess is that if they are not super stressed for food, they don't eat the less than tasty parts. From the size I would guess serious hunter housecat. Having a real meal ticket also explains the low food stress.

old rigger

Reaction score
Was hoping to see cool, chromed, goodness...
Got smacked with a tire iron:eek:

? I don't know what you mean, that coupe is perfect. It's about 1 1/2 too low in the rear, I like the fender bead to be just above the tire, but
it's a beautiful car.
You probably know him but Jon Fisher's 36 3 window is probably the nicest custom built in the last 20 years. I was talking to him at Bakersfield (I actually thought that was my Rivi in the background until I got home and double checked the pic I posted in my truck. lol not only is it not mine, it's not even a rivi) and he's a nice guy too. All those Choppers guys have got their shit together.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
? I don't know what you mean, that coupe is perfect. It's about 1 1/2 too low in the rear, I like the fender bead to be just above the tire, but
it's a beautiful car.
You probably know him but Jon Fisher's 36 3 window is probably the nicest custom built in the last 20 years. I was talking to him at Bakersfield (I actually thought that was my Rivi in the background until I got home and double checked the pic I posted in my truck. lol not only is it not mine, it's not even a rivi) and he's a nice guy too. All those Choppers guys have got their shit together.
I was referring to the first post:p
That 36 is pretty nice. My only thing is I like 36 grills too much to change them. I'm still partial to the Merc Rudy built, but I'm more hot rod than custom. I like sleds, but really have always liked early lakes or drag cars.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
<iframe width="697" height="383" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

old rigger

Reaction score
I was referring to the first post:p
That 36 is pretty nice. My only thing is I like 36 grills too much to change them. I'm still partial to the Merc Rudy built, but I'm more hot rod than custom. I like sleds, but really have always liked early lakes or drag cars.

I ping pong between the two but if I could only have one more car it'd be a sled. I'm in no hurry to get any where any longer. Something chopped, I've never had a chopped car except for a roadster.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I will give you a 9.9 based on variety of color and texture. I think that my 65 lb doodle that crapped out an entire mouse encased in her regular morning poop would have edged this out, but I was too disgusted to take a pic. :)

HST4ME

Reaction score
Yeah....and I thought it would be a nice 32 Ford... -.-

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
At first thought I thought this post was about a Nasty Deuce Harley-Davidson
Deuce.jpg

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
If that turd is running against Trump in the 2020 election I will vote for it.