rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

2Driver

Reaction score
Recommended that all schools be closed district wide to allow students time to cope wtf!

LOL If that’s the case, the cities of Chicago and Baltimore should be shut permanently.

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

JD D05

Reaction score
Took my son to the doc on Monday he is 5. We know the doc good and my wife asked him how the last year has been....He says worst year of his life, said he was seeing multiple kids with major depression and suicide thoughts weekly due to the shut down covid etc. He had more details etc but you get the idea.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
And social media bullying.
oh and also piss poor parenting.

I agree with social media. But i'm also 70/30 agree with piss poor parenting..... You can have kids grow up in the same house hold and can be complete different, some are wired different, so as a parent you need to be vigilant.

We have close people that have twins girls like us just little older than our 9 yr olds... One is fine and the other, lets say I would sleep with one eye open if it was my kid.....

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I agree with social media. But i'm also 70/30 agree with piss poor parenting..... You can have kids grow up in the same house hold and can be complete different, some are wired different, so as a parent you need to be vigilant.

We have close people that have twins girls like us just little older than our 9 yr olds... One is fine and the other, lets say I would sleep with one eye open if it was my kid.....
I get where you are coming from. But what parent has guns easily accessible by kids that young?

Water Romper

Reaction score
Idaho is a "Right to Carry" state, guns are everywhere. Guys packing in Wallmart, Albertsons, the gas station etc… i am guessing here, maybe daddy (or mommy-dearest) probably left one of his 1 of 10 pistols lying around next to his chaw and fishing pole. Kid grabbed it because that's what dad does when he heads out of the house.
I wonder what posses a 6th grade girl to want to take a gun and shoot people. 2 victims were students (assume around the same age) and the 3rd was the janitor (adult)
Bullying? victim of perversion? Abuse? pissed because she didn't get Fruit Loops for breakfast? who knows. Poor kid, if she wasn't totally screwed up before now, geez, what a future.

Last edited:

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Social Media.

There are people 30, 40, 50 years old who don't know the difference between social media and reality. They get jealous, feel bad about themselves, try to be flashy... solely based on influencers, friends, and acquaintances who are only showing their highlight reel on social media.

For example, my wife was looking at my Instagram page a few days ago (to check if she looks good in all my posts 😂) and she said all of your posts are pure assclownery. I said yeah, it's my highlight reel. Boating, vacation, dinners out, BBQs at the house, hunting, cars, trucks, etc.

What people don't see is working 10 hour days and some weekends with an hour at the gym each day. They don't see my wife working almost every drive or flight, the entire time, to and from vacation locations. They don't see us both taking calls from the channel. They don't see both of us sending emails and responding to Slack messages from the Sandbar. Hell, my wife is 31 and got rid of her social media because she said she wasting work time just scrolling through mindlessly looking at workout videos and tropical island posts.

Now... give that social media vs. reality situation to 8-18 year olds. Do we really think they have the intellect to separate the two? My opinion is hell no.

Just look at the depression and suicide rates for minors in the last 10-15 years.

There is some good about social media but at some point, it may be surpassed by the bad.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I get where you are coming from. But what parent has guns easily accessible by kids that young?

Agreed, i don't know. Did they get they gun from their own home?

I don't have one of those crazy look in the eye kids. But I've seen other parents that have them and you can tell the kids is off.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I don't care who says it doesn't have an effect, but there is no way that some of these games don't fuk with a kids mind. I have watched a couple of my grandsons playing this stuff. Its some crazy stuff and I have told their parents it's not good.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
They’re getting younger. I wonder why this child thought taking a gun to school and shooting other children was the answer?

58olyc.jpg

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
And they pulled all the Tom & Jerry cartoons, and censored the Coyote & Roadrunner cartoons, and the old Warner Bros. cartoons because they were too violent. But growing up in the 60's and 70's nobody took guns to school to shoot up people, the guns they took stayed in their pickup trucks on display in their gun racks. Kids never started shooting up schools until they took the "violent" cartoons away and replaced them violent video games (but they had ratings on them so that releases them of any liability).

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
What facts, post them up?

You left a turd on the floor just to watch everyone's reaction.

Of course you don't follow up with any liberal (or otherwise) insight as to the possible reasons for this happening. And of course you don't respond to others' takes on the probable causes.

You know what you did/do and you do it well: get attention, stir the pot. Repeat.

RodnJen

Reaction score

Of course you don't follow up with any liberal (or otherwise) insight as to the possible reasons for this happening. And of course you don't respond to others' takes on the probable causes.

You know what you did/do and you do it well: get attention, stir the pot. Repeat.

No need to be jealous.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
:D:D:D
PS. Be a good name for a boat.
PPS. Thought that’s what social media was for..

Damn, that's on the list for the next boat!

And yes, that's exactly how I've always treated it. But apparently, a lot of people can't understand it. Social media is real life to them.

Reactions: DWC

Hypnautic

Reaction score
And they pulled all the Tom & Jerry cartoons, and censored the Coyote & Roadrunner cartoons, and the old Warner Bros. cartoons because they were too violent. But growing up in the 60's and 70's nobody took guns to school to shoot up people, the guns they took stayed in their pickup trucks on display in their gun racks. Kids never started shooting up schools until they took the "violent" cartoons away and replaced them violent video game (but they had ratings on them so that releases them of any liability).

What?? I used to chase my sister around the house hitting her with a mallet and would drop the occasional Acme anvil from the top of the stairs.
Didn’t everyone??
Even tied bottle rockets to my skates once..

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What?? I used to chase my sister around the house hitting her with a mallet and would drop the occasional Acme anvil from the top of the stairs.
Didn’t everyone??
Even tied bottle rockets to my skates once..
If you've priced anvils lately...guns are cheaper!

Anytime there's a violent act, like this or others, there is some sort of psychotic "break". These kids understand the permanencey of death, and yet don't care anymore.
As far as parenting goes, there is some fault. Even if just not getting their kid the help they need. I can't blame the parent for the actions taken, but I think that level of action was not taken without a lead up, or a trigger.

RodnJen

Reaction score
If you've priced anvils lately...guns are cheaper!

Anytime there's a violent act, like this or others, there is some sort of psychotic "break". These kids understand the permanencey of death, and yet don't care anymore.
As far as parenting goes, there is some fault. Even if just not getting their kid the help they need. I can't blame the parent for the actions taken, but I think that level of action was not taken without a lead up, or a trigger.

This is probably true in most cases. What makes this one different is that it was a “12” year old girl. Given the age we may not learn much more about this.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Took my son to the doc on Monday he is 5. We know the doc good and my wife asked him how the last year has been....He says worst year of his life, said he was seeing multiple kids with major depression and suicide thoughts weekly due to the shut down covid etc. He had more details etc but you get the idea.
When I saw my Doc last week, I asked how he has been. He didn't look as perky as normal. He told me he has depression caused by covid. Between losing patients and dealing with kids and adults with depression it is wearing on him. He said the kids is what is bothering him the most. Talk about suicide is more common than ever before. He is being treated for it and the office has a Dr. come in weekly too to help.

JD D05

Reaction score
When I saw my Doc last week, I asked how he has been. He didn't look as perky as normal. He told me he has depression caused by covid. Between losing patients and dealing with kids and adults with depression it is wearing on him. He said the kids is what is bothering him the most. Talk about suicide is more common than ever before. He is being treated for it and the office has a Dr. come in weekly too to help.

Beyond sad and pathetic and just pure evil in my opinion.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
They’re getting younger. I wonder why this child thought taking a gun to school and shooting other children was the answer?

You seriously have to ask this question??

How about an artificial babysitter? "Grand Theft Auto", "Call of Duty", "World of Warcraft" and all the other bullshit games parents buy their kids that make it "OK" to "Rape, Steal and Kill"?

How about the "condoned" violence on the streets for the last year+ that the media and the fukn idiots in government that you support, have been supporting and basically saying "dont stop" i.e. Biden, Harris, waters, Abrams, ect.. so do you really have to ask why? If so, take a look in the mirror and you'll see a simple reason why this shit is going on!

When YOU support it, then have to ask, "why"? Maybe you should, set back, and ask yourself that question?

Because to alot of people, the "WHY" is clear as day!!

FFS, ignorance is bliss!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This is probably true in most cases. What makes this one different is that it was a “12” year old girl. Given the age we may not learn much more about this.
Never really paid attention to where you live or are from...not a stocker that way. In many parts of the country though, kids know how to use guns, families have them, and some even go hunting.

In this current era we are in, the justice system seems to be very unclear about what is a "minor" and what is an "adult" when it comes to trial. Even with actual adults, I think the pharmaceutical companies play a hand in keeping medical history sealed...even after the shooter is dead. I always find it weird that an antidepressants could have a possible side effect such as "increased suicidal thoughts". Seems counter-productive. Anything that can alter someone's chemistry that much is dangerous. We all have different chemistry, and finding the propper "mix" may come too late.

It is one thing to take your own life, quite another to intend on taking someone elses. What chemistry determines which?

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I remember that age clearly, my Mom caught my Dad cheating on her, (they ended up working it out and stayed together), but it was UUUGGGLY there for a while. That same year my older sister got a rare spinal virus and became paralyzed from the chest down for life. Brutal, she was 20 years old. At that time they wouldn't let 12 year olds in the hospital . . . so I couldn't see my sister. I also transferred from a private christian school to a public school that same year ( tied my buddy Brad Milligan that year with 23 referrals to the principals office) !!! 🤣 . . . . so needless to say I turned into a little hateful shit . . . got in a lot of fights, got my ass kicked a fare-share, started smokin weed, grades went to shit, etc. etc . . . . Dad had guns around the house, BUT AT NO TIME did I ever feel like taking someone out, and I probably would have been a 'contender' if that was nowadays LOL. I think it's all just a big combination of where society unfortunately is heading. It's the parents fault, the parents say it's the teachers fault, the soccer team loses cause the coach sucks, parents transfer their kids to other schools cause the one by their house sucks and Lexi wants to be with her friend Sienna at school. . . . it's all just a bunch of bullshit that's not going to get better anytime soon. Add in drugs for 'Autism' 'Depression' 'Anxiety' and any other thing a parent can conjur-up as an excuse why there kid isn't up to par and it all just circles the toilet drain. And the WORST part is, the child is the one who suffers !!!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I cannot imagine what would drive a 6 year old to grab a firearm and actually use it other than a perceived life threatening event.

Complete failure of ANY FUCKING ADULT AROUND HER. She's SIX FUCKING YEARS OLD.

She can't even understand the concepts on those violent video games, and she would not have the hand eye coordination to play them realistically, so you guys harping on games are way fucking off base.

Someone was abusing this little girl to the point where she believed she needed to take them out, I'd be taking a fucking very hard look at the teacher and the school/students around her.

Tragic.

Edit: I just saw my own error, she's in the 6th grade. So 11-12. Still standing by my opinion, failure of all the adults around her, and most likely bullying.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
Maybe some complete assholes terrified her fo the last year and a half all while telling her to hate herself and all her friends and family because they are white?

FI

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

We knew at at 6 what was reality and was a fucking cartoon or game. Some people are just fucked up. And they are ruining it for everyone else. It’s the damn parents to start with. Pc bullshit is going to and is destroying our country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500bbc

Reaction score

What he's trying to say but doesn't have the balls to is the gun did it.

The fact is society has over the last 60 years, liberal "society "...

Taboma

Reaction score
How is it she's now six and also in the sixth grade ? I'd think 11 or 12.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
How is it she's now six and also in the sixth grade ? I'd think 11 or 12.

I wasn’t saying she was 6. I was saying at 6 we knew real from make believe and most had parents that could and would explain the difference. Not so much these days. Blame it on someone or something else. Lack of accountability is off the charts

Water Romper

Reaction score
I wasn’t saying she was 6. I was saying at 6 we knew real from make believe and most had parents that could and would explain the difference. Not so much these days. Blame it on someone or something else. Lack of accountability is off the charts

In my post I stated "6 year old" I was WRONG, it was a 6th grader ( I have since corrected my post) but regardless, what a tragedy

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
They didn't say she was white

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Water Romper

Reaction score
They didn't say she was white

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I don't know what race the girl was, I don't think it was mentioned. Knowing that part of Idaho (its about 3.5-4 hr drive from Boise) lots of agriculture, most likely white or Hispanic or maybe even a Native American- Fort Hall reservation is near. Not a lot of African American's in these parts. Regardless, 3 people shot by a 6th grader, senseless.