RVRKID

Reaction score
Just saw this and didn’t see it posted yet:
IMG_5639.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
WTF? Is that his girl and kid too?

Random...? Usually more of a targeted thing, but messed up no matter the case.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
WTF? Is that his girl and kid too?

Random...? Usually more of a targeted thing, but messed up no matter the case.

Story is this guy and the boat owner had a disagreement at foxes this guy followed him to RR and then United his boat. The boat was set afloat at night with no lights on.

And yes that is his family with him.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Definitely sounds like a permanent 86 from Fox's when he gets out of jail.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Story is this guy and the boat owner had a disagreement at foxes this guy followed him to RR and then United his boat. The boat was set afloat at night with no lights on.

Messed up people, but I figured it was more than a random act.
In years of being an asshole, I have never had my boat untied, nor untied someone else's. Must be a new generation of assholes.

Tigebri

Reaction score
Bad Move....
I'll be keeping my eyes out.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Some one needs too set his ass adrift. With you know lots of lead in him

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Sounds like if someone made some cement shoes for him, his baby and baby Momma would be better off.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
There was a thread on river whimps. The guy is turning himself in there was a member that obviously knows the guy. River whimps deleted the thread though. [emoji107] about the only relevance they have in boating and they delete it. [emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

lbhsbz

Reaction score
If he's a local, I'm amazed he'd pull some shit like that...what with being aware of how much open desert surrounds the area and all. Amazing.

Socalx09

Reaction score
Hope part of his punishment is some sort of boating ban. Not sure how that can be regulated, but he doesn’t deserve to be on the water for endangering people like that.

2Driver

Reaction score
Do we know any truth to this beyond someone posting his picture with that commentary?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Totally justified if it was a jet bote.:p

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
There was a thread on river whimps. The guy is turning himself in there was a member that obviously knows the guy. River whimps deleted the thread though. [emoji107] about the only relevance they have in boating and they delete it. [emoji23][emoji23]

Do we know any truth to this beyond someone posting his picture with that commentary?

Did you miss RBs post 2Driver?

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
the guy looks broke , so he needs his face relocated for doing that shit

wzuber

Reaction score
I would imagine posting up outside of the grocery stores would yield some pretty quick results. Dickheads gotta eat/drink/booze it at some point too.
good to hear he is in the system and going to hopefully be held accountable and get edjumacted on his shitty choices. It prolly just saved his life too.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

RoadRunner confirmed this to me.

I sat next to them Sunday but I didn’t get his name. Seemed like a nice enough kid. [emoji1418]. He made a pretty poor decision.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Obviously there's something wrong with the dude...he's wearing flip flops with socks.:eek:

Wavemaker

Reaction score

I would hope that the owner of the boat that was untied, pushed-off to float downriver endangering other unknown boating parties, and suffered damage from the rocks, can find some witnesses, get his damaged boat repaired and file a lawsuit for “Willful distruction of private property (damages to the victim’s boat),” and files charges against him for endangerment of others. Hopefully his victim’s attorney could determine if triple the damages costs would be possible due to this was a deliberate act of endangering the public, and damaging another’s private property or vessel. Let the attorneys fight it out.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
RoadRunner confirmed this to me.

I sat next to them Sunday but I didn’t get his name. Seemed like a nice enough kid. [emoji1418]. He made a pretty poor decision.

You also think Dirt lot is nice enough guy. [emoji23][emoji23]

**text coming in 3-2-1**

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I would hope that the owner of the boat that was untied, pushed-off to float downriver endangering other unknown boating parties, and suffered damage from the rocks, can find some witnesses, get his damaged boat repaired and file a lawsuit for “Willful distruction of private property (damages to the victim’s boat),” and files charges against him for endangerment of others. Hopefully his victim’s attorney could determine if triple the damages costs would be possible due to this was a deliberate act of endangering the public, and damaging another’s private property or vessel. Let the attorneys fight it out.

I would also tack on willfully cuasing a navigation hazard. Which could get coasties enovled ( very unlikely as it's not a comm'l lane, but still would be nice.)

mobldj

Reaction score
simple case of dont get mad get even

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Okay maybe I'm missing something here. That picture is not at roadrunner.
I'd have a hard time believing that somebody kicked a boat into the river at roadrunner and not being called on it. Was the bar completely empty?

boatnam2

Reaction score
Guessing there is more to the story but OD is right, pour decision.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Okay maybe I'm missing something here. That picture is not at roadrunner.
I'd have a hard time believing that somebody kicked a boat into the river at roadrunner and not being called on it. Was the bar completely empty?

Thats up stairs at the Tiki bar. Its 100 percent RR.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Guessing there is more to the story but OD is right, pour decision.
Yeah like to here the other side. In front of your place it happens and even more by where I park. Old man has no shame on sending a boat off for parking in his spot once he gives one warning. One of your other neighbors disconnected old man Brian's boat. He has had that spot for 25 years new guy shows up claims it's his and unclipped it.

I have done it years ago at Naci. Almost started a brawl. Gets old coming back from day on water and same yahoo is parked on your anchor. I have warned many at Echo get the "Will he really do that" Yes if you can afford a boat you should be able to afford a anchor, shore spike and tie off ropes. Don't be that Guy.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Okay, it look like the plastic tables at Sundance.
At the blue water I had a reserved dock. Name on it bigger than s***. Wednesday night the place is empty. Come back and guy tied in my spot. so I go inside get my spot transferred get my sticker put my name on a different spot so I don't get jacked with by the parking police. Stand there looking at the guys boat and the wife says don't.I look at it for a while and decided that he doesn't really know how to tie a proper cleat tie-off. So I made sure his wouldn't come loose. Lol

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Yeah like to here the other side. In front of your place it happens and even more by where I park. Old man has no shame on sending a boat off for parking in his spot once he gives one warning. One of your other neighbors disconnected old man Brian's boat. He has had that spot for 25 years new guy shows up claims it's his and unclipped it.

I have done it years ago at Naci. Almost started a brawl. Gets old coming back from day on water and same yahoo is parked on your anchor. I have warned many at Echo get the "Will he really do that" Yes if you can afford a boat you should be able to afford a anchor, shore spike and tie off ropes. Don't be that Guy.

I showed up back at the beach at Big River one afternoon to find my brand new fucking buoy gone....so I beached the boat, swap out to find my anchor line and saw my nice stainless shackle sitting on the bottom. It wasn’t cut by a prop, some folks are just assholes.

Demoman

Reaction score
I would never cut a boat loose for being on my anchor

Ya never know when someone might need to anchor up in an emergency or maybe they are just clueless

I would track em down and make them move. I guess I just like boats to much to ever cut one loose