WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Idiots are out in force! Post your Memorial Day pics! Lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I just left in n out.. when you exit the drive thru and turn left it’s basically the entrance to the del taco drive thru.. there are cars backed up from in n out and del taco all the way up the street.. guess who’s going…. Errr not going through the del taco drive thru! Lol

4BA11F06-7E07-4449-83C4-3AC157715C80.jpeg

That is in the parking lot and he is one car back from the menu board.. lol. I wanted to stick around to watch it unfold. There’s so many cars and he isn’t gonna make it through and he can’t back up..

This is gonna be epic

W.O.T

Reaction score
Haha all that just to not get out of the car. I would have had to stay to watch that lol.

Tank

Reaction score
Oh shit! I know exactly where he is. Hes FUUUUUUCKED!!! There’s zero way to get out that way or turn around.

4Waters

Reaction score
Oh shit! I know exactly where he is. Hes FUUUUUUCKED!!! There’s zero way to get out that way or turn around.
Then call him and tell him to go back and get pics

DB / HAV

Reaction score
Hope it’s not backing up ino! I’m headed there now…

I don’t remember how to post a question and I don’t want to derail the conversation…

does anyone know what is going on with the blue lights on the water out in front of crazy horse? Started a few hours ago 🙏🙏

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How much fucking money does frank have?

When I had my party bus.. it was insane..

I’m married with three kids.. if I was young and single I’d highly recommend buying a party bus.

Whores deluxe.. 😳

That all said we used to roll with Frank for entertainment.. he’d Uber rides and we’d show up in the bus. People thought they were being filmed or something.. lol. Some of the most amazing nights ever!

Now I’m old.. want to know what I’m doing at 3:30 am? Sitting here evaluating electric coolers and how I can incorporate them into the back of the toon…. So no ice! However the toon I may or may not sell this weekend.. 🤪

Just plugged this in and it went from 83 to this pretty quick.. 👀
D16ADF61-4637-40E0-9F8A-1244E9FCAB69.jpeg
BA746A12-377E-478B-99FE-BB37C95EBACF.jpeg

BigRedBryan

Reaction score

I’m married with three kids.. if I was young and single I’d highly recommend buying a party bus.

Whores deluxe.. 😳

That all said we used to roll with Frank for entertainment.. he’d Uber rides and we’d show up in the bus. People thought they were being filmed or something.. lol. Some of the most amazing nights ever!

Now I’m old.. want to know what I’m doing at 3:30 am? Sitting here evaluating electric coolers and how I can incorporate them into the back of the toon…. So no ice! However the toon I may or may not sell this weekend.. 🤪

View attachment 1120438 View attachment 1120439
I need to come out and party with you guys sometime, being back in California has its challenges... I wish I could of been out there for desert storm or the classic boat deal last weekend....

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score

Whores deluxe.. 😳

Is this for trips to Powell? I’ve never had trouble keeping drinks cold for a day with ice in a cooler, if I need a week, I use dry ice and wrap it thick in news paper, toward the end of the week, unwrap it some.

fucking new fangled electronics just seem to break at the wrong times. JMTC

JFMFG

Reaction score
I just left in n out.. when you exit the drive thru and turn left it’s basically the entrance to the del taco drive thru.. there are cars backed up from in n out and del taco all the way up the street.. guess who’s going…. Errr not going through the del taco drive thru! Lol

View attachment 1120398

That is in the parking lot and he is one car back from the menu board.. lol. I wanted to stick around to watch it unfold. There’s so many cars and he isn’t gonna make it through and he can’t back up..

This is gonna be epic
FACK 😂😂 should have got videos.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score

Whores deluxe.. 😳

Empty coolers are easy to cool. Take 2 gallons of water and go from garage ambient temp down to see how it really does.

rampster

Reaction score
Interested in best electric cooler from your testing and what happened to del taco guy?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

Whores deluxe.. 😳

Someone reinvented the refrigerator?

guest hs

Reaction score

View attachment 1120398

This is gonna be epic
48E28099-7FB5-49B1-ACCF-8B767BFDD8C5.jpeg

guest hs

Reaction score
Closed the drive thru for the weekend and ran out of food will reopen 9:00 this morning haha

badgas

Reaction score
I can’t tell you how many times I exit the In-N=Out drive thru only to be blocked by Del Taco customers in line at the that Drive-thru.

I need to be more observant , I did not even know there was del taco there : )

I have only walked into the In-n-Out

mothershipper

Reaction score

Whores deluxe.. 😳

Is this the Rough Country cooler? How long did the battery last?

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
From my perspective.

Yes, there’s a TON of dumb things that happen on the lake, ramp, parking lot.

As @Bowtiepower00 will attest, there are people videoing my operation 100% of the time.

One mistake, bumped dock, slide off the deck into the water, missed the trailer and I too am “an idiot”

I think most folks that make mistakes with boats or trailers are not on their boats as much as most of us are.

Put your phone down, lend a hand when needed and help make others enjoy their boats as much as we do.

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
I miss the old days down in Blythe when you would have a guy with a megaphone and 3 judges with score boards rating everyone putting their boat on the trailer lol.
That would happen at the landing every holiday weekend. A line of golf carts, a megaphone or two, loud music, and some real bad trailering.

It went away when the Indians started taking themselves too serious.

attitude

Reaction score
That would happen at the landing every holiday weekend. A line of golf carts, a megaphone or two, loud music, and some real bad trailering.

It went away when the Indians started taking themselves too serious.
It seems like the egos have gotten too big now a days. 10-15 years ago 99% of the people thought it was funny and the 1% who got butt hurt had no business driving a boat anyways.