WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If anyone wants to see the big picture...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That is an interesting chart. You taking online classes or just come across it randomly?

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
That is an interesting chart. You taking online classes or just come across it randomly?
That chart was the first one that popped up on a duckduckgo.com search I was using to share the concept with my brother-in-law. I can’t remember where I first learned about it.

This concept coincides withe very famous Scottish Historian, Alexander Tytler, from the American Revolution days. Democracy only lasts 200 years because eventually everyone figures out how to vote themselves more stuff. Starts in Revolution and ends in Bondage then starts again.

I would argue that Bondage is the Crisis and 4 th turning...and we are there!!!

Not 4 more years of some shitty President and we are going to be fine.

First article explaining Tytler.

spectras only

Reaction score
A lot happened since the founding fathers wrote the Constitution. If they had a crystal ball and predicted technological advancements, allowing mail in ballots would have been nixed. ;) the capitol building is adorned with statues and paintings of the founding fathers and heroes of the revolution that spawned the United States. The legislators that occupy that building today are about as far removed from the people depicted in those artworks!

It would be great if millenials woke and read this chart, posted above. Fourth Turning should give them guidance to make their future brighter.

Last edited: