1581871336352.png

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
It is his way of committing suicide.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
7-10 days he'll be done, one way, or another.... Just another suicide, shot in the head, TWICE....
IMO, she will never agree to play 2nd fiddle, even for a little while.... IF she does, and LOSES AGAIN, it might be her turn to be suicidal.... I was hoping she'd do it after the last loss in 2016.....
Ray

RodnJen

Reaction score
I think it will be the night they win, she is not going to give up any of that time at the top.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Do you speak from experience?

530RL

Reaction score
Floating HRC as VP is a smart strategy by the Bloomberg campaign not because he will pick her, but because it signals her voters who outnumbered Trump voters to join Bloomberg and avenge her 2016 loss.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Floating HRC as VP is a smart strategy by the Bloomberg campaign not because he will pick her, but because it signals her to butthurt crybaby voters like me who outnumbered Trump voters to join Doomturd and avenge her 2016 loss election rigging/coronation.

AzMandella

Reaction score
Floating HRC as VP is a smart strategy by the Bloomberg campaign not because he will pick her, but because it signals her voters who outnumbered Trump voters to join Bloomberg and avenge her 2016 loss.
Not really as she said today she is not interested . With all that is coming out about Bloomberg's treatment of women and racist remarks he won't last long .

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Minus the pissed off Bernie voters and minorities who've woken up to the scum the DC establishment is.

Flake waving .gif

Got Marshall Islands?

530RL

Reaction score
Not really as she said today she is not interested . With all that is coming out about Bloomberg's treatment of women and racist remarks he won't last long .

Given such comments have not impacted trump, it seems to me that such comments are now deemed acceptable by a majority of Americans.

Only the media and a few “elites” find bigotry, xenophobia and treating women as pieces of meat as a negative. The rest clearly believe such behavior is consistent with making America great again.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Given such comments have not impacted trump, it seems to me that such comments are now deemed acceptable by a majority of Americans.

Only the media and a few “elites” find bigotry, xenophobia and treating women as pieces of meat as a negative. The rest clearly believe such behavior is consistent with making America great again.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Well, it appears you are in good company and I feel certain they will welcome you into their tribe.

As for the rest of us....BEST ELECTION EVER!

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Well, it appears you are in good company and I feel certain they will welcome you into their tribe.

As for the rest of us....BEST ELECTION EVER!

I do give you credit for admitting what you believe will make America great again.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I do give you credit for admitting what you believe will make America great again.

Thanks....at least I do have a dog in the hunt...and BTW, how is your dog doing? ......... Please let me know when you find him. 😉
The best part is.....at this point in time, these beliefs/practices are proving to be very productive and effective........ and driving you nay sayers' nuts in the process is icing on the MAGA Cake.

1582208537474.png

Last edited: